|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
THE STANDARD RATE IS VALID ONLY FOR LOW SEASON - UNTIL 4 GUESTS. ASK THE THE RATES FOR HOLIDAYS AND HIGH SEASON .
* THIS PROPERTY IS REALLY MODERN WITH SOPHISTICATED DESIGN (HAS CONSTANT MAINTENANCE). THE PHOTOS ARE EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL FIND ( READ THE REVIEWS )
-INCLUDED IN THE DAILY RATE: A SET OF PREMIUM LINENS AND BATH TOWELS FOR THE NUMBER OF GUESTS , HIGH SPEED INTERNET WITH WIFI, CABLE TV (WITH 160 CHANNELS), ELECTRICITY AND GAS .
-CONDO:Excellent residential building with beautiful marble entrance . It's 5 minutes walking distance to the beach, in the center of Leblon, modern building with 24 hours concierge and private security at night, extremely quiet. (Next to the Shopping Leblon and all the attractions of the neighborhood)
- PROPERTY: It is an apartment of 85 m2 ( 915 sq.ft ) , living in two rooms, 2 bedrooms (one suíite) and a total of 3 bathrooms ( 2 full and one half bath ), gourmet kitchen and laundry, luxuriously decorated by renowned architect, with furniture produced by Brazilian designers, parts around the world of decor and kitchenware imported .It has a beautiful view, high floor. Parking space available, even for large vehicles (ask for the rate).
THE ENVIRONMENTS OF THE PROPERTY:
- LIVING ROOM: in two rooms environments with stage LED lighting and porcelain tiles, flat screen LED TV 40 '', Bluetooth speaker compatible with iPhone, iPad and mobile devices, Cable TV with HBO Channels, DVD, home theater, air conditioning, etc. The second room has dinner in black lacquered glass table for 4 people, Persian rug etc;
- SUITE: with flat screen LED TV 27 ' w / cable TV , queen size bed, safe, air conditioning, roller curtain with black out, etc. Large bathroom;
- SECOND BEDROOM with double bed, work station, flat screen LCD TV 22 'w / cable Tv , library with over 160 titles, Custom Roller curtain with black out, air conditioning, etc;
- TOILET ( HALF BATH ) - Luxury decorated and spacious;
- GOURMET KITCHEN and EATING AREA: with black marble countertops and customized furniture is fully equipped and has a steel refrigerator, Microwave, electric furnace steel, steel hood, panini griller, accessories and new appliances;
. - LAUNDRY: with black marble countertops and customized furniture, equipped w / washing machine (8 kg ) and has in its annex a modern, third bathroom (with shower and glass box) and floor in steel .
- RENTAL'S DIRECT WITH THE OWNER.
We stayed for 4 days and thoroughly enjoyed the apartment. We especially appreciated all the guidance provided by Luiz. Location is great - lots of places to eat and shop. Safe neighborhood and an easy walk to the beach.
We stayed at this apartment for the Olympics. It was fabulous! The apartment was exactly like the pictures. We loved having a maid daily during the week. We were close to the beach and great restaurants. Luiz was so helpful, he even made dinner reservations for us. The metro system was close by and very clean and efficient. Our favorite restaurants were Big Polis for Acai and Sushi Leblon for sushi The location and quality of the apartment made this one of our best family vacations by far.
Nicely decorated apartment in the lovely neighbourhood of Leblon. Very clean. Pleasant outlook from the 8 th floor. Mountain views and ocean glimpses. Friendly, helpful owner. This apartment has everything you need for a relaxing holiday. Highly recommended.
My friend and I stayed in this apartment for four nights in February 2016. The apartment was exactly how it looked in the pictures on the website, and I cannot speak more highly about the overall accommodations! The amount of space was perfect, the furniture and appliances are up to date and the location could not have been better. The A/C system was also great in the heat of summer! Luiz (who speaks fluent English) was so helpful before our trip and with recommendations once we had arrived in Rio. The front desk workers were also so kind and helpful as my checked luggage was misplaced and later delivered by the airport. The location is near the beach, a grocery store and many restaurants/bars. We always felt safe in the neighborhood and building. I would highly recommend- it is a great value for a top notch rental!
We - a family of 4, all adults - stayed in the apartment from Dec.28, 2015 to Jan. 05, 2016. The apartment was in excellent condition, perfectly as shown on the pictures, with security on ground floor. Cleaning service was provided each working day.
As described by others, supermarkets and a wide choice of restaurants are within walking distance. We enjoyed as well the good public transportation system, with a Metro bus station within 5 minutes walking, connecting to the Metro station at no extra costs.
Luiz handled everything in a very friendly and professional way, with short response time during the booking procedure as well as when we encountered a problem with the internet during our stay.
From the very first time of contacting the owner Luiz was prompt in returning the message and was very pleasant to deal with and made the rental process very easy. Now on to the condo it self......I and my 2 nieces stayed in this unit from 11/24 thru 11/28. The condo is exactly as shown in the pictures and I may go out on a limb and say that it might even be better than the pictures! We stayed over the Thanksgiving holiday so we decided to have a dinner and it was wonderful. The kitchen is very well appointed. There were items in this kitchen that you wouldn't expect in a rental kitchen. For example there is a fondue pot. The house keeper was very good and discreet. I was surprised that she came in everyday of our stay. I am not sure if that is always the case but I would check if you decide to go with condo. The condo is located just around the corner from a nice BIG grocery store and most restaurants are within walking distance. As 3 women traveling together we felt very safe while we were there and that was very important to me! On Thursday there is a lovely farmers market right across the street from the building. This was convenient as it was Thanksgiving! There was a nice variety of offerings!! I would highly recommend this unit to rent and will stay here again if my travels bring me back to Rio! The only suggestion I would make to the owner ( although it's small I thought I would mention it) would be to have an offering of beach towels for the guests to take to the beach. We didn't have towels to go with and we wouldn't even think of taking the bath towels, so I feel that would be a nice touch. If you should have any questions do not hesitate to ask and I will answer any questions you may have. Happy Travels!
near all atractions in the center of Leblon area with a Lot of nice restaurants, markets, shopping malls, beach and etc....
Other Activities: beach, restaurants, bars, shopping , cinemas......
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Alta Temporada / High Season
Dec 20 2016 - Feb 20 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$255|
- NA ALTA TEMPORADA, REVEILLON, CARNAVAL , FERIADOS E SEMANAS COM EVENTOS ESPECIAIS OS PREÇOS SÃO SOB CONSULTA E NÃO APLICA-SE A TARIFA PADRÃO ( BAIXA TEMPORADA )
- É FORNECIDO,POR PERÍODO LOCADO,UM JOGO PREMIUM DE ROUPA DE CAMA E BANHO, POR QUARTO; ( TROCAS ADICIONAIS DEVEM SER COMBINADAS E POSSUEM CUSTO ADICIONAL)
- ARRUMADEIRA EM DIAS ÚTEIS ( FAVOR CONSULTAR A DISPONIBILIDADE )
- VAGA DE GARAGEM POSSUI CUSTO ADICIONAL ( FAVOR CONSULTAR O VALOR E A DISPONIBILIDADE )
- O QUINTO HÓSPEDE POSSUI CUSTO ADICIONAL ( FAVOR CONSULTAR O VALOR )
A TARIFA É SEMPRE PARA ATÉ 4 PESSOAS ( MÍNIMO DE 3 NOITES.)
PAGAMENTO DE 50% PARA GARANTIA DA RESERVA E 50% (EM ESPÉCIE ) NO DIA DA ENTREGA DAS CHAVES .
CAUÇÃO DE R$ 800,00 E SALDO FINAL, AMBOS EM ESPÉCIE, NO DIA DA ENTREGA DAS CHAVES ( CHEQUES NÃO SÃO ACEITOS )
FORMAS DE PAGAMENTO : TRANSFERÊNCIA BANCÁRIA E PAYPAL