Book 2 nights at our low off-season rate of $499/night, and the next TWO NIGHTS ARE FREE! Valid for stays completed before June 12th 2019-- Excluding Memorial day weekend.
Memorial Day Weekend-Book 3 nights and the 4th night is FREE.
Why crowd 16 people into regular sized home when you can have over 3 floors, 5,000 square feet, 6 bedrooms, 2 recreation rooms, Foosball, pool and ping pong tables, high speed 400mbs internet, propane barbecue, grand piano, 8 Smart TVs with FREE HULU, a hot tub, and a private path to the beach all to yourself? Outside, enjoy a 30 foot volleyball net, fire pit, horseshoe pit, soccer goals, tether ball and a Rainbow Play set with slide, small rock climbing wall and swings.
The Bloomer Mansion has been the most popular vacation rental home on the Long Beach Peninsula for over fifteen years. The home is located in Seaview-- just a short ten minute walk to Long Beach through an historic town with many homes dating from the late 1880's. Bloomer Mansion is on the historic walking tour!
Within a 5 minute walk of Bloomer Mansion are: 3 fine-dining restaurants, a local pizza parlor, the best breakfast restaurant on the peninsula, a large grocery store, an art gallery and two antique shops.
45th Street (VRBO Listing# 364112) sleeps 10 more and is 4 blocks to the South. Both homes are managed by Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals.
Details on Bloomer Mansion:
• 5,000 square feet, 3 story home, with 18 rooms.
• Sleep up to 16 people on pillow top mattresses, plus two young children in two toddler beds and a baby in a crib.
• Six bedrooms plus rec room with 10 pillow top beds, plus a toddler bed and crib.
-1. Queen:1st level with private bath off kitchen
-2. King and a toddler bed: 2nd level
-3. King, trundle (two singles) and toddler bed: 2nd level
-4. Queen plus trundle (2 singles): 2nd Level
-5. Queen plus crib: 2nd level
-6. Queen: 2nd level
• Private path to the beach through 6 acres of private pine forest and dunes
• Enjoy a game of billiards on our 8' slate pool table
• Play a game of Foosball or ping pong table in our one of two recreation rooms
• Extra large yard with a fire pit, horseshoe pit, professional volleyball net, junior soccer field, Rainbow Play set and tether-ball.
• Walking distance to the market, fine dining, antiques
• Less than one mile easy walk to downtown Long Beach through historic Seaview
• Pet-friendly. Up to 2 well-behaved medium sized dogs
• Prize-winning 1904 8 foot Grand Baldwin Piano in an expansive living room
• 55" Smart TVs in living room and a second in the recreation room
• New XBoxOne with 4 controllers
• 6 new Roku 4k TVs, one in each bedroom for a total of 8 TVs
• FREE Hulu live TV service with 57+ channels and up to 4 TVs concurrently
• 400 MBS high-speed WiFi with exender for internet access everywhere
• Rent latest XBox games and movies from Red Box at Sid’s IGA in Seaview just 2 blocks away.
Fully stocked kitchen:
• Appliances: Microwave, Blender, Food processor, Rice Maker, griddle, toaster, crock-pot, waffle maker, toaster, hand mixer
• Coffee Bar: coffee maker, French press, coffee grinder, electric tea kettle, Kuerig single cup
• Baking: muffin tin, cookie sheets, roasting pan, cookie cutter, cake pan, rolling pin, pie dishes,13x9 casserole dish, loaf pan, measuring cups/spoons
• Utensils: potato peeler, ice cream scoop, can opener, cork screw, pizza cutter, scissors, whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladles
• Amenities for babies: cribs, high chairs, booster seats, and a baby bath tub
• Porch with gas barbecue
• Large yard with fire pit, picnic tables and sandy play area for children
• Linens, paper products supplied
• Soap, conditioner, shampoo provided
This historic home was built in 1932 by Senator Bloomer, and in its day, it truly was a mansion, with two extra servant’s stair cases, a butler’s pantry, and even an extra servant’s bedroom off the downstairs kitchen which is affectionately called “Grandma’s room.” Come enjoy a truly one-in-a-kind vacation