Apartment in Kuta, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sleeps 2
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Stayed in this lovely villa for 12 days. Really prompt and easy to deal with. Caretaker and cleaner
Stayed in this lovely villa for 12 days. Really prompt and easy to deal with. Caretaker and cleaner can't do enough to help you. In the middle of Kuta and Seminyak so it's easy to get from. Comfy bead and the unit is great. Short walk to JL Legian where the action is. Then a short walk to the beach from there. Real value for money. Felt very at home here. Thanks Hendo for your fast email returns.
Hendro and Peter were great! Very nice little apartment! Clean, tidy, and has everything in the
Hendro and Peter were great! Very nice little apartment! Clean, tidy, and has everything in the kitchen you need to prepare meals. Also provided was a daily maid service. Laundry service was available as well. It's located within a 10-15 min walk from Kuta Beach and all the nightlife activities. It's in a quiet neighborhood with a minimart and warung (small family restaurant) just around the corner. The only issue (which was not a big problem) is you really have to be aware of the location of the street the apartment is on. There is a sign, but it was hidden by brush. Once you find it though, it's easy to locate again. Thank you guys for making our stay in Bali a good one! We highly recommend the apartment for the value and will definitely stay there again when in Bali.
I came with my wife and my 19 months old son. We enjoyed our stay there. The place felt like home.
I came with my wife and my 19 months old son. We enjoyed our stay there. The place felt like home. The host was very kind and really helpful. Surely will stay there again if we go to Bali.
We had an absolutely wonderful and very relaxing week in the apartment. Enjoyed the kitchen, where
We had an absolutely wonderful and very relaxing week in the apartment. Enjoyed the kitchen, where we could cook our own favorite food, and the big luxurious beds. Kade, the cleaner, was so friendly and made the rooms so nice every day. Spend a lot of time indoors because of the rain, but that was exactly what we needed after one and a half month traveling around Bali. Loved our stay here.
If you come from the airport, you can inform the taxi driver the following:
In Bahasa Indonesia:
1. Jalan Sriwijaya, Gang Pisang, Nomor 1. Sebelah dari Hotel Bliss Wayan.
2. Setelah lewat Hotel Bliss Wayan, akan ada beberapa toko lukisan. Di toko terakhir, ada 1 gang masuk. Ini adalah Gang Pisang.
3. Sekitar 20 meter masuk, ada gedung 2 tingkat di sebelah kanan. Ini tempatnya.
1. Please inform the taxi driver to take you to Jalan Sriwijaya. The apartment is just a couple of shops down from Bliss Wayan Hotel.
2. After Bliss Wayan hotel, there is a row of 5 or 6 shops that sell paintings. After the last shop, there's a small road. That's called Gang Pisang and this is where the apartment is.
3. Go into this small road, and about 20 meters in, there will be a 2 stories building, and that's the apartment. Someone should already be waiting for you there on the day that you check in.
4. If there's no traffic, it should take about 15 minutes to get from airpot to the apartment. If the traffic is bad, then it could take about 45 minutes.