Green Cottage is an authentic and unique 1930 vintage cottage located in Palenville, Greene County, New York - the gateway to the Northern Catskills - and offers quick access to Woodstock, Saugerties, Hunter and Hudson.
Cottage Amenities include:
- 1100 sq. ft.
- 1.6 semi-secluded acres
- Two bedrooms / 2 baths
- Central Air Conditioning
- Wood burning stove insert in living room fireplace
- Full bath with extra long tub in bath 1
- Walk-in shower in bath 2
- Large deck overlooking secluded backyard
- Covered entry and porch
- HiDef TV
- Cable with DVR
- DVD player
- Washer & Dryer
- Well-appointed galley kitchen
- Propane grill
- All linens and towels provided
- NOTE: There is no dishwasher.
Studio Amenities include:
- 120 sq ft outbuilding
- Mid-century getaway with daybed, desk, heat & WiFi
ALSO AVAILABLE for an extra flat fee of $100, our 1953 vintage travel trailer guest house, The Clover Nook. The Clover Nook is entirely self contained with its own kitchen, toilet/shower, deck and outdoor space and accommodates two. (Photos are included here.)
Palenville offers easy access to the best of Hudson Valley and the Catskill Mountains. Only 10-15 minutes from Catskill, Saugerties and Hunter; 20 minutes to Woodstock, Kingston & Hudson, Green Cottage will let you be in the woods without total seclusion. Enjoy the authentic country charm of Palenville, a small hamlet at the base of Kaaterskill Clove, with some of the best waterfalls and hiking trails found anywhere in the Catskills.
- The cottage grounds are monitored by a SECURITY CAMERA.
- Dogs and cats are welcome with a flat, per pet fee of $65. IMPORTANT NOTE: we LOVE to welcome responsible owners, but please show good judgement in leaving your dog alone in a strange place for minimal amounts of time - no longer than 4 hours. If you plan on leaving your dog longer than that you must use an off-site pet sitting service. There are highly rated Rover hosts within 15 minutes of Green Cottage who would love to spend quality time with your dog. In other words - and a small percentage of guests have forced me to say this, but I must say it nonetheless - please do not use Green Cottage as a free alternative to properly boarding your dog.