If you’re looking for a relaxing beach vacation, St. Simons Island is the destination for you, and ‘Banana House,’ this uniquely charming vacation property, is your perfect homebase. Boasting 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with accommodations for 8, there’s plenty of room for the whole gang. Explore the island by bike, stroll the pier, visit a 19th century lighthouse, indulge in delicious local cuisine, or simply lounge on the sandy beaches as you listen to the soothing sounds of the crashing waves.
From the moment you first walk through the 9-foot, Spanish Cherrywood front door, it’s clear that this home is full of character and charm.
Inside, the Italian tile flooring, cathedral ceilings, and exposed beams repurposed from old ships give this home an airy, classic beach-house feel.
Spend your island mornings enjoying the lush garden, featuring a tranquil fish pond with waterfall, a hand-built berm, and banana, lime, orange, and avocado trees.
Prepare your favorite foods in the fully equipped kitchen, take a bath in the jacuzzi bathtub, play games with your companions, watch your favorite TV shows and DVD’s on the flat-screen TV, or simply settle down in one of the comfortable beds and rest up for another day of adventures.
From this home, you’ll have easy access to practically everything in St. Simons Island.
You’ll only be a 10-minute walk away from the delightful town of St. Simons, where you can check out the pier, the local pool, historic lighthouse, tasty restaurants, specialty boutiques, and unique galleries.
Beaches can be accessed near the pier or through multiple entrances along the east side of the island, which include free parking.
The home also comes with 2 “beach bikes,” so you can leisurely peruse the island along the bike paths. Come see for yourself all that this lovely home and island have to offer!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Prime location! The village of St. Simons is only a 10-minute walk away
- Explore the island in style by bicycle - This home comes with 2 “beach bikes”
- The home's garden is a tropical paradise! Relax by the waterfall and fishpond in the shade of banana, avocado, lime, and orange trees
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed, Twin-sized Bed, 2 dressers, large closet, small couch, desk, chair, bookcase, decorative stove, TV, en-suite bathroom w/ jacuzzi tub and shower
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed, Twin-sized Bed, dresser, TV w/DVD player
- Loft: Queen-sized Bed, 2 Twin-sized Beds, nightstand, chair
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 26 years to book
- Additional taxes and fees may apply