Unique & charming guest house, 2 bedrooms
- hot tub, full kitchen, internet, satellite TV
- fantastic views, 23 acres of meadows & rolling hills
- beautiful north Napa Valley location (11/2 hrs north of San Francisco)
- access to Russian River, Dry Creek & Alexander Valleys
Uncork your newest find, a special bottle of wine that you tasted with the winemaker at a local winery; relax on the expansive private patio and watch the setting sun cast golden light on the fields. Enjoy 23 acres of meadows and rolling hills. Celebrate wine country right here, dining al-fresco with your gas BBQ grill.
This is paradise, the golden high ground between two wine valleys. Drive down the hill in 7 minutes to the charming town of Calistoga that has everything you need, including shops, restaurants and several world-famous and family owned wineries.
Two separate bedrooms with fans. King bed and queen bed sleep 4.
Tiled bathroom with roman shower. Hair dryer, Shampoo and Conditioner are provided.
Washer, Dryer, Clothes ironing setup.
Fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware for 6, coffee maker, pots and pans. Gas burner stove, oven, microwave, toaster. Full-size refrigerator.
Condiments, spices, coffee, tea and sugar are there for you.
Guests should expect lots of wildlife such as deer, fox, quail, woodpeckers, bluebirds. Most people appreciate that; but we also have occasional sightings of frogs, bats, skunks and various insects.
Lots of parking space, and just lots of space everywhere.
- your own private hot tub
- free internet
- satellite TV & radio
- fully equipped kitchen, gas grill outside
- private patio with views of rolling hills and mountains
Orchard has figs, olives, walnuts, apples, apricots, peaches and more.
This is country living, nothing too fancy. Summer temperatures average 55 low and 85 high, but temperatures from 50-100 are always possible. There are ceiling fans in both bedrooms and the living room, but management of windows and shades is advised.
We appreciate good and direct communication. Your vacation is unique and every guest/family has his/her unique requirements - let us know and we will try to help.
Some rules: No smoking. No cats. Dogs only with prior approval. A pet fee of $25 applies.
Follow all posted hot tub rules. Great for kids, but only with attentive supervision.
Napa Valley is a world renown travel destination. We love the northern part of the wine country. Calistoga offers the tranquil setting that one is looking for in a vacation or break away. In many ways Sonoma and Alexander Valley offer the relaxed traveler a lot of opportunities, especially for the ones that look for family-owned/boutique wineries or for people that long for 'just a weekend away' with family and friends from the city.
- winetasting ( all around us )
- Ballooning in Calistoga : Calistoga balloons & bonaventura balloon company
- Bike rentals in Calistoga
- Bike tours in Napa/Sonoma
- Golfing in Calistoga
- Hiking at Bothe state park (trailhead just south of town, off Hwy29)
- Hiking up Mt. St. Helena (trailhead at nearby Robert Louis Stevenson state park)
- Horse riding – for example, Horsen around in Bodega Bay
- Lake Sonoma & Russian River
- Picnicking at vineyards, parks and along the Russian river
- Petrified forest (2 miles away)
- Mineral baths
Around Sonoma County:
- day trips to San Francisco and the ocean
- River Rock Casino
- discover giant redwood trees at Armstrong Redwood Park
- enjoy the town of Guerneville with its bohemian shops
- Charles Schultz Museum in Santa Rosa
Sonoma County TOT certificate #: 471N