Charming farmhouse with perennial gardens surrounded by pristine national park lands.
Fully furnished including bed and bathroom linens; Weekly housekeeping.
- 1 Bedroom with a California King size bed; closet
- 1 Bedroom with a Queen bed; closet
- 1 Bedroom with a Double bed; closet; meadow view
- 1 full Bathroom; old fashion bathtub; meadow view
- Sunroom with 1 Twin bed; brook and meadow view; folding card table/chairs, chest of games and puzzles.
- Living Room with queen size sleep sofa; TV DVD/Blu Ray Player. Full bookcase. Working Wood Stove.
- Dining room table seats 6-8. Desk with visitor info and phone. Meadow view.
-Kitchen table seats 3-4; Electric range/oven, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, and coffee maker; Most necessary cooking/serving utensils, dishes, etc.; everything you need for a Maine Lobster boil!
-Full Utility Pantry including: Laundry washer, dryer, accessories; Ironing board/Iron; Cleaning supplies.
- 1 Full Bathroom with stall shower
Detached Cabin, Available ONLY May-Sept
- 1 Twin bed; Twin air mattress, and elect. pump) also on site.
- 1 full bathroom with stall shower
-Refrigerator, sink, and gas stove.Some cooking needs; Tableware, table, and chairs for 4
-Tv/vcr with solid vhs library.
-Deck with view of meadow
Wildlife; Landscaped grounds; Small garage perfect to store bikes or kayaks; Charcoal grill and accessories; picnic table;
- Free WiFi . We have internet (wired and wireless), and free domestic long distance on our land line.
A caretaker lives nearby, if you have questions or problems. Otherwise, you will find yourself in a peaceful field and woodlands setting, conveniently near Bar Harbor but away from the bustle of town.