Bayside Beach Condo (950 ft. to Crescent Beach) - 2BD - 1.5BR - Sleeps 4
Why Vic Wasiliw chose Siesta Key
It is all here at Midnight Cove in Siesta Key, the elegant gulf side and bayside beach vacation condominium, that combines luxurious amenities with a relaxed island vibe that appeals to both visitors and locals, a place to lay back and relax, and let the warm breezes, cool water, and soft sand transport you to your personal paradise. Siesta Key is alive with laid-back tropical atmosphere, and has everything you want for a restful visit to rejuvenate or for the rest of your life! Siesta Key is a crescent shaped, eight-mile long barrier island about 50 miles south of Tampa, just offshore of Sarasota, and directly on the Gulf of Mexico, and home to some of the most beautiful soft pristine white sand beaches in the world. From one end of the island to the other, you will experience a vibrant island lifestyle, and wherever you go and whatever you do in Siesta Key, you will experience the warm welcome and island hospitality that brings people to Siesta Key and calls them back year after year. Siesta Key offers a unique ambiance for visitors and residents alike, a destination for all who stay or live in the Sarasota area, thanks to the the world’s finest white sand beaches, resorts, shopping, nightlife, a wide variety of live entertainment and unique dining options that stretch the entire length of the island, and the delicious cuisine of an assortment of American, French, Italian, and Oriental restaurants.
What makes this Condo unique
Enjoy a refreshing swim in the pool, test your tennis game, play a game of beach volleyball, ride a bike, fly a kite, or just do whatever you want to do. The tropical climate in Siesta Key makes every sort of outdoor activity available and enjoyable nearly year-round. Once you discover how wonderful Siesta Key is, you'll want to be here as much as you possibly can. Enjoy the many outdoor activities, such as fishing, searching for shells, para-sailing, sail-boarding, boating, kayaking, snorkeling, scuba diving, bicycling, roller-blading, build sand castles, sunbathe and soak up the warm afternoon sunshine, plunge into the sparkling aqua blue Gulf of Mexico, or just walk the beach dipping your toes in the surf. As you walk along Crescent Beach, enjoy the sunshine and tropical breezes, track the flight of a flock of pelicans, see egrets, sandpipers, ospreys, seagulls and the many other shore birds, including terns, plovers, ibis, spoonbills, and storks. Bird watching is one of the favorite activities of residents and visitors alike. The many varieties of wading birds, like the beautiful snowy egret, the great heron, and the 4 to 5 foot tall Sandhill Cranes with their bright red heads and distinctive calling sounds, are just a few of the different types to be seen. Offshore, dolphins and manatees are often spotted frolicking in the gulf and bay waters. Enjoy your holiday in the Florida sunshine relaxing on a private piece of world famous Crescent Beach with silky white quartz sands. Twenty golf courses are nearby if that is your choice of leisure. The tropical climate on Siesta Key offers you rest, relaxation and recreation. Miles of beach, plus salt air and gentle breezes from the Gulf of Mexico add up to a dream vacation. Find a comfortable spot in the late afternoon to view the breathe taking moment when the sun dips below the horizon and paints the sky in strokes of red and orange.
Pool / Spa
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Not allowed in the unit or on the propertyNot allowed in the unit or on the property
No smoking - Smoking is not allowed in the unit or on the lanaiSmoking is not allowed in the unit or on the lanai
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 26
need new beds and bedding.
Negative, as linen closet was inventoried, and new bed linens, and towels were added to unit inventory during property owner's stay from Jan 4th to Feb 14th 2020.
Great location...and very close to beach!
The Midnight Cove property has great beach access without having to fight traffic to park at the larger Siesta Key beach...PLUS the property provides free beach umbrellas and chairs which is a big cost saver vs. having to rent these at SK beach. Tennis courts are very nice too.
Siesta Key Week
Condo and facilities as advertised. Nice property with good amenities. About 8 minute walk to beautiful beach. Beach attendant very helpful and friendly. Trolley for travel to and from Siesta Key Village right on main road outside main office. Clean condo with owner answering all questions very quickly. Pleasure to do business with.
Loved this place, everything we needed right on our door step.Condo was first class booking was easy,access to beach was fantastic short walk better than looking for parking spaces.We would love to go back JMC
Midnight Cove #714 Amenities
• Carpet Flooring: Bedrooms
• Dining Room: Seats 4 at Marble Top Table, Marble Top Side Board, Light Fixture, wall to wall Vertical Blinds, and Porcelain Tile Flooring (Living/Dining Area: 19 ft. 4 in. x 13 ft. 0 in.)
• Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds, 4 Drawer Chest, 2 Drawer Night Table with Lamp and Alarm Clock Radio, wall to wall Vertical Blinds, Closet, Central System Smoke Alarm, and Carpet Flooring (Area: 11 ft. 4 in. x 9 ft. 8 in.)
• Kitchen: Avon Cabinets & Doors, Ceiling Lighting, Granite Counter Tops, Cordless Telephone, and Twin Stainless Steel Sinks with Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator with Freezer and Icemaker, Dishwasher, Range and Oven, OTR Microwave Oven, Washer and Dryer, also seats 2 on Bar Stools at Granite Counter Top, and Porcelain Tile Flooring
• Living Room: Sofa, Loveseat, Ottoman, 2 End Tables with Lamps, Cordless Telephone, TV Console with 32 in. LCD Flat-Panel HDTV & Blue-Ray Disc DVD Player, wall to wall Vertical Blinds, and Porcelain Tile Flooring (Living/Dining Area: 19 ft. 4 in. x 13 ft. 0 in.)
• Main Bathroom: Tub & Anti-Scald Shower, 3/8 inch Glass Sliders with Towel Bars, Avon Cabinet & Doors, Mirror, 3 Bulb Light Fixture, Granite Vanity Top with under mount Porcelain Sink, and Porcelain Tile Flooring
• Master Bedroom: 1 Queen Bed, 6 Drawer Double Dresser with Mirror and Lamp, 3 Drawer Night Table with Lamp, Alarm Clock Radio and Cordless Telephone, Venetian Mini Blind, 22 in. LCD Flat-Panel HDTV, Closet, Central System Smoke Alarm, and Carpet Flooring (Area: 10 ft. 8 in. x 13 ft. 0 in.)
• Porcelain Tile Flooring: Foyer, Hallways, Dining Room, Living Room, Master Bathroom, and Powder Room
• Powder Room: Avon Cabinet & Doors, Mirror, 2 Bulb Light Fixture, Towel Bar, Granite Vanity Top with under mount Porcelain Sink, and Porcelain Tile Flooring
• Screened Lanai: Table, 4 Chairs, 1 Lounge with Side Table, Wall Light, Electrical Power Outlets (2), and Screen Door for access to Lagoon Walkway (Area: 19 ft. 4 in. x 12 ft. 5 in.)
• A/C & Heating
• Alarm Clock Radios (2)
• Blender & Hand Mixer
• Drip Coffee Maker
• DVD Disc Player
• Full Kitchen
• Iron & Ironing Board
• Linens & Towels
• Range / Oven / OTR Microwave
• Refrigerator / Freezer / Ice Maker
• Sliding Impact Glass Doors (Living Room & Dining Room)
• Storm Door with Screen
• Tableware, Glasses & Cooking Utensils
• Telephones (3 cordless)
• TV’s (2) & Cable
• Vacuum Cleaner
• Washer & Dryer