|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
- Built in 2007, this home has an inverted floor plan with 3 bedrooms and laundry facilities on the 2nd floor and the living area and 4th bedroom on the 3rd floor in order to take advantage of the ocean and wildlife refuge views.
- A rooftop terrace has panoramic views of the Delaware Bay and the Primehook National Wildlife Preserve and is a perfect to place to enjoy dinner and a sunset. 2 large screened-in porches on the 2nd and 3rd floors offer beautiful views.
- The kitchen is well appointed, fully equipped, and spacious with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar that seats four.
- The living room, dining room, and kitchen make up the great room on the 3rd floor with vaulted ceilings, bamboo hardwood floor, and sweeping views from the oversized windows. The handsomely furnished living room and reading room offer oversized couches and chairs, a 50 inch plasma TV, and the dining room table seats 12 when fully extended.
- There are two master bedrooms with queen beds, 1 bedroom with 2 double beds, and 1 bedroom with a double bed.
- All bedrooms are fully furnished with pillows, sheets, comforters and ceiling fans. The master bedroom on the 2nd floor has a private screened-in porch and a Jacuzzi bathtub.
- Beach towels and bath towels are located in the house for your convenience as well as beach chairs and beach games.
- The ground floor has a two car open-air garage and a secure storage locker with 2 kayaks and 2 beach cruiser bicycles for guest use.
- The property is located 40 meters from the beach. There is a picture displayed which is taken from the rooftop deck of the beach house and shows the distance to the water.
-During Peak Season - Weekly rentals from Saturday to Saturday only please.
- Broadkill Beach is a rare find on the eastern seaboard, its gentle waves are ideal for children, kayaking and swimming. It is a residential beach with one country store located ¼ mile walk from the house. It’s isolated from the commercial development of the Delaware coast by the Primehook National Wildlife Refuge, yet it’s only 10-15 miles from all the shops, restaurants, bars and boardwalk of Rehoboth, Lewes, and Dewey. The best of both worlds are found in Broadkill, a quiet beach to enjoy the solitude of the water, friends, and family, yet minutes from the attractions.
- 10 guest maximum please.
- Renter must be 25 years of age.
- Non-smoking property.
- No pets please.
Keywords: beach house, four bedroom
Thanks kindly to all of our guests who have taken the time to submit a review, and for all of your positive feedback! We too enjoy spending quiet relaxing days at the beach house, and thanks to our guests for noting that we've done our best to make it comfortable and luxury.
I'd also like you to note that we were not aware that our current housekeeper has been leaving the house less than spotless, and we are taking immediate steps to ensure that the cleanliness of the house matches the quality service that we provide!
The house was located in a quiet beach community and was in close proximity to the beach. The neighbors were friendly and very informative about the history of the beach/community. The house was well-maintained and very clean. The layout was well thoughout and accommodated our family perfectly. Although, we enjoyed the slower paced community and beach, we were also close enough to enjoy the attractions and restaurants of the larger beach towns.
So nice and roomy and clean - just perfect for our little family getaway. We definitely plan to rent this property again!
We spent three nights at this lovely home thinking we were in DE for a baseball tournament. Tournament was cancelled, which turned out to be a good thing as we spent hours kayaking, biking, beach-combing, playing games, and just enjoying some quality family time (hard to do sometimes with two busy teenagers!). House is just as described, is extremely clean (and we are very picky), has very comfortable beds, a well-stocked kitchen and linen closet, and has everything you could possibly need for a fun-filled family vacation. I highly recommend!
My sister and I were looking for a short weekend getaway for our families. We loved the setting and the views of the beach from the lookout. The water was perfect for the younger children to enjoy their time on the beach. Also the kitchen was well stocked for the meals we prepared during our stay. Loved the quiet setting away from the beaten path. The bike rides were a great way to relax at the end of the day. Thanks so much for accommodating us on such a short notice. We loved our stay!
We spent time at Chill a While for a mother/daughter getaway and the home was everything we expected and more. One of the nice features of this property is that they really do think of everything. Spices, soap, toilet paper -- basic things that you don't have to bring from your own home -- it was a nice treat.
The house is a short walk from the beach and has sweet views of the water as well. Bedrooms were spacious and we loved the decor. Overall, the home is perfect for a getaway and the area is equally charming.
Thanks for a wonderful trip.
Our girl weekend was awesome. We have been doing this for over 20 years and love to try new places. This Broadkill hide-away is a charm! We felt right at home and plan on coming back again. This home is refreshing with color and extremely clean. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay - the beds are really comfortable, the rooftop lookout was a favorite place, love the dining room table with plenty of room for everyone!!! Now all we need is a REPEAT!!!!
Primehook National Wildlife Refuge borders Broadkill Beach to the East
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 10 2016 - Sep 6 2016
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Please note that there is also fully refundable $500 security deposit.