|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Authentic Restored rustic lodge style Lake Arrowhead cabin built 1926. 3 Bedroom 2 Bath + Living Room, Bar, Family Room/Game Room + Den/Office, Dining Room + Hot Tub for 8. The entire cabin has original pine walls and restored wood floors throughout. With every modern convenience including full kitchen w/dishwasher, vintage oven w/griddle, microwave, ice maker, cable TV, HDTV, laundry room washer, dryer, iron and high speed WIFI throughout.
This rental includes beach club membership:
Beach Club Members enjoy all the benefits of General Membership plus, the perfect blend of mountain living with beach living. It's the Lake Arrowhead Lifestyle. Indulge in the sandy beaches on the north shore at Tavern Bay Beach Club and the cozy cove on the south shore at Burnt Mill Beach Club. Enjoy groomed beaches, lounge chairs, snack bars, beautiful gardens and more!
Peninsula Park and Grass Valley Park are also nice options. All members have access to the parks but only Beach Club Members and Dock Members may enjoy the beach clubs.
18' Regal Ski Boat and all Ski and Water Toys Available
$145 set up & cleaning
Linens, Bedding, Pillows, Sheets Included NO EXTRA CHARGE
Each Bedroom has HDTV w Full Cable, DVD, Clock Radio, Guest Robes, Reading Lamps. Ceiling fan, extra heater, extra fan, extra pillows, extra blankets, dresser, closet, mirrors
• Master Bedroom - King Bed
• Bedroom 2 - (2) Full Beds
• Bedroom 3 - (2) Twin Beds
• Living Room - overstuffed sofa, chair, reading lamps, HDTV/Cable, DVD, books, Fireplace, stereo, dimmer lighting
• Mud Room - entrance, firewood, coat racks, boot racks
• Family Room - game table, sectional sofa, games, DVD HDTV/Cable 100's DVD's, games, kids toys, dog toys
• Den/Office w/desk, WIFI, fireplace, massage leather recliner, computer, fax, printer, TV, Cable, DVD
• Bar - glassware for margaritas, hi-balls, wine, champagne, beer mugs, shot glasses, some mixers, 2 blenders, wet bar sink, 4 stools,
• Back deck, grill, picnic table and chairs, hammock in season
• Bathrooms (2) each with shower.
• Laundry Room - washer/dryer, basin sink
• Hot Tub on back deck. Seats 8
Cabin is one block off the lake providing you peace and quiet. 4 Minute walk to diner, grocery store, antique shops. Hiking trail goes all around the lake. Take the trail to parks, marina or the Lake Arrowhead Village. Boaters and Skiers will enjoy Skiing at the country’s first water ski school or enjoy the paddle boat lake tours, and a lakefront park for picnics, or enjoy the kiddie park, carousel and bumper cars. 10 minutes further is Blue Jay there's 2 Big Screen movie theater, Olympic training ice skating rink, Stater Bros & Jensen’s gourmet super markets
We just returned from a very relaxing and enjoyable trip to Lake Arrowhead and much of that was due to our choice of rentals. Our cabin was fantastic and beat all our expectations! Steve's place is a very authentic, well equipped, cozy and all-around beautiful place to stay. The beds were comfortable, the kitchen had everything we needed, the living rooms were spacious, and the spa was great. The pictures don't do the place justice. If you want to enjoy a nice retreat in the mountains, I'd highly recommend this cabin.
We chose this charming space for our family of 5 because of the boat rental option, pet-friendly accommodations, hot tub and the previous 5 star reviews. Our crew thoroughly enjoyed the boat; we spent most of our time on the lake. However, when we were back in the cabin, we appreciated the family board games, great wifi, accommodating kitchen, pet toys for our pug and the hot tub. The showers were always warm, and the washer and dryer was so nice. It was extremely hot during our stay (mid-July), so we were thankful for the extra fans Steve had sent to the cabin. Steve is fantastic to work with; he responds right away to any issue/concern and is so accommodating. He is one KOOL cat, and we had fun admiring his framed photos. :)
We enjoyed this cabin so much. Although we were a family of 6, there was plenty of space of everyone to enjoy the home. My son had his own quarters, in the office with his chair recliner and his big HDTV. He loved it. We also had two other rooms to lounge in which made it very comfortable. The hot tub was an added plus and we loved that as well. Overall it was just a great experience. The best part of this house was also being able to rent the ski boat. We were on the lake constantly. We skied and fished although not many fish were around. We are definitely going to be renting again without a doubt. Steve was so easy to work with and was always available for any questions we had. The HomeAway app is an added bonus that gives you step by step instructions as to how to check in and out and any other info you need.
A walk back in time at this classic Lake Arrowhead cabin with all the amenities of today. Steve has thought of every little detail in this home away from home so couples and families can fully enjoy their vacation. Beautifully decorated and cozy with plenty of books and games for downtime. If you are looking for alone time, there's plenty of nooks to get away from the kids(or vice versa) and read or watch a movie. The boat rental was well worth it as we felt like it truly gave us the full lake arrowhead experience. Look no further, Steve is an incredible host and was always available to answer questions when they arose.
Dan, Diana, Jake & Alexandra Sell
The Rustic 1926 Cabin was a great get away for our small company retreat. Clean & comfortable for 6 people. Easy walking distance to fun shops and restaurants. Jacuzzi was relaxing. Easy parking. Would love to go back. Owner was fabulous!
We enjoyed everything about this cabin. It is walking distance to everything and we love that it has lake rights and access. We loved the boat too, it was well worth paying more since there are no boats for rent anywhere. It's a private lake and Steve's being very generous renting his cabin and boat. Plus the boat is docked at the marina. It could not have been more fun! Steve was easy to work with and everything was just perfect. We will be back often!
90 miles East of Los Angeles, an alpine lake elevation of 6,000 feet, Lake Arrowhead had been a getaway for silent screen stars of the 20’s and an active film location spot since the 1940’s. The lake is private; a membership to the beach clubs, hiking trails and marina is included in your rental. The cabin is one block off lake and a few minutes to Arrowhead Village food markets, restaurants, outlet stores, the country’s first water ski school, large paddle boat lake tours, and a lakefront park for picnics. In the next nearby village of Blue Jay there is a movie theater, Olympic training ice skating rink, and a gourmet super market. The entire lake area is surrounded by the San Bernadino Mountains which have the best hiking trails and trout fishing streams in southern California. In the winter months there is a wonderful local ski slope with five lifts 15 minutes from your living room. Lake Arrowhead is a year round resort with all the amenities that make for a delightful vacation. At one mile high there are cool summer nights and moderate winter temperatures with enough snow falls to keep the ski area busy.
• Shopping: Arrowhead Village Shops. Antique stores tucked away all over the mountain.
• Music: Arrowhead Village free live band concerts on weekends during warm months
• Movie Theater: Two big screens are located in Blue Jay- 10 minutes from Arrowhead
• Fishing: “stocked” lake.
• Tour Boat: Lake Arrowhead is privately owned by those of us that own property immediately around the lake. The “Arrowhead Queen” is the only public boat on the lake. It leaves hourly from the Village. Cost $12 for a 50 minute tour
• Lake: Privately owned Lake Arrowhead 14 miles around 185 feet deep. Your rental comes with full lake rights and membership for up to 10 to lake, marina, beaches, boat club and hiking trails.
• Groceries: Jensen’s Market & Stater Bros
• Dining: Two blocks from the cabin is CGI– great hometown cooking in a very rustic diner atmosphere. there are several other restaurants tucked away all over the mountain.
• Snow Sports: Snow Valley is 10 minutes North and Big Bear about 30 minutes North. Slopes, sledding hills and snowboarding at both of those locations.
• Hiking: 60 hiking trails
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
Holiday Prices Higher 3 Night Minimum
18' Regal Ski Boat, Ski Gear and Water Toys
Cabin and Ski Boat May Be Rented Together or Separately
Ask about Senior 65+ or Active Military Discounts