This home is managed and rented by Vail Valley Getaway.
This stunning home is located in the highlands area of Beaver Creek and has fantastic mountain and direct ski run views. A true ski-in and ski-out community, literally steps from your first run of the day, this home is guaranteed to delight even the most selective of travelers. Amenities in Greystone include complementary dial-a-ride services, a private outdoor hot tub, as well as access to the community hot tub and tennis courts.
The main level, just one flight of stairs up from the garage and the main entrance welcomes you to the great room, kitchen, dining area, and powder room. The Great room has a flat screen television, large stone wood-burning fireplace, ample seating, as well as a game table. The Dining room has seating for up to 8 guests and there is additional seating in the breakfast nook just off the kitchen. On this level there is also a balcony with gas grill, seating, and impeccable mountain and ski-run views that guests can enjoy from the any room on this level. Additionally the master suite is found here with a king bed, flat screen TV, and en-suite bath.
The lower level of the home houses the remaining four guest bedrooms. The first just down the stairs is the Jr. Master suite with a king bed, the second has a queen bed, the third houses two twin beds, and the final guest bedroom has a queen bed. Each of these bedrooms has a flat screen TV as well as its own en-suite bathroom. Lastly the laundry room and your main ski access is on this level with a ski and boot room, as well as an outdoor in-ground hot tub.
A separate entrance off the garage leads to what we’ll call a den, however you can refer to it as a man cave built for kids! Two sets of twin bunk beds, a small wet bar, flat screen TV, and powder room can be found here providing additional bedding for up to four more guests allowing this home to sleep up to fourteen in total.
Bedding is as Follows:
- Master Suite has King Bed, Flat Screen TV, En Suite Bath with Shower-Tub Combo
- Jr. Master Suite has King Bed, Flat Screen TV, En Suite Bath with Walk-In Shower
- 3rd Bedroom has Queen Bed, Flat Screen TV, En Suite Bath with Walk-in Shower
- 4th Bedroom has Two Twin Beds, Flat Screen TV, En Suite Bath with Walk-In Shower
- 5th Bedroom has Queen Bed, Flat Screen TV, En Suite Bath with Shower-Tub Combo
- Den has Two Sets Twin Bunk Beds, Flat Screen TV, Kitchenette, Half Bath
Additional Amenities Include:
- 4,316 Square Feet
- Ski-In, Ski-Out
- Private Balcony with Gas Grill and Ski Run Views
- Outdoor Private Hot Tub
- Greystone Community Pool Access
- Washer & Dryer
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Additional Breakfast Nook
- Dining Room with Seating for Eight
- Wood-Burning Fireplace in Great Room
- Attached Two Car Garage
- Complimentary Dial-A-Ride Services Throughout Beaver Creek
Reservations include a departure clean. If you wish to add additional housekeeping to your reservation please be sure to speak with the reservations agent at the time of booking.
For reservations made less than 60 days in advance, 100% of the rental fee and security deposit must be paid to confirm a reservation and is non-refundable. The cancellation policy applies to any change that results in the cancellation of any night(s) reserved and the guest will be assessed a $150.00 processing fee.
Cancellations of any nights for reservations booked during Christmas or New Year’s weeks will incur a $300.00 processing fee. If the balance of the rental fee and security deposit is not received 60 days before the scheduled arrival date it may be considered a cancellation and will be handled as outlined above.