With gorgeous weather, sandy beaches, exciting attractions and a trendy downtown, Long Beach area is truly an oceanfront playground. Come experience it for yourself by staying at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo which sleeps 7. You'll only be 3 miles away from the fun!
Located in a quiet neighborhood just 3 miles and a 5 minute drive from downtown Long Beach, this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo will allow you to enjoy your California vacation in comfort and style. Renovated in September of 2013, this stylish condo features an open floor plan, brand new flooring, and contemporary furniture, all accentuated by a soothing color palette and unique finishes. After a thrilling day exploring Long Beach, come back to the peace of this air conditioned condo to relax. Lounge on the sleek sofa as you surf the web on the home's wireless internet or watch your favorite cable TV shows and DVDs on the 60" flat screen TV. The upgraded kitchen has everything you need to prepare tasty meals. Use the provided specialty equipment such as the crock pot, rice cooker, and ice cream maker to whip up special dishes to enjoy with your guests at the dining table. In the evenings, retreat to the comfortable bedrooms where you are sure to sleep soundly on high-quality mattresses, complete with down comforters and pillows. This modern condo also includes complimentary toiletries and breakfasts, so your stay will be even more enjoyable. Let this condo be your ultimate home-away-from-home!
From this lovely condo, you'll be in the perfect location to explore practically everything the Long Beach Area has to offer. This property is conveniently located near a strip mall, so you can easily access grocery stores, pharmacies, and eateries. Visit downtown Long Beach where you can view exotic marine life at The Aquarium of the Pacific, peruse 'The Pike,' a popular shopping and dining area, and walk along the rolling Pacific shoreline. From the condo, you'll also have quick access to Highway 710, which will allow you to travel easily to attractions such as Universal Studios, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, and Disney Anaheim. With so many things to do, you're sure to have a wonderful stay in this stylish Long Beach Condo! During January, receive 15% off any bookings within the month.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Recently renovated, this condo features brand new flooring, an upgraded kitchen, modern decor, and quality bedding with down comforters and pillows
- Great location! Downtown Long Beach is just 3 miles away, and nearby Highway 710 will allow you to travel easily to surrounding areas
- Enjoy complimentary toiletries and breakfast foods such as fresh fruit, coffee, eggs, bread, milk, and tea
- Washer and dryer located downstairs in the laundry room free of charge!
- Free parking! One reserved outdoor parking and one-car garage parking available
- Laundry service with pick up and drop off at no charge is also available (Dry Cleaning not included)
- Free wi-fi and Netflix for streaming movies!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- 2 full-sized futons
- A baby crib is available for an additional fee
- A copy of a valid photo ID matching the name on the reservation and credit card is required before arrival
- No smoking
- No pets
- Must be at least 21 years to book
- $25/night per person Extra Person Fee (over 3 people)
- $75 fee Per Stay for crib w/bedding, baby tub, changing table, car seat, high chair
- $50 Fee Per Stay for crib w/bedding
- $10 Per Stay for high chair
- $10 Per Stay for baby car seat
- $10 Per Stay for changing table
- $10 Per Stay for baby bathtub
- Additional taxes and fees may apply