|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
• 4 Bedrooms
• 3 Bathrooms
• 2 en suites walk out to pool patio
• Fire place electric in main tv area
• Free calls in USA
• Free international calling through skype and facebook
• Free clubhouse access
• Free outdoor play area at clubhouse
• Free outdoor badminton/ tennis court at clubhouse
• Free Fitness room
• Free Games room at clubhouse
• Free Wifi
• Free use of crib/playpen, high chair, stroller
• Fully air conditioned, games room at house
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Fully stocked linens and towels
• Gated community secured and monitored
• Games room include pool ,tennis, fooseball, playstation/tv
• Keyless entry to home
• Property management on site
• Patio seating area
• privacy backyard -rear backing onto side condo blocked by
high fence on all side
• Private pool – with child safety fence and door alarms
• Pool Heating (at an additional cost of $35 per day if required)
• Built in 2006 to recent safety standards and modern conveniences, this gorgeous executive villa is 10 min from Disney.
• We are located in the upscale gated community of Tuscan Hills, Davenport.
• This villa is tastefully decorated with all the must haves to provide a luxury stay for all our guests. All that's left for you to do is relax and enjoy your vacation, because we've looked after everything else.
• Unwind in your own spacious air conditioned villa away from the bustle of the theme parks.
• This fully furnished Tuscan villa sleeps up to 10 guests with 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths. There are 2 master with en suites that both open to the covered lanai with pool and spa.
• All linens and towels included.
• The kitchen is fully equipped to meet all your cooking needs.
• Walk out to the covered lanai in the outdoor seating area with canopy swing.
• Relax in the spa after your days' activities while the children enjoy the pool.
• Our villa comes with a newly installed fully air conditioned games room with pool table, ping pong table, foosball, media center with PlayStation2 console and numerous games.
• The whole family will enjoy the cozy electric fireplace / media centre with blue ray player, movies and the flat screen TV. The bedrooms all come with TVs (flat screen in both masters) for your viewing enjoyment.
• A Pack and Play crib/playpen/bassinet, high chair and stroller are also provided.
• This villa comes with a pool safety net for the little ones plus door and window alarms to the pool deck.
• Long distance calls within the US and wireless internet is provided at no extra cost to you.
• The club house amenities include internet cafe, fitness center, tennis court, games room (pool, foosball, air hockey) and common areas are available for our community guests only.
• Shopping was never so easy. Two minutes south on Hwy 27 takes you to a Publix grocery store. Three min north on Hwy 27 takes you to Walmart.
• All the major restaurant chains can be found on I-192 west from Hwy 27 north. We highly recommend Bahama Breeze (stays open late), Papa John's Pizza, Golden China all on I-192 west and Diromio's on Hwy 27 north (excellent Italian food, large portions).
• There are 3 golf courses within a 5 min drive of Tuscan Hills. Highlands Reserve Golf Club, Champions Gate Golf Club and Orange County National Golf Club.
• Our professional management team is available to assist you when needed.
• A helpful binder complete with all the Villas' operating instructions and local emergency contact phone numbers is located on site.
• Bbq use cost $50 per stay. Pool heat $35/n. Weekend rate $195/n Special holiday rates $150/n. Taxes are 12% and cc fees4%.
•Animal Kingdom 12 mins
•Discovery Cove 35 mins
•Hollywood Studios 35mins
•Islands of adventures 35mins
•Universal Studios 35mins
We took the family to Disney World for the first time in 1994 and enjoyed it. We returned in 2011 with the intention of buying a vacation property and instantly fell in love with this villa. In this central location, we're only a few minutes drive to Orlando International Airport and all the attractions Orlando has to offer. I could't think of a better place for year round warm weather fun close enough for us to drive to or with a short flight. Disney, sunshine and golf what could be better.
The lanai seating area overlooking the pool is our favorite place to sit and have our morning coffee. We also use this area for meals and drinks, especially in the evenings.
We wanted to thank you so much for your hospitality and the attention that you and Luke gave us during our visit. The house definitely enhanced our trip.
It was very comforting to have the security of knowing that Luke was just a phone call away and having you also so attentive. Once we understood the pool pump, we were very happy with the pool and hot tub.We will definitely be returning to Disney in the future and our first and only choice will be Tuscanbeauty. Thanks again for everything and hope to be contacting you soon for our next Disney adventure.
I brought my family here in January and we absolutely loved it here. It was only a short drive from Disney so it was incredibly convenient. The place was spotless and clearly regularly maintained. It was nice that the place had two bedrooms with washrooms and a pool/hottub. Will definitely be booking again in the future.
My family and I stayed at this incredible clean spacious convenient and most affordable villa in January 2017. The place is thoroughly clean and is maintained regularly and have two master bedrooms with ensuite including two separate bedrooms for any family or families to book for their vacation. A property manager is always available on site and Katy was a pleasure to work with. We enjoyed the pool and hottub immensely after a long day at Disney World which is a short drive away. Shopping is also convenient! The kids played Tennis and Foosball Games and enjoyed themselves immensely in the recreational room. My family and I felt safe and comfortable at this villa which felt like our home. I would surely recommend this villa to anyone looking for accommodation towards their vacation. I will definitely book again in future. Amazing house! Thanks Nora.
Villa was beautiful, lots of room for large groups or families. Remember to pay for the heated pool, hot tub is included in that. Otherwise, a quiet neighbirhood,great for walks. Close to grocery stores,Wal-Mart,take out food places,Disney,etc.
My family's stay at the villa was awesome. My kids really enjoyed the pool. The booking process was easy and the price was fairly reasonable.
EVERY THING WAS CLEAN AND WELL KEPT THE KITCHEN ACTUALLY HAD POT AND PANS YOU COULD USE. THE KIDS ROOMS WERE PERFECT AND THEY ALL LOVED THE POOL. THE OWNER EVEN REACHED OUT TO MAKE SURE THINGS WENT SMOOTHLY WITH THE CHECK OUT. WE WILL STAY HERE AGAIN IF WE HAVE ANOTHER TRIP TO DISNEY.
The locations was fantastic. The management team Joanne and Dan were at your beckon call. Katy is amazing. This home was in excellent condition, clean, nicely decorated and had everything you need for a family of 6 or 8.The pool was greatly kept. Everything was in tact and the playroom was a plus. You couldn't ask for a better place to recoop from the parks. My family wants to start saving for another fantastic vacation brought to them by Katy and her team. Thanks so much!
in Orlando near hwy 27
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 13 2017 - May 31 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|cleaning fee||$100 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
Christmas/New Years (December 23 - Jan 1st) and Easter Sunday will cost $195 per night. Spring/March Break (Feb 20 - March 20) is $150 per night. Stays of less than 6 nights costs $150.
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirm. Added to all transactions is a fee of 4% which is charged by PayPal / Credit card company.
Pool heat is an extra $35 per night. bbq use is $50 + taxes per stay.Cleaning fee is $100 + taxes
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.