|Space||807 sq. ft.|
1. The perfect vacation or business trip rental, all the modern amenities of a luxury hotel suite, in a newly renovated historic Shanghai loft
2. The flat is accessed down a lane off one of the loveliest streets in the former French Concession, inset off the street - rare in most classic properties. Walk down your lane to your brick facade walk up.
3. Steps from all the trendy hot spots for dining and shopping
Light-filled, (810sqf/75sqm), cleverly tailored furnishings to maximum space, this flat has been designed to be a modern luxury urban loft.
- House cleaning service twice weekly
- Fully equipped workstation with wi-fi
- International Satellite TV, Cable TV - 2 mounted flat screens
- Fresh towels, linens, robes, slippers & start-up toiletry kit
- Bottled water, replenished regularly
- Open kitchen with dining bar and custom Tom Dixon lighting
- King size tatami style bed in bedroom with imported linens
- Custom wardrobes giving max storage for long term stays
- Newly installed reclaimed wood floors throughout house
- Separate washer dryer room right outside the apartment, adjacent to the front door - private use - but separated from the apartment for noise control.
Additional Paid Services available:
- Daily maid service for meals and cleaning, ironing, etc
- Food & Wine service menu, provisions can be stocked before arrival, and during your stay
- Airport pick-up
- Laundry Service
MORE LOCATION DETAILS
- 2 minute walk to Changshu Rd for metro lines 1/7
- Changle Rd & Fumin Rd, 5 min walk - concentration of hugely popular restaurants and bars
-Donghu Rd, 10 min walk: small street lined with some of the City's most international and hip chinese eateries
-Julu Rd & Fumin Rd, 10 min walk: great shopping in local designer boutiques, trendy restaurants and wine bars
Check out smartshanghai online to see locations of all the places you want to eat and shop, many are within walking distance.
House Rules: The idea behind our properties is to create a "home away from home" feeling, a vacation/ business trip property that's unique and stylish, and provides an authentic place for those who really want to experience a special, historic part of Shanghai.
Please respect your surroundings, whether it's the materials that have been provided to make your stay most comfortable, or it's the people in the neighborhood. Most of all, enjoy!