About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
3 Bedrooms + Bunk Area, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8) Close to Pools, Bikes Included!
30A Escapes presents... Somerset Cottage
Beautiful professionally decorated cottage in Rosemary Beach that sleeps 8 with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. This is the ideal spot for anyone looking to relax.
Somerset Cottage invites you in with it`s modern West Elm inspired theme, stained concrete floors and elevated 10 ft. ceilings throughout. You will love the open floor plan! There is plenty of seating in the living area including a couch, oversized chair and ottoman plus two additional chairs. A full chef`s kitchen with stainless and solid surfaces allows you to stay at home and cook an exquisite meal. Or just admire it while you are enjoying your take-out meal from one of the many gourmet restaurants just a short walk away! The dining table seats 6.
Just down the hallway is the master suite room with a King bed and adjoining master bathroom which includes 2 sinks and a large stone shower. There is a large walk-in closet and a flat screen TV too. The other two spacious guest bedrooms have a Queen bed and flat screen television in both. Wake up in any of these bedrooms to the warming sunlight draping in from your adjoining doors that lead you out to the beautiful courtyard. Another full bathroom sits between the two bedrooms and the adorable twin bunk-bed located in the main hallway.
Outside the cottage is a relaxing outdoor living room with ample seating and a fireplace. Enjoy the large patio with a propane grill. It is just a short walk to pools (a total of 4), beach, fitness center, tennis courts, Aveda Spa, restaurants and shops. Somerset Cottage is awaiting your arrival!
Important Things to know:
1) We do not offer Travel Protection Insurance in our quotes. You may obtain one independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX only.
3) 3 bikes are included in the rental. To utilize, waiver must be signed and received before code provided.
4) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
**International Travelers will be charged a 5% admin fee instead of the domestic admin fee shown at the time of booking.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
About Will Schlosser
Family of 4, Lawyer and Engineer, love to travel and relax with family and friends.
Will Schlosser purchased this Cottage in 2011
Why Will Schlosser chose West Panama City Beach
Beautiful beaches, neighborhood that is beautifully planned and maintained at the highest standards with lots of activities and opportunities for entertainment. Walking community.
What makes this Cottage unique
Zen environment, beautiful indoor and outdoor living areas.
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 9:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
This house has been great - perfect spot. Everything was so comfortable. The property manager was very attentive, called about one issue and we were taken care of within minutes. Look forward to renting this house again!!
We had a wonderful time and the house was great!
Great house for family getaway!
We stayed here for a pre holiday 'holiday' right before Christmas!
The houses welcoming, clean and comfortable. The bikes included with the rental were so convenient. We loved the floorpan, the terrace and the fireplace. Thanks for making our stay so relaxing.
Fantastic beach home
Our family loved Somerset Cottage. We had wonderful experiences in Rosemary Beach and this home despite riding out a partial week of tropical storms. Having owned and rented beach properties in the past, we know there is no such thing as the perfect home. Somerset Cottage is no different and has her own set of quirks. That said, she is a wonderful place to unwind and relax. We loved all the outdoor spaces. The courtyard and the covered porch entrance area with fireplace were fun gathering places. The design of the home was also special. Exterior is beautiful and we really liked the openness of the living area and the way that all three bedrooms had double doors that opened to the courtyard. The amenity of the bikes was so appreciated as they were used constantly. Special thanks to Dylan, the property manager, and the owners for their immediate attention to the small issues that they helped address. All in all, a perfect place for our crew, thanks!
Really, 2.5 stars
We've been coming to Rosemary for over 8 years and love it here. We were somewhat disappointed in some aspects of the house:
1. The interior was cleaned sufficiently upon arrival but the covered porch area/furniture and the outdoor furniture was very dirty - we spent about an hour cleaning everything to the point we could use the spaces;
2. The doors were very difficult to lock;
3. The kitchen was not well appointed (4 wine openers but no cutting board or serving pieces);
4. There were no hangers in any closet. We alerted the property manager who dropped them off the next day;
5. There were many large red ants in the kitchen area (counter tops, cabinets and in and on the kitchen trashcan). Related problem to property manager and nothing could be done;
6. My daughter and her friend were awoken during the night by large cockroach in their bed. They slept with me the rest of our stay and we did find it in there gross - very gross. I relayed this information to the property manager and he told us that the house had been treated the prior week and that the bugs may have been agitated from the application. Essentially, nothing could be done;
7. The shower in the master bath was very nice and quite large but we could not get the water to be hot - the best we could get was warm (which was kind of a big deal bc we had highs of only in the 50's this week). The small shower in the only other bathroom did get hot and we all (5 women) used it during our stay. I relayed the issue to the property manager and he had a plumber dispatched but nothing could be done.
So, our 3 bedroom 2 bath was really a 2 bedroom 1 bath.
8. There was a wonderful outside fireplace but no wood to use. We spent $50 on wood from Publix and it was both heavy and dirty to transport and set up. It would have been very nice for wood to be provided or offered for an extra fee.
While all of these issues detracted from our stay, we liked the modern design of the house and enjoyed the outside space. Even though the house was at the far west part of the neighborhood and back to the highway, the noise wasn't really an issue. There was also construction going on next door which was not a big deal (only one morning were we awoken early by the noise).
All in all, we enjoyed our week but would not re-rent Sommerset Cottage unless the problems were corrected.
Thank you so much for the feedback at our cottage "Somerset". We have taken all necessary steps to rectify the items that you mentioned. Unfortunately, Palmetto bugs (not roaches) frequent areas with water and there is really nothing we can do about them. The home has 6 sets of french doors that may be left open by some guests during cooler weather, so they get in that way occasionally. I can assure you and all future renters that this home is set up on a monthly pest control service with a reputable vendor. We will continue to do everything in our power to handle the issues. Sincerely, Cassi Hollington, Vice President.
Best in Rosemary
My family and I have been staying in the Rosemary Beach area for years and this property was by far the best one yet. We loved the huge courtyard area for grilling and outdoor meals. The grassy amphitheater is just a short walk away and was perfect for letting our children run and play. Our property manager was very easy to work with and was very prompt in responding to our questions. We hope to stay at this property for all of our future trips to Rosemary Beach!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
***Rates and quotes are subject to change until bookings are confirmed. ****Require payment of half to reserve and the balance due 45 days prior to arrival- if you book directly with 30AEscapes. **100% DUE NOW IF YOU BOOK THROUGH VRBO BOOK NOW