Convenient location easily walkable to Mayo and St. Mary's. Beautiful Two bedroom one bath - main level of a Duplex, three blocks from Mayo.
Excellent home-away-from-home for visiting medical students, and patients and their families. Cheaper than a hotel.
Fully furnished with a pillow top king bed and two twin beds, a desk, leather recliner sofa, solid wood dining table for six, and big screen TV with HD cable in living room. Kitchen is fully stocked with pots, pans, and dishes. Bedding and Linen also supplied. Washer and Dryer free of charge.
What's great about our house:
- Reverse Osmosis filter in the kitchen (super-clean drinking water)
- Nespresso espresso coffee maker. We provide a starter pack of coffee.
- Includes high-speed Internet, all utilities, garbage, and yard maintenance.
- Includes all hand soaps, dish and dishwasher soap, and laundry soap.
- High Definition Cable
- Hepa UV filter to keep the air clean
- No carpets or cloth upholstered furniture
- Five short blocks to Mayo Clinic, Gonda Building.
Some recent reviews from other sites:
"The house was exactly as described and the neighborhood is very nice and quite. Vinita is an excellent host and has made many updates to furniture and appliances. If you are looking for a relaxing house near Mayo Clinic then this is an excellent choice. I can not say enough good things about this property and host." -Red, July 2015
"The location of the house is very convenient, you can walk to the mayo clinic and supermarket, it takes less than ten minutes. Very well equipped with facility in the room, make the daily life is very convenient. we are very satisfied with this house." -Wenshen, March 2015
Please note that your quotation will include the 14% local tax. If you are staying 30 days or longer, we can take delete this charge from your bill.