|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
- 150m walk from village square
- SW-facing balcony with panoramic views
- 300m from Super Chatel Chair
- 150m/300m from free shuttle to Linga/Pre la Joux ski areas
- 46m2, sleeps 4/6, 2 bedrooms
- 1 double bed, 2x bunk beds, 1 double sofa-bed
- 42' flat-screen TV, DVD player, hi-fi with Iphone dock, laptop computer
- Free, fast WiFi
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Interior parking space allocated in private garage
- Bed linen, towels and end-of-stay cleaning included in price
Chatel is an excellent, family orientated ski village, with extensive and varied skiing as it is central to the Portes du Soleil region. The village has a cosy atmosphere and strict building regulations restrict all buildings to traditional chalet-style.The 46m2 duplex apartment is situated in a chalet-style block with a south-west facing balcony. The apartment is 150m by foot from the village centre, 300m from Super Chatel pistes (liaison to Torgon and Morgins) and 150m from the bus stop for the Linga and Pre la Joux (liaison to Avoriaz) ski areas. Although in a central location, the balcony and living room offer tranquil, panoramic views of the valley. In summer, cows and donkeys graze in the fields in front of the apartment.
The apartment comprises entrance with downstairs bedroom (2x bunk beds), separate toilet and bathroom and kitchen dining area with balcony. The kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher. Upstairs, in the eaves of the chalet block, there is a living room with large, flat screen TV, hifi, convertible sofa/double bed and separately, a double bedroom.
There is an interior car parking space next to the apartment.
The apartment will be completely renovated during summer 2012.The apartment is within 90 minutes transfer distance from Geneva airport.
|Refundable damage deposit||$321|
End of stay cleaning fee included in rental price.
Towels and bed linen provided.