|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
master bedroom with queen bed and TV with cable, second bedroom with 2 twin bunk-beds and full bed, full bath on second floor; small balcony faces east for early morning coffee! Bedrooms are air conditioned, with ceiling fans. First floor with living room and separate family room, and another full bath. Kitchen with full sized stove and refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, fully furnished with all you need to prepare and serve home-cooked meals! Downstairs family room is air conditioned, and has a Queen sleeper sofa. Unit comes with washer and dryer.
We rented this apartment for our grad students who were studying in Puerto Rico for the month and they loved it! The apartment is spacious and has a great beachy vibe, with bright and fun wall colors and decorations. There are ACs in every room, a huge kitchen, and TV/fast internet for all to use. The two full bathrooms makes this a great house for a bunch of people to stay comfortably. The owners and the property managers were very responsive to our needs and it's super convenient because the managers are 1 block away from the apartment if you need them! Playa Azul is 1/2 block from the apartment, which is also close to all the great restaurants and bars in Luquillo. The price was super affordable and we were so happy with our stay! Definitely a great house for a group of 5/6 people or a family with 3 kids. Highly recommended!
We arrived very early so I was very happy that they were able to work with me. The beds were comfortable and the apartment was clean.
The only thing that I wished the unit have, was pans and utensils to cook with.
Other than that, it was GREAT.
We absolutely loved our stay in Luquillo. The property was wonderfully decorated, and only about half a block from the beach. Couldn't have asked for a better place to spend a short holiday!
This townhome is very well equipped for your stay in Luquillo, it was well maintained and had everything we needed. We love to stay a week at a time and this place has room to take friends or family with you while being very economical.
There were definitely positives and negatives...we felt like the good outweighed the bad though...
The Good Points:
- Appreciated the very clear directions, was easy to find the house
- Really liked the location, we could get to the kiosks, grocery store, and other restaurants quickly and easily
- Beach is a block away (really nice beach, we ran on the beach and had a great time playing in the waves with the body boards)
- Manager was very responsive to our A/C issue
- Wifi was fast and reliable
- House was clean
- Appreciated the body boards, fins, and snorkel gear
The Not so good Points:
- The A/C in the master bedroom didn’t work, several people came to look at it that same day but it took a day to replace it (understandable), we had to sleep on the couch downstairs which luckily accommodated us easily (there were extra sheets)
- Neighbors graciously loaned us an allen wrench so we could fix the front door handle that kept falling off
- Wished there had been shared condiments and spices for basic cooking
- We only had 4 towels for 6 of us so we had to share (no hand towels or wash cloths either)
- Would have liked to have a hose or water access to wash off feet and other gear when getting back from the beach
Enjoyed the time spent in Luquillo. The apartment was as listed and would recommend it for exploring the area. Lots of room for a family to stay comfortably. It was conveniently located within walking distance to the beach (1 block) and an easy drive to El Yunque and Fajardo.
The most beautiful beach in Puerto Rico is steps from your front door in a quaint beach town. This fully equipped family home has two bedrooms and two full baths, a fully equipped kitchen, living room and family room. There is a shared courtyard with a covered lounge area and a half basketball court. The beach is why you are here, but for variety try an easy walk to the famed Luquillo kioskos for a taste of authentic Puerto Rican food, served by the beach. Or take a short drive to El Yunque to explore the mysteries of the rain forest. Go horseback riding from the local stable, see a movie in the Fajardo Cinemas, or relax with in your own comfortable living room after a day on the beach.
We have just renovated our front patio and added a full upstairs balcony, with views to the sea and the mountains. Luquillo is a family town, with plenty to do for all ages! The nature reserve, where the giant sea turtles come to lay their eggs, is just a short walk along the beach; you can rent boards and take surf lessons from a number of places along La Pared ( 'The Wall'), and enjoy a post-surfing sandwich and beer at Boardriders. Aroma on the Plaza Luquillo has wonderful coffee and pastries, or try one the many small kitchens for a quick breakfast or lunch. There is a full service supermarket, Amigo, an easy walk across Rt 3 (we recommend that you use the over pass!), so you can prepare your own meals right at home. A full service pharmacy and fast food joints are also near the Amigo.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
Rates subject to change until reservation confirmed.
For long-term rental (over 30 days) payment of 20% of total rental cost, in addition to the $250 refundable damage deposit, is required to book.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.