|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
This luxury 5*, apartment is positioned on the 'Sol Melia' Tortuga Beach and Spa Resort, only a few steps from the beautiful Ponta Preta beach with its crystal clear waters and tropical beaches. As the apartment faces south, it enjoys the sunshine all day long on its private 1st floor balcony. The resort has its own restaurant, piano bar, beach bar/restaurant and private spa and gym, for use of resort clients only. It also has 2 large swimming pools with swim-up bar with sunbeds, all situated within metres from the apartment. The resort also enjoys a secure gated community with a 24 hour concierge service as well.
The apartment is situated on the first floor and accessible via stairs.
The apartment has its own private 1st floor balcony (not shared) with table and 4 chairs and parasol.
This luxury apartment is situated right on the beautiful Ponta Preta beach.
Golf courses are currently under construction on the island.
Special interest holidays
If you like a bit of adventure, then hire a quad bike and visit one of the many sand dunes or beaches that the island has to offer or why not try windsurfing, kite surfing and scuba diving. Deep sea fishing, catamaran trips or whale/dolphin watching are also available on the island.
Cape Verde is only 5.5 hours from the UK with no time difference, therefore no jet lag! The international airport is only a 10 minute taxi ride to the apartment, therefore hiring a car is not essential as most of the facilities are within walking distance. Taxis are plentiful on the resort, in Santa Maria and also at the airport.
The local town of Santa Maria, with its numerous bars, restaurants, shops, banks etc is only a pleasant 15/20 minute walk away. A visit to the salt lakes, which are situated in Pedra de Lume is worth a visit or take a look at the main capital of Espargos.
For those who just want to chill out, then simply watch the local fishermen bring in their daily catch on the beach near the pier or simply stroll around the many craft shops where you can buy anything from African handmade jewellery to beautiful hand painting
House Rules: 1. Maximum number of person this apartment is 4.
2. Charges include the use of water, electricity, normal use of air-conditioning and bed linen.
3. Towel service is not included, towels enough available. Washing machine available.
are no damages done to the apartment or any items missing.
5. Apartment rules and regulation must be strictly adhered to. Strictly no smoking except on the balconies.
6. Apartment is located in a residential neighborhood. Guest shall be quiet and peacefully
enjoy the premises so as not to disturb other guests.
7. House fire insurance has been purchased for the apartment.
8. Personal accident/injury insurance and travel/cancellation insurance are not included.
9. A copy of the house rules from Straits Quay management will be provided on check in, and a check on the conditions of household items in the apartment will be carried out in your presence on check in and check out.
10. Flexible check in and check out time
11. Your host will guide you at checking in and out
12.We take no responsibility for any matters beyond our control i.e. industrial disputes, bad weather conditions or any other situation beyond either our, or holiday home owners control and accept no liability for any surrounding building works.
13. Holiday Homes In Cape Verde and the owner of the apartment shall not be liable for any injury or loss of life or property during the stay at the apartment.