NO PETS and NO SMOKING inside the cabin policy! No Exceptions! You must be 25 to reserve. No youth groups/sports teams.
Bigfoot Crossing is the personal family cabin of Steve and Jody Belkowski. We are not a management company, we are a family who loves this cabin and would like to share it with other families who will enjoy it and care for it as if it were their own.
Bigfoot Crossing offers big fun, big entertainment and big relaxation to make your trip to the Smoky Mountain region enjoyable for you and your group. With a private theater room, private hot tub and lots of entertainment, you’ll be glad you chose to stay at Bigfoot Crossing!
Located just a half a mile off of the Parkway in Pigeon Forge, between traffic lights 7 (Old Mill) and 8 (Dollywood Blvd), Bigfoot Crossing is conveniently located and just a short drive to all the major attractions in the Smoky Mountains area.
Miles from Bigfoot Crossing:
* Old Mill - 1
* Smoky Mountain Convention Center - 1.6
* The Ripken Experience - 2.1
* LeConte Center / The Island of Pigeon Forge - 2.4
* Wear Farm City Park - 3.6
* Tanger Outlet - 4.8
* Dollywood - 4.9
* Gatlinburg (Ripley's Aquarium) - 7.7
* Gatlinburg Convention Center - 8.2
You’ll find activities galore along Parkway: shopping outlet centers, museums, dinner shows, mini golf, helicopter rides, zip-line tours, go-carts and so much more! You’ll also find the short drive to the grocery store and many restaurants to be a major convenience during your stay.
Many people who have stayed in the area ask us about the roads leading to the cabin. Our area is hilly, not up high in the mountains. You won't be on narrow, windy roads with big drop offs on the sides. It's easy to get to the cabin in all seasons.
Bigfoot Crossing can comfortably sleep from 12-16 people, with five bedrooms and five full bathrooms. Most bedrooms are equipped with gel-cooled memory foam mattresses and all have up-scale bedding so you can enjoy a restful sleep during your trip. Each bedroom is decorated with an animal theme inspired by the Smoky Mountain Region.
• The Bear Room is the master bedroom, located on the upper level. This room boasts a king bed with memory foam mattress. There is direct access to a full bathroom with a private whirlpool tub.
• The Horse Room is also on the upper level. This room has a king bed with a pillow top mattress and a full bathroom attached. The bathroom has a door leading to the bedroom and another leading to the hallway. You can choose to make it a private bathroom simply by locking the door leading to the hallway.
• The Fox Room is on the main level. It has a king bed with memory foam mattress. A full bathroom is accessible through a hallway that can be locked, which would make the bathroom private for guests staying in the Fox Room.
• The Raccoon Room is on the lower level and has a queen over queen bunk bed, accommodating up to four people (even four adults)! The bunk bed has memory foam mattresses. The Raccoon Room has a private full bathroom attached.
• The Bobcat Room is on the lower level, as well. This room has a queen bed with memory foam mattress and an attached full bathroom.
Additionally, there is a queen sized sleeper sofa located in the living room on the main level as well as a queen sized sofa sleeper in the lower level game room.
Fun for All
You’re sure to be out and about enjoying all the wonderful activities the Smoky Mountains area has to offer. Rest assured, though, there is plenty for your group to do right at Bigfoot Crossing!
If you are a movie lover or a giant sports fan, you’re in luck! The theater room has a 100 inch screen and stadium seating with twelve seats. It has surround-sound, a Blu-Ray player and cable television.
Besides the theater room, there are also televisions in every room of the house! Every bedroom has a TV, as does the game room and the living area.
Games, anyone? Enjoy a game of billiards on the game room pool table. Challenge someone to a game on the Multi-cade, a stand up video game system that plays sixty different classic arcade games including old time favorites such as Pac-Man, Donkey Kong and Frogger. You can also show off your skills on the air hockey table.
Perhaps you or some in your group would prefer some relaxation. Enjoy the private hot-tub out on the deck. Curl up with a good book in front of the stacked stone fireplace in the living room or on one of the three decks. Enjoy a cup of coffee on one of the eight rocking chairs on the decks while enjoying the serene wooded setting.
In the summer months, enjoy the community pool, which is within walking distance of Bigfoot Crossing.
Many places that advertise as being in Pigeon Forge are not actually within the city. Since Bigfoot Crossing is actually right in the city in the heart of everything, we have the benefit of having city water. If you've stayed in the areas outside city limits in the past, or in Gatlinburg, you may have had to deal with well water that smells like rotten eggs. Not so at Bigfoot Crossing! We have great, clean, treated water, safe for drinking and cooking with.
With a large dining table plus 4 additional counter stools in the kitchen, you can enjoy your meals together with seating for all. Bigfoot Crossing has a well equipped kitchen including a dishwasher and microwave. For your convenience, the following is available for your use:
• Plates, bowls, cups
• Mixing Bowls
• Coffee Maker
• Roasting Pan
• Cutting Board
Additionally, for your convenience:
• Free Wi-Fi High Speed Internet Access
• Free local and domestic long distance calls
• Iron and Ironing Board
• Blow Dryers
• Washer and Dryer
• Gas Grill
• Additional Refrigerator in Game Room
• High Chair
Need some assistance? Whether you need someone to do your grocery shopping for you before your arrival, pick up entertainment tickets, pick up a special gift or help you in any way, we can help! Additional charges apply.
IMPORTANT! To protect us and future guests there is a strict NO SMOKING inside the cabin and NO PETS policy. Violators will be fined and evicted from property without refund. Please read our terms and conditions.