|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Honeymooners, families, friends getaway, girls getaway, guys golf getaway: Fully furnished, elegant beach-comfortable island style home is situated on the 11th green and fairway of the Bay golf course with an unobstructed view of the best sunset views of the ocean and Molokai. Tropical breezes circulate through the spacious living and dining rooms adjoining the travertine patio, outdoor kitchen with Viking grill, heated pool, large integrated hot tub that will comfortably accommodate 6 or more adults. The hot tub is integrated into the pool by a waterfall that allows the water in the hot tub to always stay fresh. There is also a hot water outdoor shower, instant hot water throughout our home and dual 120 gallon water heaters to insure that there is always plenty of hot water. Whether your style is to cook in or pick up take out or pack a cooler for the beach, guest are encouraged to enjoy the fully equipped Viking appliance kitchen.
Take your morning coffee or watch the evening sunset sitting in comfy chairs on lanais adjoining each 2nd floor bedroom--each has a Queen size bed and full bath; master B/R has King bed, desk, cable/HDTV, 2 full baths and walk-in closet. Fourth bedroom has a sofa bed and full bath and can also be used as an office with a built in desk and office chair. Front entrance to home incorporates a Kapalua Rock water feature to welcome you each time that you arrive back to your vacation home. Additionally, a crib, a childs' seat and a stroller are available for infant or toddler.
The Kapalua Resort provides a courtesy shuttle to local beaches, restaurants, golf courses, spa, etc. within the Kapalua Resort. Pineapple Hill amenities also include a community pool, tennis courts and a clubhouse which can be reserved at no charge for weddings/parties.
All three second floor bedrooms, living room and dining room have ocean, Molokai and golf course views. Bedroom/Office on first floor doesn't have the same view as the other three bedrooms.
Hawaii Tax ID # W31822589 (TAT & GET Tax Number)
PERMIT NUMBER: STWM 2015/0008
1. No motorcycles, motor scooters, roller blades or skateboards are permitted inside gates.
2. All Owners and occupants shall exercise extreme care about causing or permitting noise that may disturb other Owners or occupants.
3. “Quiet Time” begins at 9 pm and ends at 8 am. Amplified sounds that are audible beyond the property boundaries of our home are prohibited. We recommend you move any “party” inside the home by 8 pm to avoid any noise problems with our neighbors. In the event the security guard is called out to our home to respond to a complaint by another Owner or occupant due to a violation of either of these rules, a $1,000 charge shall be deducted from your security deposit for each incident. (This penalty is charged to all Owners by the Homeowners Association for each complaint.
4. All vehicles shall be parked inside the property and shall not be parked on the street.
5. This property is a NON-SMOKING home and smoking is strickly prohibited in the home or near an open windows, or doorways. Any degree of disregard to this condition is subject to a minimum $500 charge for damages.
6. Guest agrees to abide by all House Rules of the property and the Owner, including, but not limited to, agreeing to cook only in areas designated for cooking and adhering to a no pets allowed policy.
7. Guest shall be liable for all acts of their family, friends, employees, and any other invitees otherwise on the property during the rental period.
8. Guest may not sublet or assign this agreement, nor shall Guest permit any use of the property without the prior approval of the property Owner, including, but not limited to, Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Owner Cabana (where applicable) by other non-registered guest and more especially unsupervised children.
9. Guest understand that there are certain risk inherent to persons and property located near the Ocean, as well as at the Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, etc. Guest and other permitted persons shall under all circumstances use the Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, etc. at their own risk.
10. Guest acknowledges the need to use a Calling Card or Cellular Phone for all long distance calls.
11. Guest shall be responsible for returning all House and Gate Keys upon departure. Lost key charge is $50.
12. There will be no functions held at the property without prior written approval of the Owner. No parties or group gatherings other than registered guest shall occur.
13. Guest shall immediately notify the Owner of any Loss or Damage to the property.
14. Guest acknowledges that the Owner would not rent the property without the Guest acceptance of these conditions.
15. The property shall be in the same condition upon check-out as at check-in, other than normal usage that would be expected for a typical check-out cleaning. Damage or the need for additional cleaning may result in additional fee being incurred.
What a lovely vacation we spent in the beautiful, comfortable, well-stocked Miles home in Kapalua!
From beginning to end, the renting experience was smooth; we were treated with such attention and generous hospitality, even without having had the opportunity to meet John Miles in person. Reserving the home and having our initial questions answered was an uncomplicated process, John was available (even late in the night!) to help us gain access to the stunning gated Pineapple Hill community upon our first arrival, and even after our stay was over and we were home again, he followed through to ensure we had an enjoyable stay.
On the property, Paradise Miles Away, all our needs plus more were met. The bathrooms were stocked with toilet paper. Beds were all freshly made, with linens provided and extra blankets available. Garbage bags provided. (Trash and recycling must be brought to the designated area beside a side entrance to the community ~ not a big deal at all, we brought it out a few times while we were driving out anyway.) Kitchen is gorgeous, and has all the equipment and amenities ~ even a large selection of spices and some other oils, condiments, etc. ~ one could wish for. Even double filtered water!! (And dishwasher, of course! Very important for vacationing!) Just inside the entrance to the home, a table filled with information is ready to greet guests with a very helpful binder of household information (look to it for the wifi password, instructions on how to use the hot tub (we really enjoyed a few luxurious nights soaking in it!), steps for setting up music to be played over the house/patio-wide intercom (we had fun with that one..), etc. Community guidelines are also found here ~ definitely worth a quick read upon arrival. Safeway cards, business cards, important phone numbers, and more are all found here; John has truly thought of everything!
The house itself is absolutely amazing. Elegant, classy, and perfectly decorated with island-y themes, yet still so comfortable and live-able; we appreciated its beauty and comfort at the same time, and also felt the hospitality of the owners even though they weren’t there at the time. It is truly an escape, and a luxurious paradise that still allows you to feel “at home.” The pictures listed here do indeed give a taste.. but this property is one of the rare finds that has you saying, once you see it in person, “wow, the pictures didn’t do it justice; it looks even better in real life!”
We've stayed here before and loved it just as much this time. The home is perfect for us with our son and daughter-in-law and granddaughter. It was clean and bright, spacious and comfortable (the beds are super in every room). Our granddaughter loved the pool and we liked the hot tub and heated outdoor shower. And I still can't get over the views--the lanai was my favorite place to start the day and end it at sunset. We also like that the home is so close to great beaches and restaurants. The host was available when we had questions and very gracious. We will be back!
I had written a review earlier that I need to modify. There was sme miscommunication and we have now resolved all issues. The place was great to stay, except the 4 th bedroom was a little small. Keep that in mind. Other than that, no problems that could not be fixed.
The listing for this house is very misleading. While technically a 4 bedroom, the 4th bedroom is really an office with a trundle bed. With the bed set up as a double, the room is very small. In that same room, the bathroom door was broken so privacy was not existent. The remaining parts of the house were great, but, just be prepared. We also had some other items in the house that did not work properly. The freezer door would not always stay shut which led to some problems, both while we there and after we left. If it were not for some realtively minor things as well as some post trip concerns, this would be a great house and I would raise my review to excellent.
Thank you. Your home was a perfect spot for our family! We met on Maui for Christmas from all over the United States and the house couldn't have been more perfect. Oversized rooms, tasteful decor, GREAT location, all the amenties of home. With the sublte personal touches, we really felt at home here. The men loved watching golfers pass by from the upstairs lanai, everyone loved the pool, jacuzzi and the chaise lounges by the pool. The kitchen/dining area is a great large space perfect for big families. The home was in great condition and well maintained. Thank you again.
My family just finished our Maui vacation and stayed here for part of it. There is only one word to describe it ... "SPECTACULAR"! I have been to Maui over 100 times and know each nook and cranny of the island. This is the absolute BEST place you could spend some time. The house is elegant AND CLEAN (no bugs) complete with a dream kitchen (for entertaining), lovely designer bathrooms, unbelievable artwork, comfy furniture, neat pool with spillover hottub for your evening maitai. You want it ... you got it! Don't panic about anything here. The owner is a lovely gent who makes everything easy for you. Damage deposit returned no problem. I thought about keeping this place a secret since if too many people know about it I won't be able to book it myself. But this place is too fantastic to keep quiet about. ENJOY YOUR STAY AND ... yes ... YOUR WELCOME .. this place has Vacationguurus full endorsement!
Our Home is located on the 11th Green of the Bay Golf Course @ Kapalua, Maui.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 28 2015 - Dec 31 2016
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Exit Cleaning Fee||$500 + Tax|
|Heat Pool/Day||$50 + Tax|
Our home is rented only one time per month with a minimum of 7 nights. Please inquire for longer stays. If you wish to rent our home for your upcoming trip to Maui please call for availability and book your reservations now while there are still open dates.
Hawaii Tax ID # 31822589-01
Rates are subject to change until deposit is received.
Refundable Damage Deposit $2,500.00
Cleaning Fee $450.00
Tax Rate 13.42%
Notes: Casher's Check, Wire Funds
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.