|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Beachfront Condominium! Wake to the sound of the ocean! Beautiful two bedroom unit on the 11th floor.
BEACH-SIDE Master Suite:
* King-sized bed with plush bedding and linens
* 20-inch color TV/smart DVD player with remote
* Ample closet and dresser space
* Large, private full-bath
* Queen-sized bed with plush bedding and linens
* Includes a 20-inch color TV/smart DVD player with remote
* Large bathroom
* Large 25-by-14.9-foot area
* 48-inch color smart TV with DVD Player with remote
* New, soft, commercial, queen-sized sofa bed in the Living Room (sleeps two)
* New, soft, love seat
* Dining table for entertaining
* Beautiful GRANITE countertops
* Bar stools for raised kitchen counter
* Includes dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, ice-maker
* Coffee maker, blender, wine glasses, toaster oven, can opener, and all the utensils you will need for entertaining.
* Washer/Dryer in unit
Large Ocean-Side Balcony
Oversized, wide, patio: - 10.5-by-28 feet
* Full patio furniture with table, chairs, and recliners
This was an awesome condo. The staff was very helpful and there was security. It made us feel safe. The pools were very nice and the entire building was very clean. As far as our unit we could not have been more happy. Its was beautiful and the balcony was awesome. There is a nice little place to eat right across the street with good food also. And there are gas grills that I used right out by the pools. We would definitely love to come back here in the feature. We hope anyone that stays here has as good a time as we did. Thanks so much to the owners for letting people share your relaxing getaway.
We actually stayed on the 16th floor, very nice, had a GREAT vacation. The place is beautiful and we loved it. Hoping to get back next year!
Our family stayed here and had a wonderful time. The condo is nicely decorated and has great amenities. There was even a booster seat for our little one. It is also convenient to stores and state parks with more beautiful beaches and dunes. We would definitely recommend this place and stay there again.
My family loves staying at this condo. We have stayed there 3 years in a row and hope to go back every year. The condo is gorgeous and so relaxing. The balcony is big and the view is beautiful! We see dolphins playing all the time. We love it!! Thanks for sharing your condo with us.
Just arrived home a few moments ago. The unit was just what we needed for our beach vacation. Beautiful beach front condo with extra large deck that we used when we were not on the beach. Clean pool and hot tub. Very nice views. Saw dolphins swimming in ocean this morning before we departed.
On West end of Panama City Beach, one mile West of Pier Park, near Gulf World, a large waterpark, Margaritaville, Bonefish Grill, Carrabbas
Other Activities: Children's amusement park at Pier Park, Shelling, Miniature golf, Boating, Parasailing
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Please Call for rates
May 6 2016 - Dec 31 2016
7 night minimum stay
|Cleaning||$85 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
From $1,200/wk US Dollars
We accept MC/Visa/Amex for your convenience. We request a $200 security deposit which will be refunded after your stay.
Dates Available: Year Round