|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Entire 16th floor is all your's! You can't touch how incredibly gorgeous and unique this condo is with every wall GLASS! **Sleeps up to 14 but MAX of 8 adults** Call 832.758.2331 or email to ask last-minute rates if 2 weeks out or less.
This incredible penthouse condo feels like you are SUSPENDED in air, with glass on THREE sides in main room and in every single bedroom, floating out over the Gulf and Lagoon -- takes up ENTIRE floor 16 of Lagoon Tower complex on West Beach.
Elevator opens directly into your 3750 sq ft private residence. Luxury at its best! No expense has been spared in this gorgeous second home. Enjoy floor-to-ceiling glass in EVERY room, and wrap around views from your gigantic 1300 square foot living area. Two private balconies: one overlooking Gulf and one overlooking Lagoon. Evenings will be a blast with your own pool table, wet bar, and multiple seating areas to spread out and relax - all with mesmerizing views!
- 3750 square feet. The entire 16th floor is yours. The elevators open up into your own private residence.
- This place was designed for entertainment. Brand new flat panel TV's in every room. 70' TV with sound bar in main salon. Sonos wireless speaker system which streams music from a free app downloaded to your iphone, Droid, laptop etc. Fast Free WIFI. Play pool while over looking the gulf!
- Views, Views, Views. Main room has floor-to-ceiling glass and you can see for miles over the lagoon and the gulf, all the way to downtown Mobile. Plenty of seating areas for everyone to enjoy including two gigantic balconies with adirondacks on both balconies.
- Gourmet kitchen with everything you need including ice maker and wine cooler at the wet bar. The kitchen is outfitted with the best of everything and has two center islands, one with bar stools.
- Private dock on the lagoon for your boat or jet skis. Also nice for evening fishing/crabbing or just sitting around and enjoying your favorite adult beverage. Charcoal grill area and fish cleaning station by the dock.
- Indoor pool and hot tub. Outdoor pool overlooking lagoon. We also have a small fitness room.
- Private beach access directly across the street. Our beach is very clean and no fighting for space!
- Five Bedrooms: #1 King - #2 King - #3 King - #4 Queen over Queen Bunks #5 - 2 Twin bunks. MAX of 8 adults.
- We also provide a rolling beach cart and cooler to get you to the beach with ease, plus four folding sand/beach chairs and around 10 beach towels.
I am a Pensacola, FL native and grew up enjoying these beaches. This is our sixth condo in the area and possibly my favorite! I love what I do and manage all properties myself. Ask for guest reviews from my first-purchased condo in 2006 - which has (105) 5-star guest reviews! You will appreciate a well-organized and managed rental experience with us, and find our home very well-maintained. I am always just a phone call away and encourage your questions.
Dana Flynn, Beach Condos purchased this condo in 2013
Views are unmatched! I love fishing on the lagoon and really enjoy the dock.
Two terraces, mesmerizing views everywhere you turn. I love having the dock on the lagoon for fishing and lounging in the evenings. Coffee and/or happy hour on the balconies is a beautiful thing!
Our family of 9 including 3 generations were so comfortable and in awe of this magnificent condo with so many extra little touches like the well equipped kitchen and beach gear that made our Christmas vacation perfect.
Lagoon Tower 16 was such an amazing experience! My family and I stayed there from Sept 9-12th in celebration of my parents 72nd and 75th birthdays. Our ages ranged from 4yrs to 75yrs old with something for each age group to do. The view from the 16th floor was breath taking!! My dad and brothers fished from the lagoon while some of the adults and children walked across to the beach. Even if you forgot to bring beach chairs or toys, the condo supplied all of these things. I highly recommend without reservation this awesome condo. I was looking for something that was large enough for a birthday gathering of about 20 people. We were all pleased with the spacious rooms. Mrs. Dana was always readily available to answer any questions that I had. By far this has been the best condo my family and I have ever stayed in. Games were provided as well as a huge pool table. The kitchen was furnished very well with everything you needed. There was an indoor and outdoor pool that was awesome. We also had guests that were from other states that wanted to shop. We were about three miles from all the shopping stores. This has been a great experience for us all. I am so looking forward to renting your other properties Mrs Dana. Thank you so much for making this the best birthdays ever for my parents.
What a beautiful condo with amazing views! Our family loved everything about our stay at this condo. It was very clean, decorated great, and everything worked properly. The views are just unbelievable, and our favorite part about our stay! We would highly recommend anyone looking for an amazing property with beautiful views of the beach and bay to stay here! We will be returning! Dana was wonderful and easy to work with and answered any questions we had.
The penthouse was beautiful, stunning! It was well supplied and a perfect location. It literally was the best of all worlds. Dana was easy to work with, very accomadating, understanding, and you can tell a very kind person.
this condo is gorgeous and well-located in the quieter area of Gulf Shores. The views are amazing and the service from the owners was top-notch. It is well appointed and furnished beautifully. We would stay again!
My tennis team stayed here while we were in the area for a tennis tournament. First and foremost, the condo was breathtaking, the 360 views of the water were incredible! The open floor plan was perfect for our big group. I would highly recommend staying here. Also, working with Ms. Flynn was a breeze! She was so accommodating and on top of anything we needed for our stay. We will def. book here again!
ALL CLOSE BY: Golf, tennis, Waterville USA water park, Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo, dolphin cruises, deep sea and back-bay fishing charters, parasailing and jet skiing, live music venues, sports bars, movie theatres, outlet mall, Super Wal-mart about a 6-minute drive - plus 25 restaurants within a 5 - 7 minute drive.
|One-time Damage Insurance (in lieu of Sec. Dep)||$49|
|Departure Cleaning||$250 + Tax|
|Prkg $25/car, Assuming 3||$75 + Tax|
WE USE AN EXTERNAL BOOKING SYSTEM - please ask for the booking page when you are ready.
1) Rates always subject to change until you make down-payment and complete booking requirements
2) MINIMUM AGE of booking/responsible party is 25 and all-adult groups must ALL be 25 or older - no exceptions!! You must be ON SITE at all times.
3) No party groups, bachelor/bachelorette parties, school groups, or college spring break groups!
4) No pets, period
5) Max of 8 adults is strictly enforced and anyone over the age of 12 (or over 150 lbs due to bunk bed weight limits) is considered an adult.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.