About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 5 nights
Looking for rustic mountain charm during your next vacation but don’t want to sacrifice luxury? The Sapphire Lodge at Braddock Hill offers 4 huge bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms throughout 4,400+ square feet of lush accommodations tucked in the mountains of beautiful Breckenridge, Colorado. Additionally, the home includes a 1,000-square-foot indoor basketball court with foosball & ping pong table, ensuring endless entertainment!
You won’t ever want to leave this gorgeous hideaway after making yourself at home in all of this tranquil space. Plenty of family and friends can join you here, as the home has beds for 11 as well as a couch that pulls out into a Queen-sized bed in the Media Room and also a couch that pulls out into a Twin-sized bed in Bedroom 2.
In addition to this, there are 2 roll-away beds for additional sleeping space. (14 guests total + 2 roll-aways) You can also release any of your pent up energy on the brand new, 1,000 square foot basketball court - added Summer 2014!
After a long day of outdoor mountain activities, settle in for a movie on the 70-inch TV in your private media room. The home’s fully equipped kitchen makes entertaining a breeze, and holds everything you need to whip up the perfect meal for your fellow travelers or room to spread out and eat take-out from one of Breckenridge's great, local restaurants.
An outdoor dining table and grill are just steps outside the kitchen so you can be sure to enjoy beautiful Colorado weather during every meal.
This private home offers guests easy access to Breckenridge and quick travel times to Frisco, Keystone and Dillon. Located just 5 minutes east of the Peak 8 gondola, you’ll be hitting the slopes in no time during your winter weekend.
Visiting in the summer months? You’ll be situated near wonderful hiking and biking trails, as well as all of the fun that’s to be had at the restaurants and shops on Main Street. You’re sure to fall in love with this mountain escape no matter what time of year you visit!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and double oven
- Brand new HOT TUB! on the outdoor deck
- Comcast XFINITY TV and Internet
- Over 140 digital channels including TBS, TLC, Nickelodeon and ESPN
- Free wireless internet of 50Mbps for all your tablet/laptop needs
- Outdoor grill and dining table
- State-of-the-art entertainment room
- Tons of parking space
- Near all of the excitement and activities Breckenridge has to offer!
- 1,000 square foot sport court available for traveler use - includes a brand new ping pong table
- Baby/toddler friendly! Property comes with a high char, papasan infant seat and a baby gate to the stairs
- Please note that this property maintains a house custodian on site. The custodian occupies a lock-off apartment that does not have access to the main house and has a separate entrance that is on the side of the house away from the entrance
- Master Bedroom: 1 King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4, Bunk Room: 1 set of Twin-over-Queen Bunk Beds and 1 set of Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds
- Queen-sized Pullout Sleeper Sofa in Media Room
- Twin-sized Pullout Sleeper Sofa in Bedroom 2
- 2 additional Roll-Away Beds
- Pack-and-Play Crib
- Absolutely no smoking of any kind in the house.
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, german, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 22, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Wonderful place to fully enjoy your vacation.
We visited the sapphire lodge for our annual snowboarding trip. Upon arrival the property was more beautiful than expected. The rooms were very spacious and the accommodations were exceptional. There was a fully functional kitchen, a patio with a large hot tub, and the basketball court with a ping pong and foosball table was perfect to occupy the kids while the adults relaxed. The cleanliness of the property was immaculate in all aspects. The property is less than 10 mins. to the gondola to peak 8 or the lifts at peak 9.
We have visited Breckenridge many times and stayed a many different properties, but after staying at the sapphire lodge we wouldn't want to stay anywhere else again. It was perfect!
The home was beautiful and a very open floor plan. Every bedroom was large and the master bedroom was like a resort! The kitchen was fully equipped which we enjoyed cooking. There were plenty of humidifiers throughout the home. The location is with in minutes of Breck, Keystone, and A-Basin. I would highly recommend this home for future stays.
Beautiful in every way!!
The house was amazing
I was overwhelmed when we first arrived.
We usually stay at lodges, but this was a amazing
House with everything our family needed
Great home great location
How’s is great and great location for the price it has a sound coming from somewhere in the house bumping through the night but that’s it he basket ball gym comes in clutch in down time
Family Thanksgiving Vacation
Everything was awesome. Very clean and organized, our family really enjoyed the stay. Their is even a tenant that we were surprised by but did not bother you or anything. It is equipped with everything from dishes to all kind of activities for the kids. The only thing we did not like was the owners personal vehicle was left in the garage and kept us from putting our vehicles in the garage and had to be after the kids to be careful. But,yes we would recommend it to our family and friends.
Additional information about rental rates
Additional fees and taxes may apply