|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
With great location, this flat of 43 mt2 is situated at R. Haddock Lobo, two blocks and a half of Av. Paulista and Consolation subway, in the heart of the Gardens.
The flat is also a 5 minute walk from the Hospital das Clinicas and InCor and very close to other major hospitals such as Hospital July 9, Syrian-Lebanese, Santa Catarina, Maternity Pro Matre, among others. The region has many of the best attractions of the city. Since a wide gastronomic offer (with restaurants like Osteria Piero, the Sushimasa, Fasano, the Figueira Rubbayat and the Rodeo just a few blocks away), the elegant shops of R. Oscar Freire, the more alternative scenario of R. Augusta and also close to several points of the cultural circuit as MASP, the MIS, the Bookstore Culture, the National Assembly and several cinemas, this hotel will allow you to enjoy the best of Sao Paulo without having to wear with the city traffic .
With a balcony that overlooks the canopy of a tree and ensures optimal natural lighting, you will be able to rest in a queen size bed or relax on the couch watching the plasma TV with cable channels or watching a DVD.
If you want to eat at home, the flat has a kitchen with electric stove, fridge, microwave, coffee maker and all the basic utensils. There is a table with two chairs where you can have breakfast or make other meals. In addition, the flat itself has a restaurant that serves healthy meals with oriental touch, and room service.
For your convenience, there is daily maid service in the apartment. In addition, the flat is equipped with air conditioning and network at no additional cost wireless internet.
For your clothes, there is a dressing room and laundry services (Nominal fee).
The building, you will also be able to count with a parking spot, sauna, gym, squash court and swimming pool.
Constantemente preciso de imovéis de temporada em São Paulo, tenho dificuldade em encontrar um bom e com proprietário confiável.
Eu gostei demais da minha estada pelos motivos que se seguem.
- Proprietária solicita, educada e pude encontrá-la previamente, o que me deu segurança.
- Apartamento ótimo, boa localização, novo bem mobiliado.
- Prédio em otimas condicoes com piscina agradável.
- Arrumação diária, preço do cafe da manha no hotel MUITO barato e com desconto para hóspedes, almoço no hotel muito mais barato que na região.
- garagem segura.
A localização deste imóvel é excelente! Muito perto da avenida Paulista e do conjunto Nacional. O lugar é bem seguro e os atendentes são amáveis! Serviços de lavanderia e restaurante do prédio deixaram à desejar, mas mesmo assim é ótimo!
This flat is situated in one of the regions that has the largest number of tourist activities in São Paulo.
Among the things that you can visit are:
- MASP: one of the largest museums in Latin America. In addition to the various exhibitions, the very architecture of the place is a tourist attraction. In his free will is an antiques fair held every Sunday.
- MIS: the Museum of Image and Sound of São Paulo has several interesting exhibits plus an antiques fair on weekends.
-av. Paulista: the postcard of São Paulo is less than 3 blocks away from the flat. It is there that occur the largest demonstrations in the city and the Gay Parade.
- R. Oscar Freire: is the street with the most chic shops of the city. Many foreign brands are here. It's a great place to stroll on weekends.
- Galeria Ouro Fino: at the end of R. Augusta, has alternative fashion shops, tatoos, etc.
- R. Augusta and low center: with numerous bars, nightclubs and restaurants this area is ideal for those who want to have fun in the city and enjoy a more alternative environment.
- National Assembly: with theaters, the Library Culture and exhibitions is a place to see and be seen in the city
- Trianon-MASP park: a small shelter full of rainforest in the middle of one of the busiest avenues in the country. They even say that it is possible to see a sloth living in the trees if you are lucky.
- By metro, which is less than 3 blocks away, is easy to get in some other sights of the city as the Pinacoteca, the center of the city, R. Jose Paulino, R. Twenty-five March, the Municipal Market, just to name a few.
- Bars and restaurants in Sao Paulo is famous for its gastronomy. And the Gardens is a region where many of the city's best restaurants. It is worth looking to see SP to get an idea of the variety. Among some of our favorites are the Arabia, the Ritz and the Gero. Of course if you are willing to pay a little more, it pays to know the DOM, listed among the 10 best restaurants in the world.
In the region, there is no shortage bars. One that is worth knowing is the balcony, where all sit around a large ... balcony, which allows you to meet new people.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Taxa de limpeza||$31|
- Em caso de desistência e se esta for anterior a 20 dias do início da reserva, o valor do depósito inicial será integralmente reembolsado.
- Em ocupações mensais a conta de energia é de responsabilidade do hóspede e o contrato de locação é indispensável.
- Contas de lavanderia, restaurante, telefone não estão incluídos na diária e são responsabilidade dos hóspedes.
- Diárias a partir de R$ 165,00. Para estadias de mais de 15 dias é possível negociar descontos.
- Há uma taxa extra única para lavagem de roupas de cama e banho, no valor de R$ 100,00.
CONTRATO DE LOCAÇÃO (ALUGUEL POR TEMPORADA) PARA ALUGUEL MENSAL/ANUAL INDISPENSÁVEL.
Pagamento antecipado, sendo 30% na reserva e 70% em até 48 horas antes da entrada prevista, via depósito bancário ou transferência. Para locações mensais contrato de locação e cheque caução indispensáveis. O cheque caução será devolvido na saída, após vistoria.