|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Looking for the perfect setting for your next event, special occasion, or relaxing Santa Barbara getaway? This delightful Mediterranean-style apartment unit is situated next to the owner's private gated residence in Carpinteria on nearly 1 acre of attractive grounds, complete with a large grassy lawn and well-kept landscaping.
With 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and 790 square-feet of living space, this unit can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests. You’ll find this custom built apartment nicely appointed with beautiful furnishings, pleasing interior décor, and all the amenities you need to be as relaxed as possible during your stay, including in-unit laundry machines, air conditioning, huge flat screen TVs in both the living area and master bedroom, and wireless internet access, so you can easily stay in touch with friends and family back home during your vacation. When you’re not out enjoying one of the many restaurants in nearby Summerland, Carpinteria, or Santa Barbara, prepare a delicious meal at home in the unit’s full kitchen, equipped with all the necessary appliances. If you’re not in the mood to cook indoors, make dinner outside on the charcoal grill before dining outside on the patio, gazing out at the beautiful mountain views.
Ideally located between the Santa Barbara Polo & Racquet Club and private polo fields, this apartment is in the perfect spot to enjoy everything the area has to offer. You’ll be close to several local beaches, including Loon Point and Carpinteria Beach, as well as fine dining and great hiking trails, such as the Montecito Trails. There’s also a Santa Barbara Metro bus stop within 300 feet – It’s only 2 minutes to Summerland, 5 minutes to Carpinteria, and 10 minutes to Santa Barbara!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a large grassy yard, multiple flat screen TVs, air conditioning, outdoor dining area, patio, charcoal grill, fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, and more
- Outstanding location within a pristine gated private property with fantastic mountain views!
- The friendly owners live in the adjoining house, providing you with a great local resource if you have any questions, but still the privacy and amenities of your own place.
- Master Bedroom: California King-sized Bed with a dresser, 2 night stands, large walk-in closet, and a 50" flat screen TV with basic cable
- The living room has 1 Double Futon and 1 Single Futon
- No smoking
- $15/night extra person fee for the third and fourth guest
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 2 dogs). Pets can not be left unattended while you are away from the property, unless they are crated/kenneled.
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- No large gatherings
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Monthly rentals available from $3,500
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
Owner / Property Manager purchased this apartment in 0
We really enjoyed our stay that this property. They had everything we needed and it was very comfortable.
We came for a long weekend with our two dogs. The hosts could not have been more hospitable and welcoming. The apartment was very spacious and well appointed. Terrific kitchen and lovely huge yard for dogs to play. We could sit on the deck and enjoy the peace and dining table for grill. Very convenient to Carpinteria beaches, Montecito and Santa Barbara.
Can't say enough good things about our stay in the Carpinteria/Summerland area. Beautiful property with friendly and helpful owners, who loved having our dog stay with us. One bedroom unit was plenty big for four of us and is in fantastic condition, stunning backyard....like spending the weekend at a luxury estate. Will definitely be back and highly recommend the property for anyone heading that way.
Wonderful owners, beautiful location, walking distance to Polo Fields... didn't want to leave! Can't wait to return!!! Thank you for your hospitality!!!!!
This is a great little one bedroom that is near beaches, downtown Carpenteria and Santa Barbara. The owners live in the main house on the property and we enjoyed sitting around on the patio chatting with them.
My wife and I just had a wonderful getaway to Santa Barbara. The apartment was perfect! Everything needed was provided and our King Charles Cavalier loved the beautiful backyard. Very nice property and we would stay again in a heart beat.