There is no better place to spend your vacation than The Tides at Tops'l! A true beachfront condominium, the Tides offers amazing views of the Gulf of Mexico, and beach and pool access is just an elevator ride down!
Also unique to the Tides, is that it is situated between Sandestin Resort and Four Mile Village (a nature preserve), so you are close to all the action without all of the crowds. The condominium is situated so that you can see the Gulf, but also the Choctawhatchee Bay as well as Four Mile Village. Truly great views all around. Our unit is on the 11th floor, so you really get an amazing vantage point.
We have just renovated the unit, and have put in a new kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Decor is from Pottery Barn.
* The Master Bedroom features a King size bed with a down alternative topper. So comfortable! The bedding is from Pottery Barn and the furniture is from Lexington. Under the Master Bed, you will find a pull out twin bed and mattress, perfect for extra sleeping for a child. There is a mattress topper in the Master closet.
* The very roomy Master Bath features a jetted tub, a HUGE shower (easily fits two people), and two separate sinks. There is a 37" Sony Vega TV and a combo DVD/VHS player.
* The Guest Bedroom features 2 twin beds (there are bedrails located under one of the twins for use with small children), and a TV with a built in VHS. Furniture is also Lexington.
* The roomy renovated Guest Bathroom features a shower/tub combo.
* The fully stocked Kitchen features brand new, top of the line, stainless steel appliances from Fridgedaire. We have also put in new granite countertops as well as fixtures. You will also find a washer/dryer combo for your convenience. The kitchen has an eat-in bar with 4 bar stools.
* The Dining area features a large table with seating for 6.
* The Living area features a sleeper sofa (sleeps 2) and 3 chairs. You will also find a selection of books, games and cards as well as menus (so many amazing nearby restaurants to try!). There is a 32" TV with a VHS/DVD combo.
* Our unit has FREE wi-fi.
* Our HUGE patio (400 sq. ft.!) features a dining table with 4 chairs, plus two adirondack chairs for total seating of 6. There is a tub for your beach toys and a rack for your swimsuits to dry.
The Tides features 2 pools, free putt-putt golf, tennis courts, shuffleboard, as well as a basketball court. There are also community grills. Our unit is stocked with a number of grilling accessories for your use. Next door at Sandestin you will find a number of award winning golf courses.
You will find beach chair and umbrella rentals on the beach.
There is so much to do in the area! The Shopping is amazing with luxury shops all around. Silver Sands is located about 3 miles away, which features upscale outlet shopping. There are 2 upscale outdoor malls in the area, and scenic 30A is right there with all the boutiques.
There are also water parks in the area, theme parks, museums, deep sea fishing charters, biking, theaters....I could go on and on.
You can purchase an amenity card with this rental. The rate is $45/day and gets you access to the fitness club, tennis clinics and clubhouse. You now no longer need an amenity card to access the lower pool, tiki bar and grill or the tram. The tram offers runs to Baytowne Wharf for no additional charge. There are a number of activities and restaurants located there.
Give us a call and we will help you have the most amazing beach vacation ever!
Keywords: Beach front, gulf front, water front, waterfront
My husband works in retail, and I am a stay-at-home Mom to two young children. We enjoy gardening, golfing, tennis and of course getting down to our favorite place in the world...The Tides at Tops'l!
The Owner purchased this condo in 2011
Both my husband and I grew up in the panhandle of Florida. Since then we have traveled all over the place, and I can tell you the beaches in the Destin area are like no other.
Thank you so much for the wine and card We loved the condo, our stay was great thanks for all you did in helping us. The red bar was great, we ended up there twice. Loved the whole 30a area, it was fantastic. Thanks again for being so much help. We will see you again when we make Destin again.
We loved staying in 1110! We stayed the week before Labor Day and it was like having the beach to ourselves! The pool and all facilities were still open and everyone working at the complex were super friendly!
The unit was so clean and comfortable. Let me say, I always travel with Clorox wipes and am very, very particular. The only things I quickly wiped were the handles in the kitchen, but that (as my husband would tell you) is my OCD. I was completely comfortable with my 4 year old playing on the floors with his toys. Speaking of my child, the owners of this condo have thought of the kids too! They have step stools in each bathroom, outlet covers if needed, lots of beach and pool toys, pack n play, bed rail guard... I found this so thoughtful, since we have so much to pack as it is with little ones. And the cutest kid Adirondack chairs on the patio!
The owners were quick to respond to any questions we had. I would be thrilled to stay here again!
Although our stay was short, we enjoyed our stay; It was not crowded at Tops'l, and we look forward to coming back soon. Very friendly people to deal with. Thanks!! The nearby restaurants were very convenient.
This condo was wonderful. We had just a quick stay but will try to rent this one again. Had a cozy, well taken care of feel and we could tell owners take pride in their property. One thing to note was that it is closer walk to beach than what I thought. I couldn't really tell from pics, but it was just down the elevator & you're at pool area & Boardwalk. Loved it!!!!
My family & I enjoyed our stay at this condo. The rooms are spacious and all the appliances in the kitchen are new. Included in the condo are extra beach chairs and a tent if needed. The patio area is large enough for the entire family to sit and have dinner.
We had an absolutely amazing and too short stay! Thank you so much Beverley for sharing your beautifully decorated and situated place. The balcony is a glorious view as all the surrounding properties are first class as well and the water and beach are perfectly visible and within earshot for those that love the sounds of the ocean! Positioned to get a fair amount of the west and sunset makes for a beautiful evening at last light and the morning sunrise peeking around the corner. Hope to get back soon!
The condo felt like home! Very cute and homey inside! The owner was quick to reply to any requests or questions. The kitchen was well equipped. A TV and DVD player in both bedrooms and the living room. Great view from the balcony/patio with city and ocean view. There were beach chairs and sand buckets, toys, and more. The pool was great too and there were different activities you could sign the kids up for. Great place to stay!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.