About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Pocono Lake, Pennsylvania
Need a place to escape the city or the summer heat? Come to the lush Pocono Mountains in northeastern Pennsylvania, where you'll find true serenity in nature. You're practically guaranteed to have a good time in this house! With 2 large lakes, clean beaches, and numerous events throughout the year, this charming Pocono community is the perfect destination to escape the stresses of everyday life.
With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough sleeping room to comfortably accommodate 8 guests, this home is ideal for a group or family out for a fun, relaxing vacation. All the amenities you need to be as comfortable as possible during your stay are here, including in-unit laundry machines, a fully equipped kitchen, multiple TVs with cable, and a video library. You'll certainly stay entertained during lazy nights at home! Spend evenings grilling outside in the home's expansive backyard, which also has horseshoes and a fire pit perfect for roasting s'mores. Take your favorite book out to the back deck or lounge on one of the yard's several park benches – Don't be surprised if a deer comes right up to you looking for an apple or a carrot!
This home is located in a pristine gated community that offers tons of activities for all ages. You'll have access to 3 community swimming pools, 2 large lakes, clean beaches, and more – Most are within walking distance from the house! The community is also within close driving distance to numerous activities and attractions including water parks, horseback riding, whitewater rafting, and a fantastic shopping outlet called the Crossings. However you choose to spend your stay, you're in for a getaway you won't forget anytime soon!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a full kitchen, in-unit washer/dryer, multiple TVs with cable, large backyard, deck, gas grill, horseshoes, fire pit, and use of the community recreation facilities including - 3 pools, 2 large lakes, beaches, and more
- Outstanding location in a fantastic gated community - Easy access to tons of outdoor recreation!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed
- There is a Full-sized Futon in an extra TV room, separated with a curtain for privacy
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No large gatherings
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Linens can be provided, upon request, for a $50 fee.
- $25 Gated Community access fee required per car
- Optional Resort wristband required for access to private beaches, pools, events and other community amenities. $8/day, $30/week, $80/month, payable at the location. Wristbands are only required in the summer, Memorial Day week through Labor Day weekend
Evolve Vacation Rental Network
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Relaxing. My kids loved it
Thank you for allowing us to stay in your lovely home!
Two couples and my toddler stayed at the house for New Year's Eve. All in all, we had a good trip, but I have mixed feelings about the house itself.
I'll start with the good stuff..
1) There was plenty of room for our group and the bedroom setup worked out great - the kid free couple was in the master bedroom on the other side of the house.
2) The kitchen table was huge which was great for eating and playing games. The open floor plan was also nice.
3) Booking through evolve was a no fuss process and Dee (owner) responded to my requests (via phone or email) very promptly.
4) The price was great.
Now, the negatives..
1) The master bathroom is an add on to the house and is really not a finished room. There is no shower cut out, simply a curtain to separate the shower from the toilet. The floor is concrete and the walls are plastic.
2) I found hair all over the wall of the main bathroom's shower when we arrived. Dee apologized but didn't offer to rectify the situation in any way. I gave my two year old a shower because it didn't seem like the bath was cleaned.
3) There is no CABLE or WIFI!!!! In hind sight, I guess I should have asked. But, I thought Wifi this was a given in this day and age.
4) The listing says 'serene' and it is just that. I'm sure in the summer when the Arrowhead attractions are open its wonderful. But, with nothing to do in the winter, we had to drive quite a while to do anything. The outlets, Kalahari, Camelback mtn.,etc. are all about 40 minutes away. It takes 5-10 minutes just to get out of the complex. Then, the only thing there is a deli. The nearest restaurant, gas station, etc. is at least 20 minutes away.
Thank you for taking the time to review the property. We are glad you liked the open floor plan, the easy booking process and the owners quick response.
Sorry to hear that you'd wanted a property with wifi and TV. Those amenities are not listed. We hope you enjoy your future travels.
The Evolve Team
Xmas perfect ambiance
Beautiful house exquisitely decorated. It truly makes you feel on the countryside. The fireplace and the decorations went perfect with our Xmas tree. Plenty of room and light. My family wants to comeback.
Very nice place and owners
Very nice stay. We liked it a lot.
Thank you for your review. We're so happy you enjoyed you visit and hope you'll reach out soon to book your next trip!
- The Evolve Team
It is a great place with lots of amenities.
The pool is close and clean. The beach is within walking distance & the playground was used more than once a day. I love the house and each night using the fire pit was the perfect ending to a fun day. The community center has great activities for the kids to get involved in. It is a rental that we have referred our family and friend to rent and they have. The house felt like home. The rental process came with ease.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Additional fees and taxes may apply