|Space||656 sq. ft.|
I have another new unit name wen's cozy 118 family home if your require dates are not available.
Hotel facilities but pay less!
Built on top of the 4 storey Island Plaza mall, which locates centrally between Batu Ferringghi beach and Georgetown.
- 15-minute drive to Batu Feringghi Beach and to Georgetown.
- 5 minute drive to Gurney Drive.
-10-minute drive to Gurney Plaza,
- 5 minute drive to Straits Quay.
- 40 minute drive to Penang International Airport.
- walking distance to Japanese restaurant, Coffee Bean and Cold Storage, hawker food.
- Bus stop/Taxi stands just right in front of Island Plaza.
- Superb sea view from 118 Holiday Home.
- 2 Bedrooms with 2 Queens bed and 1 sofa bed.
- 3 air conditional in the Wen'sCozy 118 Holiday Home.
- Full kitchens, Pool, Jacuzzi, 24hour security.
- Full set of kitchen utensil.
- Washing machine, Dryer, microwave and refrigerator, hood and induction hob.
- One 32" LED TV and DVD player.
- Provide 24hr water heater, towel baths, hand towel, and towel mat, hair dryer, shampoo and shower
- Parking at minimal charge.
ADDITIONAL DIRECTION INFORMATION:
DIRECTIONS FROM AIRPORT
We provide airport transfer service with a minimum charge. Please contact me for pre-arrangement prior to your arrival.
The most convenient way. Purchase a taxi voucher from the Airport Taxi Counter in the arrival hall, then hop into next taxi available at the taxi stand. Fare is fixed by destination zone. Tell the driver to head to Island Plaza main entrance.
The most cost effective way is by Rapid Penang Bus. Take route 102. Bus leaves airport every 30 minutes. Cost is RM3~4 per person, requires exact change. Bus stops right in front of Island Plaza.
DISTANCE TO NEARBY DESTINATIONS
Straits Quay Marina
Drive Time: 1 minute
Walk Time: 15 minutes
Drive Time: 5 minutes
Public Bus: Rapid 103, every 30~45 minutes
UNESCO World Heritage City Georgetown
Drive Time: 15 minutes
Public Bus: Rapid 101/103/104, every 10~20 minutes
Batu Feringghi Beach
Drive Time: 15 minutes
Public Bus: Rapid 101/102, every 10~20 minutes
Drive Time: 45 minutes
Public Bus: Rapid 102, every 60~80 minutes
House Rules: 1.Strictly Non smoking
2. For short term tenants,Collect damage deposit RM100 when check in, and it is refundable during check out if there is no damage
3.Washing machine and dryer is only eligible to use for tenants who stay 4 nights and above. If there is needed, please discuss with owner for the charge when arrive.
4.Parking rate; if there is any
My apartment do not have any parking Lot attach. However, the parking rate is very minimum charge as below:
a)car park in front of coffee bean is RM0.40 per half hour, you need to show parking coupon in the car.
b)parking surrounding Island Plaza is RM2-2.50 per daily.
C)Parking in the lower ground floor of ISLAND PLAZA is RM1 per hour, after 5pm is RM2 per entry until the second day morning.
Others things to note:
For weekly or monthly tenants:
Electricity exceeded RM200 for a full month rental, the excess will be on tenant cost (deduct from security deposit). Tenant less than a month will be calculated on pro-rated basis.
Housekeeping & changing liners is complimentary once per 2 week. Additional cleaning & changing of liners can be arranged with additional cost.
Note: Penang public holidays and school holidays are subject to surcharge. Please check with owner on the rate correspondingly.
Clean,convenient and value for money. Recommended for family vacation and cover swimming pool suitable for those who afraid of sun burn.
environment was clean, host was nice and friendly, good service
Host was good and very reliable.
The apartment was very easy to find, the location is good.
The rooms are clean,
In the escalator of the apartment, directly go to the basement of the supermarket. It was very convenient.
Also my request that the early morning check-out, the host was corresponding.
This apartment is,all good.
Very nice place for big family like us and a very friendly host, well taken care and clean room. Extra bed with no charge. A very strategic place near by Gurney Drive and town. Thank you for media player and internet access for our entertainment. Recommended.
Small but cozy. The pool was one of the highlights of our stay. The whole building is very new and if we could choose it again we would still choose this comfy and affortable homestay over pricy hotel. Love it a lot!
Friendly and nice host, able to tolerate with the check in and check out time. Location is strategic.