About the property
- Apartment600 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
1 Bedroom, 1 Bath (Sleeps 4)
SAN FRANCISCO SHORT-TERM RESIDENTIAL RENTAL REGISTRATION NUMBER: STR-0000101.
Our renovated private ecoGreen space in Historic District, minutes away from the beach and free parking which is uniquely for San Fran is perfect place for your San Francisco stay!
The space is located in the safe and quiet Sunset/Parkside area of San Francisco. We're only a short 2 block walk to the L Taraval MUNI line, which will have you exploring downtown and the heart of the city in less than 20 minutes.
The 31st Avenue tract, where the apartment is located, is significant as an example of master builder Claude T. Lindsay’s Mediterranean Revival development in the Sunset District.
The completely renovated contemporary European style unit features:
- A private entrance
- 600ft² (56m²) of fully furnished living space with hardwood floors
- Queen bed with a super comfortable mattress for 2 guests
- A futon that can comfortably sleep 2 more guests
- Free WiFi
- Flat screen TV with Comcast and premium channels
- Modern kitchen
- Modern bathroom with heated flooring
- Hair dryer
- Emergency supplies
- Linens, toiletries, and kitchen utensils are provided for your comfort and convenience
- Private access to the backyard
- Plenty of FREE street parking
- Short walk to public transportation - 2 blocks to the L Taraval MUNI line, which will take you downtown to Union Square, shopping, and restaurants, or to the SF Zoo and Ocean Beach, where you can go surfing, or take a quiet stroll along the coast to the famous Cliff House and Beach Chalet restaurant, where you can dine while watching the sunset; 1 block to the 48 Quintara bus, which will take you to the Mission/Potrero Hill or to the Great Hwy/Ocean Beach
- Walking distance to Golden Gate Park, the beach, and authentic Taraval St. restaurants and coffee shops
- We are close to Lake Merced/Harding Park Golf Course
- 24/7 access to 7-Eleven and Safeway just a few blocks away
- 20 min. drive to/from SFO, easy access to 280 and 101 freeways
Interaction with Guests:
We respect our guests' privacy.
Our rental space is on a different level and has a separate private entrance.
There will be no interaction, unless requested by the guests.
Get to our place from SFO airport by taxi:
- It is about a $45 cab ride from SFO.
- We advise download two applications on your smartphone:
1. “Uber” and type in code “ubergt8ys” or “linac144ue”
2. “Lyft” and type in code “ALEX61786” or “LINA20681”
to get FREE ride credit. If you used either one before you can benefit from another immediately. Prices for both applications are 20 to 40 percent cheaper than a cab.
Get to our place from SFO airport by public transport:
- At SFO airport take BART inbound direction, heading to San Francisco downtown. Get out from the BART on “Civic Center” station. On Civic Center station, change BART to MUNI and take “L” line outbound direction, heading to SF Zoo. Get out from the MUNI tram on “30 Ave & Taraval”. From there just two short blocks to our house.
- Guests are expected to respect property and treat it like their home. Quiet hours are between 10pm and 8am
- Parents with children and infants are responsible for their safety
- Early check-ins and late check-outs will happily be accepted if at all possible. Back to back rentals may make early/late check-ins/outs impossible
- DO NOT PARK car on the driveway permanently or OVERNIGHT
- No unexpected early check-in or late check-out
- No smoking
- No smoking marijuana and/or it possession on premises in any legal or illegal products
- No cannabis of any king for medical or recreational use
- No drags of any kind
- No pets
- No parties
- No disturbances are made to neighbors and surrounding neighborhood. As this is a wood frame building, no loud noise allowed
- Photo ID required for check-in
- No overnight guests who are not on your reservation
- Every 2nd and 4th Monday and Thursday of the month there is street cleaning in the early morning on the surrounding blocks. Please check street signs carefully while parking your car to avoid receiving a street cleaning ticket
- In the unlikely event that guests cause damage to the apartment or furnishings, or do anything that requires excessive cleaning, we reserve the right to use the security deposit for additional cleaning or repair
- Guest Refund Policy: If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded
We'll be more than happy to answer any questions and help you plan your perfect San Francisco stay!
Thanks for looking, and we hope to see you soon!
Lina & Alex
Lina & Alex
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
About Lina & Alex
Hello! We've been living in San Francisco for over 25 years. We’re friendly, open, intellectually curious and honest, world travelers and explorers. We love: a comfy environment with a hot cup of coffee; a clean modern bathroom and kitchen; eating delicious food. Our favorite places that we’ve traveled to are Brazil, Argentina, France, Israel, Italy and Japan. As your hosts, we’re here if you need us, helpful but not intrusive, and we will certainly keep your privacy. The apartment has its own entrance, so you will feel like you're in a home-away-from-home. We'd love to share our home and local knowledge with you and aim to make your visit to San Francisco as lovely, comfortable, and enjoyable as possible! Feel free to ask us any questions.
Lina & Alex purchased this Apartment in 1989
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Moderate, Nice and Clean
We enjoyed our stayed. It had everything we needed to feel at home. Alex was extremely nice and made us feel comfortable. The shower and lighting was amazing. I highly recommend staying at their place. Had a great time! Thank you.
We really enjoyed our stay. The apartment was very modern and spacious. We especially enjoyed the rain head shower every morning. Lina & Alex were very friendly and great hosts. We highly recommend staying here.
Thanks Jim and Pat for staying with us. You are welcome back any time.
Clean and accommodating
Had a great stay while in town for concert. Quiet, safe neighborhood with easy access to MUNI transportation. Super clean unit and very accommodating owner. Great alternative option to high dollar San Francisco hotels.
Matt and Greg are excellent guests. Easy to communicate with them. Apartment was left in nice condition. Tidy, clean and very friendly people. 100% recommendable as guests.
Very clean and comfortable
Well equipped and appointed
You are welcome back any time
very clean & comfortable place to stay!
we had a wonderful stay in San Francisco. very clean & comfortable. it was hard to stop my daughter dance. the owner was always spontaneous to my inqiry so I never worried about anything. great place to stay!
Thanks Kayo, Hiro, Aoi, and Mao for staying with us. You are welcome back any time.
Great location in a quiet neighborhood
The apartment was immaculate with everything we needed .
The bathroom with heated floor is a plus .
We'll definitely return.
Thanks, you are welcome back any time.
San Francisco weather is variable, by which means it changes from minute-to-minute, street-to-street.
Our location is one of the best! Outer Sunset, Parkside jewel of San Francisco!
It's one of the safest neighborhoods in San Francisco very safe and quiet except for the sound of the ocean. We can walk the streets day or night and feel safe and comfortable.
The Outer Sunset is a deliciously silent residential area with old-fashioned stretches of shops and cafes along its main drags of Noriega and Taraval streets, adjacent to the Ocean Beach. The Outer Sunset is a popular destination for folks wishing to escape humid summer heat.
It is very easy to get Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Zoo, Sausalito, Napa Wine Country, freeway to Silicon Valley and only one street car directly to Downtown, Financial District, and Union Square.
Nearby many points of interest, attractions and museums, there is a short list:
de Young Museum
California Academy of Sciences
Japanese Tea Garden
Golden Gate Park hiking and biking trails
San Francisco Zoo is a fantastic chance for kids to experience wildlife firsthand
The 16th Ave Tiled Steps
Stern Grove, home of a long-running free performing-arts festival, held each summer
Surfing is very popular year-round
Weekly food truck and music events
Weekly farmers markets
We are also just two blocks away from the “L” Taraval Muni street car station (30th and Taraval street), which allows you to easily access the rest of the city and the heart of the action. Approximate travel times on “L” Muni from the house: Castro (15min); Powell (20min); Embarcadero (25min).
But you don't have to go far to enjoy the city. There are some amazing places to enjoy within a few minutes’ drive of the house, including the breathtaking views of Ocean Beach, which stretches from the Cliff House to Fort Funston, Land's End park (for amazing views of the Golden Gate bridge), Lake Merced (an urban lake for jogging/boating/fishing/golfing), others.
A few more blocks away are a Walgreens, Safeway (grocery store) and post office.
Free street parking is always available.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Check-in time after 4:00pm; check-out time before 11:00am