|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Spend an enchanted week or weekend at the MOOSEHEAD LODGE. Nestled in the pine trees, this sun drenched lodge features all wood paneling and a warm gas fireplace. Perfect place for après ski or après any of what Tahoe has to offer. Hot tub, 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, sleeps 12 and seats 12 for dining (4 in kitchen, 6 in dining room and 2 at bar). Large open plan kitchen and two decks overlooking large private wooded lot. Only three blocks to Heavenly California Base, yet a world away! One mile to the Lake one mile to the Casinos. Close to shopping. Come get away from it all at MOOSEHEAD LODGE. Free high-speed wireless internet.
Private hot tub, 46" HDTV with DVD/VCR, Gas Fireplace.
Bedroom 1 - King
Bedroom 2 - King
Bedroom 3 - Queen
Bedroom 4 - 2 Doubles
Living Room - Queen Sofabed
The only thing good about this place is the location and the hot tub. I would have given 1 star if it was not for the location and hot tub.
- On our arrival the dishwasher was full of dirty dishes and the floors of the main area were pretty much in need of sweeping. The bathrooms were not clean, with residue in the toilets and shower. As we were being charged a non-refundable cleaning charge, we thought this to be very lame.
- The property refrigerator is so small, there is no way that it can accommodate 12 people. We had to go out and get ice and keep much of our stuff in coolers. It is lucky that there were only 7 of us staying there or it would have been worse.
- The downstairs bathroom toilet was clogged and all of the plunging we tried could not alleviate it. We just did not use it since there were only 7 of us and there were 3 other bathrooms..
- One of my friends hurt his back as he went to sit on a metal chair outside on the deck and only to find that it was broken. He fell backward onto the hard deck. Luckily he woke up the next morning and it was feeling fine. As property managers you should make sure that there are not broken chairs sitting around.
- All of the faucets and fixtures were very outdated, making it difficult to get the correct temperature and to wash dishes in the sink. Pots, pans, serving bowls were all mixed in different cupboards so it was difficult to find anything when you needed it.