|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
THE STANDARD RATE ( LOW SEASON ) IS ONLY FOR 4 PEOPLE . ASK THE THE RATE FOR FIVE GUESTS.
* THIS PROPERTY IS REALLY MODERN WITH SOPHISTICATED DESIGN (HAS CONSTANT MAINTENANCE). THE PHOTOS ARE EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL FIND ( READ THE REVIEWS )
-INCLUDED IN THE DAILY RATE: A SET OF PREMIUM LINENS AND BATH TOWELS FOR THE NUMBER OF GUESTS , HIGH SPEED INTERNET WITH WIFI, CABLE TV (WITH 160 CHANNELS), ELECTRICITY AND GAS .
-CONDO:Excellent residential building with beautiful marble entrance . It's 5 minutes walking distance to the beach, in the center of Leblon, modern building with 24 hours concierge and private security at night, extremely quiet. (Next to the Shopping Leblon and all the attractions of the neighborhood)
- PROPERTY: It is an apartment of 85 m2 (101.66 sq.ft ) , living in two rooms, 2 bedrooms (one suíite) and a total of 3 bathrooms ( 2 full and one half bath ), gourmet kitchen and laundry, luxuriously decorated by renowned architect, with furniture produced by Brazilian designers, parts around the world of decor and kitchenware imported .It has a beautiful view, high floor. Parking space available, even for large vehicles (ask for the rate).
THE ENVIRONMENTS OF THE PROPERTY:
- LIVING ROOM: in two rooms environments with stage LED lighting and porcelain tiles, flat screen LED TV 40 '', Bluetooth speaker compatible with iPhone, iPad and mobile devices, Cable TV with HBO Channels, DVD, home theater, air conditioning, etc. The second room has dinner in black lacquered glass table for 4 people, Persian rug etc;
- SUITE: with flat screen LED TV 27 ' w / cable TV , queen size bed, safe, air conditioning, roller curtain with black out, etc. Large bathroom;
- SECOND BEDROOM with double bed, work station, flat screen LCD TV 22 'w / cable Tv , library with over 160 titles, Custom Roller curtain with black out, air conditioning, etc;
- TOILET ( HALF BATH ) - Luxury decorated and spacious;
- GOURMET KITCHEN and EATING AREA: with black marble countertops and customized furniture is fully equipped and has a steel refrigerator, Microwave, electric furnace steel, steel hood, panini griller, accessories and new appliances;
. - LAUNDRY: with black marble countertops and customized furniture, equipped w / washing machine (8 kg ) and has in its annex a modern, third bathroom (with shower and glass box) and floor in steel .
- RENTAL'S DIRECT WITH THE OWNER.
Nicely decorated apartment in the lovely neighbourhood of Leblon. Very clean. Pleasant outlook from the 8 th floor. Mountain views and ocean glimpses. Friendly, helpful owner. This apartment has everything you need for a relaxing holiday. Highly recommended.
My friend and I stayed in this apartment for four nights in February 2016. The apartment was exactly how it looked in the pictures on the website, and I cannot speak more highly about the overall accommodations! The amount of space was perfect, the furniture and appliances are up to date and the location could not have been better. The A/C system was also great in the heat of summer! Luiz (who speaks fluent English) was so helpful before our trip and with recommendations once we had arrived in Rio. The front desk workers were also so kind and helpful as my checked luggage was misplaced and later delivered by the airport. The location is near the beach, a grocery store and many restaurants/bars. We always felt safe in the neighborhood and building. I would highly recommend- it is a great value for a top notch rental!
We - a family of 4, all adults - stayed in the apartment from Dec.28, 2015 to Jan. 05, 2016. The apartment was in excellent condition, perfectly as shown on the pictures, with security on ground floor. Cleaning service was provided each working day.
As described by others, supermarkets and a wide choice of restaurants are within walking distance. We enjoyed as well the good public transportation system, with a Metro bus station within 5 minutes walking, connecting to the Metro station at no extra costs.
Luiz handled everything in a very friendly and professional way, with short response time during the booking procedure as well as when we encountered a problem with the internet during our stay.
From the very first time of contacting the owner Luiz was prompt in returning the message and was very pleasant to deal with and made the rental process very easy. Now on to the condo it self......I and my 2 nieces stayed in this unit from 11/24 thru 11/28. The condo is exactly as shown in the pictures and I may go out on a limb and say that it might even be better than the pictures! We stayed over the Thanksgiving holiday so we decided to have a dinner and it was wonderful. The kitchen is very well appointed. There were items in this kitchen that you wouldn't expect in a rental kitchen. For example there is a fondue pot. The house keeper was very good and discreet. I was surprised that she came in everyday of our stay. I am not sure if that is always the case but I would check if you decide to go with condo. The condo is located just around the corner from a nice BIG grocery store and most restaurants are within walking distance. As 3 women traveling together we felt very safe while we were there and that was very important to me! On Thursday there is a lovely farmers market right across the street from the building. This was convenient as it was Thanksgiving! There was a nice variety of offerings!! I would highly recommend this unit to rent and will stay here again if my travels bring me back to Rio! The only suggestion I would make to the owner ( although it's small I thought I would mention it) would be to have an offering of beach towels for the guests to take to the beach. We didn't have towels to go with and we wouldn't even think of taking the bath towels, so I feel that would be a nice touch. If you should have any questions do not hesitate to ask and I will answer any questions you may have. Happy Travels!
Myself and 3 friends from Canada stayed here for 5 days while we were visiting Brasil for the World Cup.
The owner speaks excellent english which is very comforting as english in Brazil is very rare. Luiz was very prompt in my inquiry. All the details and pictures look are better than listed and shown. Expect to be impressed.
The master bedroom is great with a larger shower. They even include towels and soap. The other room is a sofa bed and comfortable to sleep on. Both rooms have flat screen TVs. There is a half bath which is very nice and another full bath near the kitchen which we used quite often.
Noticed to get hot water, the tap needs to be turned only slightly.
We never cooked in the kitchen but everything was there for you.
The area of Leblon is exceptional and we felt safe while walking at night. There are also two security guards outside watching the building. And there is also a grocery store a block away with everything you need.
I will definitely rent this Condo again in future visits to Rio.
Thanks Luiz Eduardo for the awesome accommodation!
My husband, my mother-in-law and I just spend 12 days back this November in this property and we loved so much that we felt like home. We were out most of the times, I am a local, but my mother0in-law was with us from Italy. It has everything you need and a parking garage (a plus since we rented a car), security outside at night, attentive LL, location is great, right around my favorite spot Academia da Cachaça and various local places. Very safe and the LL were very attentive.
Two things, minor things, I might add...we did not get was the newspaper every day, me as a Brazilian was looking forward to that. Also there were no umbrellas for the umpredictable weather, we had to buy a cheap one or borrow from the porter. Also, it would be great if they set p some sort of telephone in the place. We had to buy chips and recharged every day, that was a pain. Eduardo, take NOTE of that!!!
Another ting, if you are using the laundry machine, please DO NOT the pink bottle that says Vanish. The housekeeper put beach in it and I ruined my mom in law's pants! HA!
We never used the kitchen other that for coffee. The coffee machine is very messy, needs a replacement. Other than this minor details, the place is absolutely what you see on the pictures and we will probably go back if we have a change. The views are amazing and location SUPERB! Thanks Eduardo e Fabiana! We had a great time! Looking forward to the next time! Muito Obrigada por compartilhar seu ap conosco! Beijos e até a próxima!!!
near all atractions in the center of Leblon area with a Lot of nice restaurants, markets, shopping malls, beach and etc....
Other Activities: beach, restaurants, bars, shopping , cinemas......
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$305|
- NA ALTA TEMPORADA, REVEILLON, CARNAVAL , FERIADOS E SEMANAS COM EVENTOS ESPECIAIS OS PREÇOS SÃO SOB CONSULTA E NÃO APLICA-SE A TARIFA PADRÃO ( BAIXA TEMPORADA )
- É FORNECIDO,POR PERÍODO LOCADO,UM JOGO PREMIUM DE ROUPA DE CAMA E BANHO, POR QUARTO; ( TROCAS ADICIONAIS DEVEM SER COMBINADAS E POSSUEM CUSTO ADICIONAL)
- ARRUMADEIRA EM DIAS ÚTEIS ( FAVOR CONSULTAR A DISPONIBILIDADE )
- VAGA DE GARAGEM POSSUI CUSTO ADICIONAL ( FAVOR CONSULTAR O VALOR E A DISPONIBILIDADE )
- O QUINTO HÓSPEDE POSSUI CUSTO ADICIONAL ( FAVOR CONSULTAR O VALOR )
A TARIFA É SEMPRE PARA ATÉ 4 PESSOAS ( MÍNIMO DE 3 NOITES.)
PAGAMENTO DE 40% PARA GARANTIA DA RESERVA E 60% (EM ESPÉCIE ) NO DIA DA ENTREGA DAS CHAVES .
CAUÇÃO DE R$ 1.000,00 E SALDO FINAL, AMBOS EM ESPÉCIE, NO DIA DA ENTREGA DAS CHAVES ( CHEQUES NÃO SÃO ACEITOS )
FORMAS DE PAGAMENTO : TRANSFERÊNCIA BANCÁRIA E PAYPAL