|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom cabin on 1.1 acres that is close to town, yet has that out of town feel. The cabin is 440 square feet and has all the amenities you need. A full kitchen, shower and bath and a queen bed in the bedroom make this cozy cabin comfortable. The two love seats in the living area both fold out into individual twin beds. Fawn ridge cabin also has a fireplace and outdoor decks to enjoy the fresh mountain air.
The Cabin is a great alternative to a hotel or condo, where you have your own place on 1.1 acres and are in the midst of the pine trees. Downtown Ruidoso is approx 4 miles away and the ski slopes (Ski Apache) is about 15 miles away. There are many restaurants within 2-3 miles as well. There is a very nice deck to sit on and relax and use the grill (charcoal) to make your favorite meals. There is also nice wildlife watching, from the bird feeder just feet from the deck to watching the deer walk through the property.
Come enjoy the Fawn Ridge Cabin!
We bought Fawn Ridge Cabin in 2013. We love Ruidoso and ended up falling in love with the cabin. It has been remodeled and is super cute. We live in Liberty Hill, Texas and travel to Ruidoso every chance we get!
owner/manager purchased this cabin in 2013
We wanted a cabin that wasn't in town and wasn't a condo. Every time we rented in Ruidoso, it seemed that is what we ended up with (in our price range). When we first looked at the cabin, we fell in love. We can't live here full time, so we thought we would rent it and let others enjoy it's beauty as well.
The cabin is on 1.1 acres and has Pine trees surrounding it. We walked to the top of the property and found the beautiful view of the Sierra Blanca mountain range. As we were enjoy the beauty, the wind was blowing and the fresh pine was just amazing.
Thanks so much for letting us share your beautiful cabin. We really enjoyed our stay. We did most of our cooking at the cabin but we also ate at Farley's and The Log Cabin. Both were very good. We hope to visit again soon.
The cabin was good for 2 people. However, there was at least an inch of dust on the back of the chairs and the oven was fithly.
My husband and I loved every bit of this little cabin. It was the perfect size for the two of us to have a little getaway. The hot tub is a great addition to the whole package. Thank you so much for letting us stay there!
Pros - clean cabin, responsive owner, everything included (appliances, coffee pot, some refrig. condiments, bedding, DVDs, etc), plenty of deer nearby.
Cons - directions to cabin not completely correct, cabin alarm system didn't work, hot tub too cold & temp. control didn't work, floor of cabin slopes to one side, dusty couches, a few cobwebs throughout, had to request security deposit back from owner.
It was everything we expected, Quiet cozy & comfortable. Enjoyed cooking on the deck and relaxing in the hot tub. Everything was clean. Would book again and highly recommend to friends and family !
We absolutely loved this cabin and cannot wait to go back! The cabin was clean and cozy and very easy to find. Town was also busy with plenty of things to do. We loved the hot tub and quiet neighborhood. Very relaxing.
my husband rented this cabin for a little family get away, us and our 3 month old son. There were some good things about this cabin and some bad things.All the bad things can be fixed and if they take the steps to doing them this would have been 5 star cabin in my book. i will list the good things and then then bad things that need fixing before someone rents this place out again.
* The location, this is in a great location and is about 8 mins away from Walmart and about 5-8 mins away from town.
* The location had 4g lte signal, which i didn't expect because in town i get almost nothing.
* it had a gas stove with 4 burners which is also nice to have as well as an oven, had we stayed longer i would have baked.
*It has some random food/spice items you can use,which is nice because though i brought my own pots and pans i forgot cooking oil.
*the hot tub was a nice treat,specially seeing as the cabin is in a lower price range that most with hot tubs.
* the fire place was fun having on and sitting by. the heater as well as the fireplace heats the cabin nicely ( we kept the bedroom door open because it is a wall heater).
ok so now the BAD stuff
* The dishes were filthy,every time id grab a dish it was dirty. some even looked like someone used it then just put it back into the cabinet. i was tempted to put everything into the dish washer and clean it for the next guest but i figured that's not my job.
* Spider webs everywhere,there was 4 strongly developed ones that looked like they had been there for quite some time and probably about 5 more newly developed ones. there was so many spider webs and it was quite creepy wondering 1. where the spiders were and 2. would they crawl on me at night. we did end up killing one, i normal would have taken it out be seeing as my baby was with me i didn't care. this could easily be taken care by a swiffer duster with the extending handle ,seeing as they are higher up.
*the cabin did look like someone lived there because there was a bunch of personal stuff in the closet,under the bed and in the bathroom.the stuff that really got in the way was the bags of stuff in the closet, though personal stuff from the owners doesn't bother me, i feel like the bags should have gone up on the top storage part they have in order to give room for guest to put stuff away.
If these things were fixed i would stay here again, if it remains the same i wouldn't.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.