In Aruba situated in a quiet and safe residence. Villa Barbulete has 3 bedrooms (2 x King and 1 x Full beds) and we want a maximum of 5 guests in it. Ask for a 6th guest.
The Villa is build on the wind and therefore there's always a fresh cooling down wind through the house. Not enough? Then there are airconditioners all over in the villa.
It has a beautifull swimming pool with pooldeck and beds for young and old in the backyard.
Of course there's a porch with enough shadow at day. You can also relax in the shadow from the palm trees in the garden.
Villa Barbulete is centrally situated between North / Palm Beach and Malmok and the golf course from Tierra del Sol is at a distance of only 1 / 2 minutes
In the evening you can relax under the porch with a BBQ (charcoil) and looking at your private swimmingpool and hearing the noise of the leaves from the palm trees in the wind.
Closeby are many bars and restaurants situated in Noord and Palm Beach. We will advice you after arrivall about this and many other activities you can make.
Of course there's unlimited free internet / wifi in and outside the villa.
- Livingroom with television (many channels, also Dutch) and DVD player
- Kitchen with complete equipment
- Master Bedroom with kingsize bed (2 mt bij 2 mt) and integrated bathroom, toilet and washingmachine
- Second bedroom with kingsize bed 2 mt bij 2 mt)
- Third bedroom with a full bed (1.40 mt breed bij 2 mt lang)
- 2e bathroom with shower and toilet
- Digital safe
- Airconditioners in bedrooms and livingroom
- Television and dvd player
- digital television with American and Dutch channels
- Internet with Wi-Fi
- Flat Screen television in Master Bedroom
- Refrigator with eco mode
- Coffeemaker (normal and Dutch Senseo)
- Water cooker
- Beds at the swimmingpool
- Wide steps in the swimmingpool ideal for young and old
- Lights in and outside the swimminpool
- Big porch to relax and eat
- Barbecue / BBQ
- and most important: quiet and safe residence without a lot of barking dogs walking everywhere as it is in other areas of Aruba