|Minimum Stay||1 - 3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Welcome to Bromley! Our newly renovated home boasts breathtaking views, 2 refurbished decks, newly installed wood stove with unlimited firewood, bunk-room to sleep 4, storage for ski equipment and cozy vt decor. Wintertime visitors to our bromley village home includes ski in/out access to the mountain for the more experienced skiers or grabbing the shuttle that stops just outside the unit. All included! It will drop you at the top of the mountain or take you to the lodge and bring you back at the end of the day up until 5:15 pm. A full service gym and rec room that includes ping pong, foosball and wifi is a two minute walk from our place.
Summer visitors will enjoy bromley mountains unique access to part of the northern appalachian trail which provide excellent hiking trails to visitors. Included is a Pool, 2 newly renovated Clay tennis courts, ping pong, lounge, and fully equipped fitness center. Bromley mountain is also home the the famous 'thrill zone' which includes an alpine slide, zip line, mini-golf and more. Not to be missed in is manchester center, 6 miles south on route 11, offers many fine restaurants, a five star hotel and spa for 'ladies days', an amazing book store and year-round outlet shopping with something for everyone.
Endless other options including fall festivals, Jamaica state park, Equinox mountain, hiking trails within walking distance, golf at various renowned courses etc.....
Family of 6 with four young children looking to enjoy their new home and offer that experience to others when available. Rarely Rented... Looking to share our home for a few limited weeks/weeks in Summer and Fall.
Charles Hill purchased this condo in 2013
Bromley is known as a family mountain and boasts fantastic opportunities for both young and old. Challenging but kid friendly skiing, a welcoming environment, and wonderful year round vacation opportunities have brought us to bromley village. It is a special place for anyone who knows it.
The views are simply amazing from the home. It is a comfortable, usable and spacious place that welcomes large families. It provides easy access to both the mountain and manchester center, while also allowing the type of vacation you want to experience. Private or otherwise.
This was the perfect base for everything Bromley and surrounding Vermont has to offer. Our family of 7 was very comfortable in this clean and well laid out condo with incredible views. Ideal location. The owners were responsive and helpful. Treat yourself!
- Good view (although highway is nearby and you hear cars passing all day long)
- Decent deck (although this seemed like the only thing in the entire house that was built since the early 70s)
- Inexpensive rent (but still not at all a good value in our estimation, see Cons)
- Bromley Village is nice; the pool area is very nice (but there are much, much better houses for rent in BV than this one).
- The “king” bed is actually two twins set side-by-side and advertised as a “king”
- The beds are very old and not very comfortable—more like military cots than beds.
- The house and most of the furniture is old and smells old, including the very cheap bedding provided
- The downstairs bedrooms are very damp and musty, the downstairs bed is a back-breaker
- Nothing else but the deck was renovated
- There is a musty, moldy smell (especially in the bedrooms) and the air quality seemed poor due to old/cheap carpeting and who knows what; we all experienced some congestion and/or sneezing
- I found a rusted nail sticking out of the carpeting (I know because it cut my foot; avoid walking barefoot in this house).
- The wifi periodically stopped working for hours at a time.
- The kitchen was not really “madmen” as advertised because there’s a big difference between attractive, clean 50s “retro” appliances and cheap, dated, and grimy 70s appliances.
- The owner communicated only in the most passive and non-responsive way, with long delays, except initially when selling the house to us.
- Although not described up front, be aware there is a cleaning charge added (hard to imagine a local cleaning service charging even half that amount), and an additional “online payment charge” taken from your deposit but not mentioned up front.
- The damage deposit required by the owner was very, very reluctantly returned (it took over a week and we had to involve VRBO customer service since the owner was not communicating).
Spring stay-four adults and three kids with plenty of room to spare. Clean and comfortable. Fun spring/summer activities on mountain. Would be great in winter for ski in/out location. Definitely recommend a stay in this Bromley Mountain Family Escape.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 7 2016 - Nov 24 2016
3 night minimum stay
Nov 25 2016 - Apr 17 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$400|
$200/nt - $800-$1000/wk - summer rates
$350/night Weekday, $500/Night weekend - $3500/Week - Winter Rates
$400 deposit required. Only kept if the conditions of no-dogs, no-smoking
are violated or if significant damage occurs.
Cleaning Fee of $150 will be applied to rental fee.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.