|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
-All linens are provided (sheets, bath towels, beach towels, hand towels, etc.)
-Built in 2007, this home has an inverted floor plan with 3 bedrooms and laundry facilities on the 2nd floor and the living area and 4th bedroom on the 3rd floor in order to take advantage of the ocean and wildlife refuge views.
- A rooftop terrace has panoramic views of the Delaware Bay and the Primehook National Wildlife Preserve and is a perfect to place to enjoy dinner and a sunset. 2 large screened-in porches on the 2nd and 3rd floors offer beautiful views.
- The kitchen is well appointed, fully equipped, and spacious with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar that seats four.
- The living room, dining room, and kitchen make up the great room on the 3rd floor with vaulted ceilings, bamboo hardwood floor, and sweeping views from the oversized windows. The handsomely furnished living room and reading room offer oversized couches and chairs, a 50 inch plasma TV, and the dining room table seats 12 when fully extended.
- There are two master bedrooms with queen beds, 1 bedroom with 2 double beds, and 1 bedroom with a double bed.
- All bedrooms are fully furnished with pillows, sheets, comforters and ceiling fans. The master bedroom on the 2nd floor has a private screened-in porch and a Jacuzzi bathtub.
- The ground floor has a two car open-air garage and a secure storage locker with 2 kayaks and 2 beach cruiser bicycles for guest use.
- The property is located 40 meters from the beach. There is a picture displayed which is taken from the rooftop deck of the beach house and shows the distance to the water.
-During Peak Season - Weekly rentals from Saturday to Saturday only please.
- Broadkill Beach is a rare find on the eastern seaboard, its gentle waves are ideal for children, kayaking and swimming. It is a residential beach with one country store located ¼ mile walk from the house. It’s isolated from the commercial development of the Delaware coast by the Primehook National Wildlife Refuge, yet it’s only 10-15 miles from all the shops, restaurants, bars and boardwalk of Rehoboth, Lewes, and Dewey. The best of both worlds are found in Broadkill, a quiet beach to enjoy the solitude of the water, friends, and family, yet minutes from the attractions.
- 10 guest maximum please.
- Renter must be 25 years of age.
- Non-smoking property.
- No pets please.
Keywords: beach house, four bedroom
Thanks kindly to all of our guests who have taken the time to submit a review, and for all of your positive feedback! We too enjoy spending quiet relaxing days at the beach house, and thanks to our guests for noting that we've done our best to make it comfortable and luxury.
I'd also like you to note that we were not aware that our current housekeeper has been leaving the house less than spotless, and we are taking immediate steps to ensure that the cleanliness of the house matches the quality service that we provide!
I had a group of 10 people for a production shoot with NASCAR, and they absolutely loved the house. We cooked dinner a couple nights, and didn't have to worry about a thing the kitchen was fully stocked with everything we needed. The weather was a little crazy during our stay, but even staying in the house was awesome. The house was absolutely beautiful, and our next Delaware visit, we will be back. Thank you again to the Fenwicks!
Loved this property, loved this beach, loved the surrounding towns, the boardwalk at Rehoboth, the thrift stores, the fishing, kayaking, Jungle Jims, Finland, the permanent residents. What a wonderful experience. This home had everything we needed and was very clean
The house was located in a quiet beach community and was in close proximity to the beach. The neighbors were friendly and very informative about the history of the beach/community. The house was well-maintained and very clean. The layout was well thoughout and accommodated our family perfectly. Although, we enjoyed the slower paced community and beach, we were also close enough to enjoy the attractions and restaurants of the larger beach towns.
So nice and roomy and clean - just perfect for our little family getaway. We definitely plan to rent this property again!
We spent three nights at this lovely home thinking we were in DE for a baseball tournament. Tournament was cancelled, which turned out to be a good thing as we spent hours kayaking, biking, beach-combing, playing games, and just enjoying some quality family time (hard to do sometimes with two busy teenagers!). House is just as described, is extremely clean (and we are very picky), has very comfortable beds, a well-stocked kitchen and linen closet, and has everything you could possibly need for a fun-filled family vacation. I highly recommend!
My sister and I were looking for a short weekend getaway for our families. We loved the setting and the views of the beach from the lookout. The water was perfect for the younger children to enjoy their time on the beach. Also the kitchen was well stocked for the meals we prepared during our stay. Loved the quiet setting away from the beaten path. The bike rides were a great way to relax at the end of the day. Thanks so much for accommodating us on such a short notice. We loved our stay!
Primehook National Wildlife Refuge borders Broadkill Beach to the East
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Please note that there is also fully refundable $500 security deposit.