|Space||5,700 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
"Vermillionaire" is a brand new 5,571 sq. foot vacation haven ideally situated in WaterColor's Lake District just moments from the Western Lake bridge. This spectacular retreat boasts the largest private pool in WaterColor, an indoor fireplace, shuffleboard, a foosball table, pinball machine, arcade game, ping pong and quick access to Western Lake. Large families and groups will feel right at home at "Vermillionaire" which has six bedrooms, six bathrooms, a carriage house and impeccable accommodations for up to twenty one guests. When you aren't hanging poolside or playing a game of shuffleboard, explore the area on the bikes provided or head over to neighboring Seaside for some amazing shopping and dining venues. Check availability and book your next luxury beach vacation with 360 Blue today!
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom With handicap accessible Shower
- Master Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom With Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom With Shower Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom With Shower Only
- Loft: Twin Daybed (1)
- Guest Bedroom: Two Queen Over Queen Bunk Beds (8), Private Bathroom With Shower Only
- Carriage House: King Bed (2), Queen Sleeper Sofa (2), Private Bathroom With Shower Only
- Wolf/sub zero appliances: 2 dishwasher, 2 refrigerators, ice machine and 60 inch Wolf Stove
- Largest private pool in WaterColor at 18x46 feet **Pool heating is available for this property from October 1st through May 1st for $100 per day** Pool and sitting spa are heated together.
- Carriage house
- 5 king bedrooms
- Indoor fireplace
- Pinball and Star Wars arcade game
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Side Basketball Hoop
- Corn Hole Set
- 6 adult bikes
- Steps from Western Lake
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Beautiful home and great location with just a short bike ride to the beach! Wonderful pool and amenities too! Would definitely rent this home again and 360 Blue's service level was excellent!
We were so happy with this home we already booked it for 2017. We had 5 "families" from various states. I loved that each couple got a King bed and the 4 kids (age 7-12) loved the "kids" room with the 4 Q bunks and game room, and personal TV. I loved the flow of the kitchen and Great Room where all the cooking, eating and visiting took lace. The outside living space was awesome and everyone loved the pool and spa. The carriage house was only steps away but was great for the young adults (18-22) who needed their own space in the morning hours when they slept late. With bikes furnished for us, we biked into the town of Seaside Beach where we found wonderful shops, boutiques and restaurants. Only downside is the airports. Although 2 are close by, tickets were pricey and schedules limited for my people from Virginia and N.C. and Texas. We highly recommend this home! Everything you need, clean, comfy beds, and a well laid out floor plan.
Pros: This spacious house was 5 star w/it's amenities, HUGE pool, fab decor, books, games and a chef's dream of a kitchen. The house is CAPTIVATING & BEAUTIFUL...perfect for creating memories!
Cons: Ants were everywhere in the kitchen and on DR table. 360 said there wasn't much they could do about them or the 2 huge palmetto bugs in the house because FL is their habitat.
Bathroom floors had hair on them upon arrival.
No bedding for pull out upstairs so we had to call emergency service and wait 45 mins. for bedding.
Fire pit and 2 fireplaces were inoperable upon arrival. Service people came out and fixed FP's, but fire pit never worked our entire stay! Bummer! Jacuzzi didn't stay heated enough to enjoy at ni
My grandson spoke of the house as a mansion. The only thing I need to advise you is, outside the door, on the deck, to the swimming pool, it appeared to never dry,-it did rain most days-, but the wet spot was slippery, as if there were some substance, white, like lotion or something, that stayed slippery. Two children fell at the spot, two more adults, commented they also slipped. I just thought you should be advised. I did try and dry the area with a beach towel, unsuccessfully. At first I thought the kids were running, but after two adults slipped at the same spot. . . . Tony Rylander
We loved our week at vermillionaire !! House and pool area are the best. This is our tenth year to watercolor for family vacation and this house was perfect!! Thank you for all your services!!
It was absolutely the most perfect house for our family of 17! We've been coming for 10 years & this house had great spaces, lots of games, the pool was amazing, never ran out of hot water,black out lining on the shades in the bedrooms,& many more compliments that made it a great week! We hope to stay here next year!