Rent one cabin for up to 30 people or both for up to 50 people! Sorry NO PETS.
Our rates vary based on # of nights and season. Exact pricing is only available by email quote.
Pricing on this site is a very rough estimate for 30 person groups. If calendar shows full, we may still have space for a group of 20 max. Please inquire.
* Outstanding views of the lake and marina and snowy mountains from our 40x14 foot redwood deck and top 2 floors.
* Downtown location: 1 block to shopping, restaurants, bars, lakeside park, ice cream, movies, bowling, sports shops and more!
* Propane BBQ next to deck
* Plenty of Parking
* 300 year old Juniper trees surround the deck and frame the lake view
* Game room with ping pong and Foosball
* Central heating system keeps you cozy and warm in winter
* Hiking or Snowshoe trails at the end of our street
* Snow Summit 1 mile, Bear Mountain 2 miles (Free parking at resort base areas)
* WI-FI high speed Internet in all our buildings
* All cell phone carriers get service in our location! (not true of many places in Big Bear)
* 1/2 price bike, ski and snowboard rentals for our guests next to the hostel
* Veterans Park across the street. Perfect for Frisbee, grass volleyball, crochet!
* Horseshoe Pit in front yard
Rental Information : Our Big Bear Retreat Center Details and Pictures
Perfect for school clubs, family reunions, church retreats, running camps, colleges, team building outings
The 'Blue House' is our huge cabin that sleeps 30 people
If you have a bigger group you can rent the cabin next door as well and bring 20 more people.
(email for details)
We are right next to the village in Big Bear.
Just 1 block walk to the best bars/restaurants/shops.
The lake and marina are right across the street from us.
You can BBQ a nice dinner on our party deck while enjoying a commanding view of the marina, lake and mountains!
Come escape the So. California heat and enjoy some biking, hiking, kayaking, canoeing, new zip line, boat tours, boat rentals, jet ski rentals, jet boat rides, horseback rides, or ride the Snow Summit sky chair to the top of the mountain for a view of the whole valley.
Our daytime temps are in the 60's to 80's May to October
We can accommodate large groups for family reunions, church retreats, school groups, running clubs, boy scouts, girl scouts, cheerleader camps, etc..
I moved to Big Bear to start a hostel and enjoy all the clean air and great outdoor activities Big Bear has to offer. We run the Big Bear Hostel in these renovated houses when groups aren't enjoying them.
James purchased this lodge in 2000
We are right in the center of everything Big Bear. Across the street is the lake and we have an amazing view of the lake and mountains from our deck. Just one block West is the Village. Walk to shopping, nightlife, restaurants, movies, marina, boat tours, kayak rentals. Just up the street behind us is a dirt road into the National Forest. Great for a group hike to watch the sunset, access to mountain bike trails, snowshoeing, etc. Snow Summit ski resort is just a mile away. We now have a backyard party tent with picnic tables for group meals and meetings all Summer. At night roast marshmellows in the fire pit and BBQ on the propane grills. Kids can play on the sand playground while adults "supervise" with a beverage on the deck or play a game of horseshoes.
"Thank you for the awesome cabins at Big Bear Lake.
Everyone in the group enjoyed every second spent in that house."
Sunset guided cruise of Big Bear Lake, Pirate Ship boat cruise, Summer Chairlift for hiking and mountain biking, Gold Mine 4x4 Offroad Tours, snowshoe tours/rentals, National Forest trail starts at the end of our street, Pacific Crest Trail National Scenic Hiking Trail, PCT.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
Rates on this site are estimates. Our rates vary with seasonal demand, holidays, midweek/weekend, and the longer you stay the cheaper it is. Please use our contact form on BigBearGroups.com (link at very bottom of this page) for detailed quote.
We email you a contract. You mail back with a check. Or email/fax back with credit card details. Reservation Fee applies for paying by credit card.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: