About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 nights
Bedrooms 2, Bathrooms 2, Sleeps 7
With gorgeous weather, sandy beaches, exciting attractions and a trendy downtown, Long Beach area is truly an oceanfront playground. Come experience it for yourself by staying at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo which sleeps 7. You'll only be 3 miles away from the fun!
Located in a quiet neighborhood just 3 miles and a 5 minute drive from downtown Long Beach, this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo will allow you to enjoy your California vacation in comfort and style. Renovated in September of 2013, this stylish condo features an open floor plan, brand new flooring, and contemporary furniture, all accentuated by a soothing color palette and unique finishes. After a thrilling day exploring Long Beach, come back to the peace of this air conditioned condo to relax. Lounge on the sleek sofa as you surf the web on the home's wireless internet or watch your favorite cable TV shows and DVDs on the 60" flat screen TV. The upgraded kitchen has everything you need to prepare tasty meals. Use the provided specialty equipment such as the crock pot, rice cooker, and ice cream maker to whip up special dishes to enjoy with your guests at the dining table. In the evenings, retreat to the comfortable bedrooms where you are sure to sleep soundly on high-quality mattresses, complete with down comforters and pillows. This modern condo also includes complimentary toiletries and breakfasts, so your stay will be even more enjoyable. Let this condo be your ultimate home-away-from-home!
From this lovely condo, you'll be in the perfect location to explore practically everything the Long Beach Area has to offer. This property is conveniently located near a strip mall, so you can easily access grocery stores, pharmacies, and eateries. Visit downtown Long Beach where you can view exotic marine life at The Aquarium of the Pacific, peruse 'The Pike,' a popular shopping and dining area, and walk along the rolling Pacific shoreline. From the condo, you'll also have quick access to Highway 710, which will allow you to travel easily to attractions such as Universal Studios, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, and Disney Anaheim. With so many things to do, you're sure to have a wonderful stay in this stylish Long Beach Condo! During January, receive 15% off any bookings within the month.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Recently renovated, this condo features brand new flooring, an upgraded kitchen, modern decor, and quality bedding with down comforters and pillows
- Great location! Downtown Long Beach is just 3 miles away, and nearby Highway 710 will allow you to travel easily to surrounding areas
- Enjoy complimentary toiletries and breakfast foods such as fresh fruit, coffee, eggs, bread, milk, and tea
- Washer and dryer located downstairs in the laundry room free of charge!
- Free parking! One reserved outdoor parking and one-car garage parking available
- Laundry service with pick up and drop off at no charge is also available (Dry Cleaning not included)
- Free wi-fi and Netflix for streaming movies!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- 2 full-sized futons
- A baby crib is available for an additional fee
- A copy of a valid photo ID matching the name on the reservation and credit card is required before arrival
- No smoking
- No pets
- Must be at least 21 years to book
- $75 fee Per Stay for crib w/bedding, baby tub, changing table, car seat, high chair
- $50 Fee Per Stay for crib w/bedding
- $10 Per Stay for high chair
- $10 Per Stay for baby car seat
- $10 Per Stay for changing table
- $10 Per Stay for baby bathtub
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Great Crew Quarters
The upstairs apartment was waiting for me when I finally got to Long Beach (got to love LA traffic). Joey showed up a little while later to give a quick tour of the property. The extra amenities were welcomed by the rest of the crew as they showed up through the night. This property was perfect for the crew to use as a place to crash and re-energize for the next days racing. Very quite neighborhood, if you have several cars there is enough parking on the street as well as behind the single garage.
3 day stay
Cute upstairs apartment. Joey was waiting for us when we drove up and was helpful and accessible the entire stay. Loved the extra amenities! Fresh fruit - milk, bread, eggs and condiments were waiting for us. (she asked ahead of time if we wanted 1% or 2% milk!) The garage is small - and it's a tight squeeze to even get to the garage - so unless you've got something smaller than a minivan you'll have to park outside the garage. We didn't really care - we just parked outside. It's a quite neighborhood! The most we heard was the occasional dog barking.
Thank you for the review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay.
-The Evolve Team
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Additional fees and taxes may apply