About the property
- Villa200 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
4 beds 3 baths private pool and spa
• 4 Bedrooms
• 3 Bathrooms
• Both master bdrms have access to pool deck
• Tv console with electric fireplace in main tv area
• Free calls in USA
• Free international calling through skype and facebook
• Free clubhouse access
• Free outdoor play area at clubhouse
• Free outdoor badminton/ tennis court at clubhouse
• Free Fitness room
• Free Games room at clubhouse
• Free Wifi
• Free use of crib/playpen, high chair, stroller
• Fully air conditioned, games room at house
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Fully stocked linens and towels
• Gated community secured and monitored
• Games room include pool ,pingpong table, fooseball, playstation/tv and sitting area
• Keyless entry to home
• Pets not allowed
• Property management on site
• Patio seating area
• Private backyard - rear backing onto side condo protected by 6' high hedge on three side
• Private pool – with child safety fence and door alarms
• Pool Heating (at an additional cost of $35 per day if required)
• Smoking not allowed
• Built in 2006 to recent safety standards and modern conveniences, this gorgeous executive villa is 10 min from Disney.
• We are located in the upscale gated community of Tuscan Hills, Davenport.
• This villa is tastefully decorated with all the must haves to provide a luxury stay for all our guests. All that's left for you to do is relax and enjoy your vacation, because we've looked after everything else.
• Unwind in your own spacious air conditioned villa away from the bustle of the theme parks.
• This fully furnished Tuscan villa sleeps up to 10 guests with 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths. There are 2 master with en suites that both open to the covered lanai with pool and spa.
• All linens and towels included.
• The kitchen is fully equipped to meet all your cooking needs.
• Walk out to the covered lanai in the outdoor seating area with canopy swing.
• Relax in the spa after your days' activities while the children enjoy the pool.
• Our villa comes with a newly installed fully air conditioned games room with pool table, ping pong table, foosball, media center with PlayStation2 console and numerous games.
• The whole family will enjoy the cozy electric fireplace / media centre with blue ray player, movies and the flat screen TV. The bedrooms all come with TVs (flat screen in both masters) for your viewing enjoyment.
• A Pack and Play crib/playpen/bassinet, high chair and stroller are also provided.
• This villa comes with a pool safety net for the little ones plus door and window alarms to the pool deck.
• Long distance calls within the US and wireless internet is provided at no extra cost to you.
• The club house amenities include internet cafe, fitness center, tennis court, games room (pool, foosball, air hockey) and common areas are available for our community guests only.
• Shopping was never so easy. Two minutes south on Hwy 27 takes you to a Publix grocery store. Three min north on Hwy 27 takes you to Walmart.
• All the major restaurant chains can be found on I-192 west from Hwy 27 north. We highly recommend Bahama Breeze (stays open late), Papa John's Pizza, Golden China all on I-192 west and Diromio's on Hwy 27 north (excellent Italian food, large portions).
• There are 3 golf courses within a 5 min drive of Tuscan Hills. Highlands Reserve Golf Club, Champions Gate Golf Club and Orange County National Golf Club.
• Our professional management team is available to assist you when needed.
• A helpful binder complete with all the Villas' operating instructions and local emergency contact phone numbers is located on site.
•Animal Kingdom 10 mins
•Discovery Cove 35 mins
•Hollywood Studios 35mins
•Islands of adventures 35mins
•Universal Studios 35mins
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 24, 2018
Why Katy Samuel chose Tuscan Hills
We took the family to Disney World for the first time in 1994 and enjoyed it. We returned in 2011 with the intention of buying a vacation property and instantly fell in love with this villa. In this central location, we're only a few minutes drive to Orlando International Airport and all the attractions Orlando has to offer. I could't think of a better place for year round warm weather fun close enough for us to drive to or with a short flight. Disney, sunshine and golf what could be better.
What makes this Villa unique
The lanai seating area overlooking the pool is our favorite place to sit and have our morning coffee. We also use this area for meals and drinks, especially in the evenings.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great for families!
We loved this home! There was so much for the kids to do at the house when they were not at DISNEY. It was well stocked with very nice amenities. If we return to Orlando, we will definitely try to get this home again. Communication with the owner was very easy.
It was the best experience ever. The villa was amazing. It is clean and luxurious. The owners and management does an amazing job taking care of the villa and their guest the pool and backyard is private and serene .l will definitely return.
Thank you for staying with us we look forward to your return!
The property was perfect for the occasion and very well kept.
We had a wonder Christmas this year due to the home and environment we stayed in. The home gave that wonderful feeling of hope and joy the season bring, and we would not have wanted no other way.
We are happy you had a Merry Christmas in our home!
Fantastic Just as good as last time.
The villa is a real home from home in a fantastic location. every thing is spotlessly clean and everything is at hand for you.
The pool and spa are equally clean and of very high standard.
The lanai is one of a kind with a swing hammock and comfortable sofa's.
Nothing is too much trouble for Katy (Thanks for sorting the BBQ out)!.
Wayne from the management team is also very friendly and again nothing is too much trouble.
Getting around is so easy 15 mins toWDW 30 to Universal and 5 mins to the I4 for the beaches etc.
Once again thanks to Katy for making our holiday a fantastic one. Ian Dawn & Connor
Thank you Ian
We welcome your return. Guest like you make this business really rewarding.
Thank you again for the kind words both management and us work really hard to make this villa a spectacular place to stay.
We had a great time. We enjoyed the pool and bring close to all the parks. The house was great. Had a few hiccups but the quick response and rectification of the issues were handled and we thank Ms. Katy and her property manager Ms. Beverly for their awesomeness! We would recommend this lovely home for any family vacation.
Very nice property!
We enjoyed the spacious and comfortable home. The pool and hot tub were awesome and clean, and there was plenty of room for everyone. We enjoyed playing pool as well, and it is a very short drive to supermarket. Disney was a quick drive, and Universal Studios 35 minutes. I have rented vacation homes in Orlando the past 15 years, and this is one of the very best. Owner was easy to work with and quickly responds to any inquiries. Thank you for sharing your home with us!!!
Thank you for your review.
We try our best to do 2 things, maintain a high cleanliness level and the best customer service to all our guests.
We thanked you for staying with us and will love to have you come back.
in Orlando near hwy 27
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Christmas/New Years (December 23 - Jan 1st) and Easter Sunday will cost $195 per night. Spring/March Break (Feb 20 - March 20) is $150 per night. Stays of less than 6 nights costs $150. - Our weekend rate for Fri, Sat and Sun is $195 per nt plus taxes and fees. Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirm. Added to all transactions is a fee of 4% which is charged by PayPal / Credit card company. $200 refundable security deposit required with all booking. Violation of our smoking policy and no pet policy will result in $300 deep clean fee. Extra cleaning fees may be charged. Pool heat is an extra $35 per night. bbq usee is $50 + taxes per stay.Cleaning fee is $100 + taxes