|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
Welcome to the Game Room! A comfortable ranch style home conveniently situated in Central North Austin. This bright and open home is perfect for guests wanting to enjoy the amazing and fun City of Austin! Located near The Triangle, Arboretum, The Domain, The University of Texas and Texas Capital. This well equipped 1,250 s.f. home has been updated and features 3 nice sized bedrooms with good closet space, 2 baths, 2 dedicated parking spaces in private driveway, as well as street parking. Utility room with washer and dryer, gas fireplace, dining room to accommodate 10 (with table extensions)
250 sq. ft. screened patio (perfect for entertaining) as well as a huge back yard outfitted with Tournament-style Horseshoes and Washers and Croquet. The perfect place for friends and family to entertain and relax!
Property also features:
-42' flat screen HD TV with integrated Netflix.
-WiFi throughout the property
Amenities: The home is stocked with most everything you will need for your stay! Here is a list of some of the amenities:
- Fully equipped kitchen for cooking and entertaining.
- Plenty of storage in kitchen, hall closet, bedroom closets, and garage.
- Stocked toiletries (fresh and fluffy bath and hand towels, wash clothes, basic hair and body wash)
- Huge private back yard with yard games
- Located just one block off of Hwy. 183
- Last minute reservations accepted.
1) Property Owner Contact Information:
Sally Sutherland 512-653-9044
Scott Sutherland -512-925-0783
(2) occupancy limits applicable under Section 25-2-511 (Dwelling Unit Occupancy Limit) – not more than 6 unrelated adults per property per stay.
(3) Noise - restrictions on noise applicable under Chapter 9-2 (Noise and Amplified Sound), including limitations on the use of amplified sound
Per City of Austin Noise Ordinance – No loud noises between the hours of 10 pm and 10 am. Loud noise is anything that would constitute a disturbance of any kind from neighbors or Austin Police or Code Compliance.
(4) Parking 4 dedicated paved driveway parking spaces at this property
(5) Trash collection schedule
Trash cans to be placed on curbs 5 ft apart on Wednesday evenings and can returned to designated garbage are on Thursday evenings.
(6) information on relevant burn bans - Until further notice The City of Austin is under a strict burn ban. Fires of any kind are not permitted at this property
(7) information on relevant water restrictions – Until further notice the City of Austin is under a strict water restriction.
(8) information on applicable requirements ADA – None
(9) Short Term Rental License and Information Packet
Copy of City of Austin Short Term Rental information packet is posted on refrigerator and inside the guest welcome book
Please contact Sally Sutherland @ 512-653-9044 with any questions.
Great place for our family with plenty of room. Loved having the screened porch. Nice to be in a neighborhood. This property lived up to its billing. The owner was wonderful to work with. Will stay again.
We were in town for a wedding with our grown children and a grandchild. The house worked out great for everyone to have space but be together. The screened in porch was a great addition. We will use home away again. Thanks for the great place.
The house itself is nice. Clean and has everything you need. The beds are very comfortable. Couches comfortable and nice general setup. Kitchen is stocked well enough For a week stay for general cooking. The bathroom are clean and function well with nice towels. The downside. Noisy dishwasher... I mean rattle the walls noisy. Though once we figured that out we ran it as we left For the day. So not a probelm. There is a solar light placed right in front of the tv. So no watching tv during the day during downtone. It glares right on the screen. Great idea...super horrible placement. Then lastly the master bedroom full of spiders. Not one or two but....we left with over 20 bites over two people. Seriously gross. The final and worst part...which is not their fault. The neighbors dog Barks all night. No seriously ALL night. Gets the other dogs going so three dogs barking all night. I am exhausted. And then had to drive 11 hours on little to no sleep. I love dogs but oh my goodness. All night long. No music could drown it out. He quit about 6am. So I figure his owner must work all night.
This house is fantastic, we had everything we needed, it was very clean and comfortable The owners were very helpful and accommodating we will definitely try to stay here next year.
The house is a very nice home, very clean, well furnished and renovated, and very well laid out. The owners are extremely nice people and great to work with. The house has a good size yard in the back and friendly neighbors. While there is nothing within walking distance to see or do, a short car ride gets you where you need to go. In a better neighborhood this would be a fantastic property.
Everything was just like we expected. The house had everything and the neighborhood is quiet. The property was clean and well-maintained. I recommend this property to stay for a vacations.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 8 2017 - Mar 20 2017
4 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add $15 per night, per additional guest|
Monthly and Long Term Renters Welcome - (No Tax for 30 night stay or longer)
Rentals less that 30 days are subject to 15% tax rate. (9% State of Texas and 6% City of Austin)
SXSW- 4 night min. Must book either on the front or back end of the festival or will accept 9 nights. Inquire if clarification is needed
Pets Considered: Pets must be approved prior to booking, no exceptions.
Special Terms and Rates may apply for special events and holidays. To include but not limited to ACL, F1, XGames, SXSW etc..
Per person rate to apply over 6.
If renting for 2 nights only standard rate applies. No promo rate does not apply
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.