About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
There is no better place to spend your vacation than The Tides at Tops'l! A true beachfront condominium, the Tides offers amazing views of the Gulf of Mexico, and beach and pool access is just an elevator ride down!
Also unique to the Tides, is that it is situated between Sandestin Resort and Four Mile Village (a nature preserve), so you are close to all the action without all of the crowds. The condominium is situated so that you can see the Gulf, but also the Choctawhatchee Bay as well as Four Mile Village. Truly great views all around. Our unit is on the 11th floor, so you really get an amazing vantage point.
We have just renovated the unit, and have put in a new kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Decor is from Pottery Barn.
* The Master Bedroom features a King size bed with a down alternative topper. So comfortable! The bedding is from Pottery Barn and the furniture is from Lexington. Under the Master Bed, you will find a pull out twin bed and mattress, perfect for extra sleeping for a child. There is a mattress topper in the Master closet.
* The very roomy Master Bath features a jetted tub, a HUGE shower (easily fits two people), and two separate sinks. There is a 37" Sony Vega TV and a combo DVD/VHS player.
* The Guest Bedroom features 2 twin beds (there are bedrails located under one of the twins for use with small children), and a TV with a built in VHS. Furniture is also Lexington.
* The roomy renovated Guest Bathroom features a shower/tub combo.
* The fully stocked Kitchen features brand new, top of the line, stainless steel appliances from Fridgedaire. We have also put in new granite countertops as well as fixtures. You will also find a washer/dryer combo for your convenience. The kitchen has an eat-in bar with 4 bar stools.
* The Dining area features a large table with seating for 6.
* The Living area features a sleeper sofa (sleeps 2) and 3 chairs. You will also find a selection of books, games and cards as well as menus (so many amazing nearby restaurants to try!). There is a 32" TV with a VHS/DVD combo.
* Our unit has FREE wi-fi.
* Our HUGE patio (400 sq. ft.!) features a dining table with 4 chairs, plus two adirondack chairs for total seating of 6. There is a tub for your beach toys and a rack for your swimsuits to dry.
The Tides features 2 pools, free putt-putt golf, tennis courts, shuffleboard, as well as a basketball court. There are also community grills. Our unit is stocked with a number of grilling accessories for your use. Next door at Sandestin you will find a number of award winning golf courses.
You will find beach chair and umbrella rentals on the beach.
There is so much to do in the area! The Shopping is amazing with luxury shops all around. Silver Sands is located about 3 miles away, which features upscale outlet shopping. There are 2 upscale outdoor malls in the area, and scenic 30A is right there with all the boutiques.
There are also water parks in the area, theme parks, museums, deep sea fishing charters, biking, theaters....I could go on and on.
You can purchase an amenity card with this rental. The rate is $45/day and gets you access to the fitness club, tennis clinics and clubhouse. You now no longer need an amenity card to access the lower pool, tiki bar and grill or the tram. The tram offers runs to Baytowne Wharf for no additional charge. There are a number of activities and restaurants located there.
Give us a call and we will help you have the most amazing beach vacation ever!
Keywords: Beach front, gulf front, water front, waterfront
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 25, 2018
My husband works in retail, and I am a stay-at-home Mom to two young children. We enjoy gardening, golfing, tennis and of course getting down to our favorite place in the world...The Tides at Tops'l!
Owner purchased this Condo in 2011
Why Owner chose Miramar Beach
Both my husband and I grew up in the panhandle of Florida. Since then we have traveled all over the place, and I can tell you the beaches in the Destin area are like no other.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Fun in the sun
I had a very nice time during my stay here. The place had everything you needed whether it was chairs to take to the beach to soak the sun in or a full entertainment setup (tv, dvd, etc) for a rainy day.The place was clean and ready for us upon our arrival. We stayed a month and did contact the owner and the response was quick and helpful.
A little disappointed
My family and I were a little disappointed with our stay in this condo. We travel a lot and I have never gone anywhere that there was not enough toilet paper to even make it through 1 day. They did tell us we may want to bring some with. It really doesn’t cost much to supply ample amount of toilet paper. We have several condos and skimping on TP would surely not amount to anything other than an inconvenience to the renter.. There is also only 1 tiny bar of soap for each bathroom. Nothing else. In the kitchen; No baking tray of any kind, just a muffin pan. Why have a kitchen, if there are not supplies to use it. And the blender was dirty and had to be soaked before we could even wash it out. I think the cleaning crew needs a little retraining. The view was beautiful and the condo was spacious. The stay was just ok here. I feel bad to write this review, as the owner was very nice, but i would have appreciated to know these things before renting this condo as I would have asked a lot more questions about it. I hope it will be better for the next renters.
Thanks for your review. I wish you would have let me know these things during your stay, as I would have been happy to remedy them for you. There should have been at least one full roll of toilet paper in each bathroom. There normally is just the small bar of soap left in each bathroom. There should have been a baking sheet as well, in addition to all basic kitchen supplies. Sorry this was missing, we will be purchasing one to replace the one that was not there. I will definitely speak to our cleaning crew to be sure things like the blender have been cleaned well. We appreciate our renters giving us feedback. We will certainly do all we can to make everyone staying with us happy.
Very nice condo - view was great- everything was as promised.
We stayed at The Tides 1110 this past week and we had a great time and beach/pool access were super!
We had stayed at the Hilton Resort in Sandestin next door to the Tides a few times and this was our first condo rental in the Tides # 1110 and it was amazing. The condo was clean and decorated for beach property very well. The beach chairs and umbrellla with the unit were a nice touch that saved us money by not having to rent. Beverley, the owner, answered all of our questions thoroughly and quickly. We will definitely stay again the next time we're in Sandestin. Thanks Greg
Beautiful Home Away From Home!
The entire condo was clean and beautifully decorated. The master bed was soft and comfortable, and the large balcony was perfect for morning coffee or evening drinks.
Thank you for a wonderful stay!
Amazing condo with an amazing view of the beach!
Great location within the resort. Easily accessible beach and pools! Pristine condo with plenty of resources!