About the property
- Condo1535 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 4 nights
BEAUTIFUL Bay front condo with Private balcony; Sleeps 8; Includes WiFi; Large balcony with bay views; Large kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counters; Roof top pool and large Sun Deck. No rentals to senior (school) groups or any group under 25.
June to August mini-week rentals Monday-Friday, Friday-Monday; full weeks Monday-Monday or Friday-Friday
Three Night Weekend Reservations Available 6/2 6/16 6/23 6/30 7/7 8/11 8/18 Book Now!
*No rentals to groups where all are under the age of 25*
This Beautiful Bay front condo has a direct bay front balcony offering stunning views of the Bay and Famous Ocean City Sunsets. This spacious unit has 3 bedrooms with 3 full baths along with a sofa bed to sleep up to 8 comfortably. Master bedroom has king bed w/ private bath featuring jetted tub and large separate shower, access to bay view balcony & flat panel TV. Br # 2 has 2 single beds with access to private bath. 3rd bedroom is a second master with a queen bed and private bath. Modern large kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances. Lots of cabinet space for your food items to be stored. Utility room has a full sized washer and dryer to handle any laundry you might need to clean.
This is a flexible unit with room for your friends and family. Living Room features 46' HD TV, Wi-Fi, HD Comcast Channels, sleep sofa and love seat and cushioned chair. Sliding Glass Doors provide access to the balcony with wonderful views of the bay. Dining area offers a table for 6 along with bar stools for sitting at the counter.
Coral Seas building is located in a narrow part of Ocean City so that even though it is bay front it is a short 1.5 block walk to the beach. The building amenities include a beautiful sun deck with lounge chairs with a nice pool. Breath taking views of the bay and midtown OC are to be had from the large roof top area. There is also a work out room with weights, tread mill and bike.
You will enjoy the great views of the bay from the living room, master bedroom and bay front balcony. This unit has a great view of the marsh area of the bay with lots of wild life to see. Not your average OC Condo, 9' ceilings large spacious rooms meticulously cared for by the owner. Your relaxed vacation experience has arrived! Under building parking for 3 cars. Book your time in this unit now, you will not regret it!
Steve and Claire Lohrmann
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Lovely condo in a perfect location!
This is the third time we've stayed in Coral Seas 203. And won't be the last. It's in an ideal location near two of our favorite restaurants - The Hobbit and Hooked. The view of the marsh and the bay at sunset is stunning. The condo has a great layout - very comfortable.
Would highly recommend Coral Seas and Steve and Claire Lohrmann!
Quite Beach Getaway
The condominium is very well located. It is close enough to everything while still maintaining a quiet atmosphere. It comes with all of the necessities to make this an easy home away from home. Nice and spacious with plenty of bathrooms! The very best part of the entire visit was the glorious sunsets on the bay! Also, the owners are wonderfully responsive to any needs you may have. I traveled with a senior citizen and a couple of teenagers and I am happy to say that they were all very happy either playing on the Xbox or watching the birds and changing skies over the bay! Thank you for helping to make our time together super easy and nice!
Not equipped for my family
First I want to say that the owners are Great! They care about the renters and I believe go above and beyond to satisfy your needs.
My issues were..
1. the Air conditioning worked great in the back 2 bedrooms but not in the master bedroom. it was muggy and uncomfortable
2. the kitchen did not include the usual necessities for cooking that i needed. it only had a few small pots and pans. no mixing bowls at all
3. we had to provide our own linens unless we wanted to rent them which is fine but when we went to make the bed it was filled with sand.
4. the elevator door would not open when it got to our floor so we had to pry it open. my grandmom is afraid of elevators and there wasn't an option to take the stairs up. this was not a great experience for her.
we were told a previous renter left a PILLOW behind and so the owner left a message advising that she was stopping by to search for it. as much as I respect her willingness to help the previous renters, her searching our bedrooms/private areas during our stay for a PILLOW that she already said she looked for was a little bit of an interuption.
the screen door to the patio fell off the tracks 3x and once it fell on my 1 year old child
The place was on the bay which was peaceful. the neighbors were very friendly but some of the issues we faced did cause me to not Love it! I wish there was a rating somewhere in the middle.
We do apologize for any negative experience Ms. Boyd had. They were a very nice family and we enjoyed meeting them. We would like to assure our potential guests that we take our guests comments very seriously and do address them all promptly. As to the specifics Ms. Boyd raises we have the following responses.
- The only issue Ms. Boyd raised with us was the disposal not working. We repaired this promptly.
- We maintain an HVAC company, an appliance repair man, and several handymen on call to address issues like Ms. Byrd mentioned. We would have gladly dispatched any of them to repair the issues the guest mentions had we been made aware of them. We do that routinely as needed.
- While there to unjam the disposal we asked Ms. Byrd if we could check the pillow labels for a personal premium stay cool pillow left by the last guest who had contacted us several times about his wanting his pillow back. Ms. Byrd said yes, so it comes as a surprise to us that she felt it was intrusive. We would have gladly come back after her check out to look at the pillows had she declined. We really try not to interfere with our guests vacations if at all possible and certainly had no interest in looking at their personal belongings.
- In our instructions provided to each guest we provide the number to the building manager to report any facility, (elevator), issues. We called them and they had no report of an elevator problem during Ms. Boyd's stay. Had we known we would have placed a service call for them.
- We will add some mixing bowls to this condo but this is the first report we have received of our guests needing more cookware and mixing bowls. We have rented this condo now for 3 years including 6 month winter rentals with no complaints
- Screen door would have been addressed had we been notified.
- In Ocean City most rental homes and condos are quoted without linens. When they are included, a service fee much higher than ours is included in the quote. We allow our guests to bring their own linens to save money, or order them with their rental, at a cost below other linen rental firms. That is standard business practice in Ocean City, Maryland.
This IS a LOVELY CONDO, with great views and well maintained. Again we apologize to Ms. Boyd and family for not meeting her expectations. We would have taken immediate action has she informed us during her stay.
Steve Lohrmann, President
Best of OC Md Condo Rentals
Thank you ! much appreciated
I absolutely loved staying in the Coral Seas Unit 203. Place was wonderful and sunsets were breath taking..
Committed to several weeks
Our family has rented for 5 and then 6 weeks the last 2 years. The unit is kept in great condition. Feels like your own place. The glorious sunset is enjoyed by all. Comfortable beds. All our extra items are easily stored. For our extended stay we bring extra cooking items to supplement the kitchen stock. The outside space is quiet and the building blocks Coastal Highway noise. We have adults and children and the unit is very child friendly. Rooftop pool is great for the windy beach days.
If you are looking for a week or weekend getaway, this is the place to rent! The condo was beautiful, clean and has a beautiful view of the bay. Overall we were extremely satisfied with our stay and look forward to booking our trip again next year
Join the hundreds of thousands that flock to Ocean City Maryland each summer, for fun in the sun on the beach. Lots to do and see from boating, swimming, surfing, fishing, miniature golf, shopping in Ocean City outlets or Delaware outlets (no sales tax), golf, lots of great eating in restaurants from Seafood to great Steaks! This condo is only 4 years old but new owner has totally refinished it. This location is quiet off the highway with unique large bay front balcony. Excellent midtown location close to amusement park, restaurants and more. Famous boardwalk is a short car or bus ride away. Jolly Roger Amusement park has rides, go-cart tracks and a very nice water park for a nice change from the beach. Great location on quiet marsh designated wildlife preservation area. Quiet and beautiful views from the balcony or roof top sun deck and pool area.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
For off season rentals Oct-April minimum booking is 2 weekend nights or 3 weekday nights. If less a suplimental cleaning fee will be charged to cover expense.
Damage deposit: $300.00