|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
Looking for rustic mountain charm during your next vacation but don’t want to sacrifice luxury? The Sapphire Lodge at Braddock Hill offers 4 huge bedrooms and 4 1/2 bathrooms and over 4,400 square feet of lush accommodations tucked in the mountains of beautiful Breckenridge, Colorado.
You won’t ever want to leave this gorgeous hideaway after making yourself at home in all of this tranquil space. Plenty of family and friends can join you here, as the home has beds for 11 as well as a couch that pulls out into a Queen-sized bed in the Media Room and also a couch that pulls out into a Twin-sized bed in Bedroom 2 . In addition to this there are 2 roll-away beds for additional sleeping space. (14 guests total + 2 roll-aways) You can also release any of your pent up energy on the brand new, 1,000 square foot basketball court - added Summer 2014!
After a long day of outdoor mountain activities, settle in for a movie on the 70-inch TV in your private media room. The home’s fully equipped kitchen makes entertaining a breeze, and holds everything you need to whip up the perfect meal for your fellow travelers or room to spread out and eat take-out from one of Breckenridges great, local restaurants. An outdoor dining table and grill are just steps outside the kitchen so you can be sure to enjoy beautiful Colorado weather during every meal.
This private home offers guests easy access to Breckenridge and quick travel times to Frisco, Keystone and Dillon. Located just 5 minutes east of the Peak 8 gondola, you’ll be hitting the slopes in no time during your winter weekend. Visiting in the summer months? You’ll be situated near wonderful hiking and biking trails, as well as all of the fun that’s to be had at the restaurants and shops on Main Street. You’re sure to fall in love with this mountain escape no matter what time of year you visit!
Key Residence Features:
- Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and double oven
- Brand new HOT TUB! on the outdoor deck
- Comcast XFINITY TV and Internet
- Over 140 digital channels including TBS, TLC, Nickelodeon and ESPN
- Free wireless internet of 50Mbps for all your tablet/laptop needs
- Outdoor grill and dining table
- State-of-the-art entertainment room
- Tons of parking space
- Near all of the excitement and activities Breckenridge has to offer!
- 1,000 square foot sport court available for traveler use - includes a brand new ping pong table
- Baby/toddler friendly! Property comes with a high char, papasan infant seat and a baby gate to the stairs
- Please note that this property maintains a house custodian on site. The custodian occupies a lock-off apartment that does not have access to the main house and has a separate entrance that is on the side of the house away from the entrance
- Master Bedroom: 1 King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4, Bunk Room: 1 set of Twin-over-Queen Bunk Beds and 1 set of Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds
- Queen-sized Pullout Sleeper Sofa in Media Room
- Twin-sized Pullout Sleeper Sofa in Bedroom 2
- 2 additional Roll-Away Beds
- Pack-and-Play Crib
- Absolutely no smoking of any kind in the house.
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
Owner / Property Manager purchased this house in 2007
We visited the sapphire lodge for our annual snowboarding trip. Upon arrival the property was more beautiful than expected. The rooms were very spacious and the accommodations were exceptional. There was a fully functional kitchen, a patio with a large hot tub, and the basketball court with a ping pong and foosball table was perfect to occupy the kids while the adults relaxed. The cleanliness of the property was immaculate in all aspects. The property is less than 10 mins. to the gondola to peak 8 or the lifts at peak 9.
We have visited Breckenridge many times and stayed a many different properties, but after staying at the sapphire lodge we wouldn't want to stay anywhere else again. It was perfect!
The place was well kept. Kids had a blast. Close to skiing and dining. Would recommend.
This house was a dream to stay in! Everything inside is clean and beautiful with amazing views from every room. The hot tub was a huge plus to have after a day of snowboarding. Kitchen is stocked with everything you could need, and washer/dryer was super handy. The location is perfect as it is a few miles from town for convenience and privacy. Will definitely stay here again!
The property was amazing, great 'winter lodge' feel. Kitchen led right into the main and dining rooms, creating a large open space to congregate with a group. Short drive to both Breckenridge and Keystone slopes. Would absolutely go back there again.
Only downside was the lack of attention to some basic amenities in the house. There were no sponges to clean pots/ pans, very few towels per bathroom with no spares, no laundry detergent for the washing machine. These minor points did not change our overall impression of the house, however!
We go to Colorado every year for a BIG family ski trip. We wanted a large house to accommodate all of us. We have 2 younger boys and saw that gym and were sold. It was nice have a place for them to run wild inside out of the cold. The house was amazing. Highly recommend staying.
*There is an apartment area attached to the house that someone stays in. We didn't know this until we were there. Would be have nice to know ahead of time.
We recently stayed at the Sapphire Lodge with friends for a Pre-Thanksgiving get away! We had such an amazing time, the house is beautiful, spacious, and has everything you need - even a sport court!!! It is located in close proximity to town and the mountain. We enjoyed every bit of our stay! I highly recommend this home if you are looking to stay in the Breckenridge area.