Looking for the perfect setting for your next event, special occasion, or relaxing Santa Barbara getaway? This delightful 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Mediterranean-style apartment unit is situated next to the owner's private gated residence in Carpinteria on nearly 1 acre of attractive grounds, complete with a veranda, a large grassy lawn, and well-kept landscaping. With accommodations for 4 guests, and a prime spot near hiking trails, Loon Point, and beaches, this home ensures a memorable retreat!
With 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and 790 square-feet of living space, this unit can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests. You'll find this custom built apartment nicely appointed with beautiful furnishings, pleasing interior décor, and all the amenities you need to be as relaxed as possible during your stay. Included are in-unit laundry machines, air conditioning, huge flat screen TVs in both the living area and master bedroom, and wireless internet access, so you can easily stay in touch with friends and family back home during your vacation.
When you're not out enjoying one of the many restaurants in nearby Summerland, Carpinteria, or Santa Barbara, prepare a delicious meal at home in the unit's full kitchen, equipped with all the necessary appliances.If you're not in the mood to cook indoors, make dinner outside on the charcoal or gas grill before dining outside on the patio, gazing out at the beautiful mountain views.
Ideally located between the Santa Barbara Polo & Racquet Club and private polo fields, this apartment is in the perfect spot to enjoy everything the area has to offer.
You'll be close to several local beaches, including Loon Point and Carpinteria Beach, as well as fine dining and great hiking trails, such as the Montecito Trails. There's also a Santa Barbara Metro bus stop within 300 feet – It's only 2 minutes to Summerland, 5 minutes to Carpinteria, and 10 minutes to Santa Barbara!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a large grassy yard, multiple flat screen TVs, air conditioning, outdoor dining area, patio, charcoal grill, fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, and more
- Outstanding location within a pristine gated private property with fantastic mountain views!
- The friendly owners live in the adjoining house, providing you with a great local resource if you have any questions, but still the privacy and amenities of your own place.
- Master Bedroom: California King-sized Bed with a dresser, 2-night stands, large walk-in closet, and a 50" flat screen TV with premium cable
- The living room has 1 Double Futon and 1 Single Futon
- No smoking
- $15/night extra person fee for the third and fourth guest
- Pet-friendly with fee (maximum 2 dogs). Pets can not be left unattended while you are away from the property unless they are crated/kenneled.
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- No large gatherings
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Monthly rentals available from $3,800