Cozy Studio is a spacious fully furnished basement style self catering studio apartment that sleeps up to 3 people in one double bed and one fold-out bed if needed. Cozy Studio is in a private house and was built in 2009. It is located downtown in Reykjavik centre.
Location: It is perfectly located in a very quiet courtyard with no street traffic in only 2-3 min. walking distance from Reykjavik center square where you'll find the cities best restaurants, cafes, galleries, bars, shops and museums. In the neighborhood you'll also find a variety of Icelandic seafood restaurants, low price grocery stores and the old charming harbor area with shops, restaurants, whale wathching, puffin tours etc.
- Free Internet: Cozy has free high speed Internet (FIBER OPTIC / LAN cable provided - NO WiFi), flatscreen TV with a selection of International channels and Internet TV options.
- Bathroom: has a tiled shower and a washing machine.
- Kitchen: a kitchenette with a two ring ceramic cooking unit, toaster, water boiler, press can coffee maker, pots, pans and basic utensils.
- Sleeping area: has a 160x200 cm. double bed with a designer head board with dimmer lights.
- Entrance: Private entrance with your own key.
- Size: Cozy is very spacious or approx. 40 sqm. big (430 sqf.) in total.
- Lighting: Cozy Studio is very bright since it has 4 windows in the main area, 3 main ceiling lights (60W bulbs in each), 5 wall lights (40W bulbs in each) and the designer head board above the bed with dimmer lights on both sides or 10 lights in total in the main area with 3 main switches. It also has a reading lamp on the nightstand and a cozy floor lamp for more ambience.
- Style: the apartment was designed in a fusion style with focus on showing the raw materials (Scandinavian style) but with warm natural colors and simple and appealing decor.