Condo, 1 Bedroom + Bunk Area, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
Pool / Spa
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Adequate for the price but could stand some constructive criticism.
Items that could stand some attention for the next guests:
1) Balcony sliding door is extremely hard to open and close
2) TV sets are inoperable without some type of operating instructions. Three remotes for one TV is impossible how to figure out to operate without instructions.
3) Cooking utensils are inadequate for some one desiring to prepare meals and eat in. Also, cleaning supplies for kitchen use are in short supply.
4) No table on balcony to sit items on.
5) It would be more convenient for communication with VRBO to have the option to be sent to an E mail address as well as an I phone address. Everyone does not have an I phone.
Having said the above, everything else was fine. Appliances, plumbing, A/C unit, furniture etc. all performed well and as expected. Should we decide to return next fall, we will consider your unit.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Dave & Mary O'Donnell
Great condo, great location, everything was perfect.
Property was well maintained, with a very accommodating staff throughout the facility. Swimming pools and beach area are all in emasculate shape. The room was clean and fully stocked. It was like being at home, but with a beautiful beach at the front door. We will be staying here again next summer.
Very good for a high rise experience.
I am very vary of high rises and the crowds on the beach. This unit was much better than I expected. Everything was great except the refrigerator. It did not cool well at all
This was a great vacation! Mr. Adcock was excellent to work with. The condo was great and we had absolutely no issues with it. Plenty of room for everyone. The kitchen had everything we needed to cook our meals. The beach service was great to have. You need to get up early if you want to be up on the front but that didn't really matter to us. Shopping is just a short drive to Pier Park and many other places. I would highly recommend renting this condo for your vacation. You will not be disappointed.
The wife and I was looking for a long week getaway after the Labor Day crowds and found this great place. The owner was very quick in responding to the request to rent and any other questions I had about the rental. The unit was very clean and had plenty of space for us. We did not use the kitchen but it did seem to have everything you might need to cook. The beach service was very convenient and worked out great for us. I would stay here again and would recommend for anyone else.