About the property
- House1800 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 - 7 nights
4 Bedroom / 2 Bath With A Large Private Pool - Sleeps Up To 10
Private Ranch style home with open floor plan - Four bedrooms, two baths, Large screened in pool with NO rear neighbors gives you privacy, Overlooks a large playground. 6 Flat screen TV's for your enjoyment. 55' TV in the family room with a 42' TV in the living room - read on!
Find Your Own Private Getaway in this peaceful and relaxing family home within minutes to World Drive and All Walt Disney World Parks!
In the morning, enjoy sipping a cup of coffee while hot air balloons drift overhead!!
Solar Heated - West Facing Pool, Patio Area & Back Yard:
• A large screened patio encloses the pool and tropical landscaping.
• Private, quiet setting with no rear neighbors, several lounge chairs for relaxing in the sun.
• Solar landscape lights as well as underwater lighting allows you to enjoy evening swims.
• There is a large backyard behind the pool/patio area which includes a large Shaded Playground.
• Just outside the screened patio is a gas barbecue grill and patio.
• Complete with washer, dryer, iron and ironing board.
• Free Wireless Internet and Cable
• Free local and long distance calling (US and Canada)
• Large 55” flat screen TV and 42' flat screen TV
. • Every bedroom equipped with its own TV
• 2 DVD player and numerous family themed movies
• Wii Game System with family orientated selection of games
• Large selection of books for both adults and children
4 Comfortable Bedrooms:
• Master suite features a King size sleigh bed - 22” flat screen TV with En-suite bathroom with dual sinks, shower and walk-in closet. Private entrance to the pool area.
• 2nd bedroom features a Queen size sleigh bed & a 19' flat screen TV
• 3rd bedroom features two twin beds, 19” flat screen TV
• 4th bedroom features two twin beds, 19' flat screen TV
Two full baths:
• En-suite bathroom with dual sinks, shower and closet. Private entrance to the pool area.
• Second guest bath with tub / shower.
• Open floor plan with the Kitchen Area
• Furnished with a leather sofa and loveseat.
• Overlooks Pool Area
• Large 55” flat screen TV + DVD
Eat in Kitchen:
• Open to the Family room.
• Overlooks Pool Area
• Seating for 6 - Table and chairs for a meal or family gathering.
• Completely equipped, large pantry - including appliances, pots, pans, dishes – everything you need.
• Great way to save time and money by having breakfast at home before going to the parks!
• Open to the Formal Dinning Area
• Plenty of comfortable seating with a loveseat and a queen sleeper sofa.
• Wii gaming system and 42” flat screen TV + DVD
Formal Dining Room:
• Open to the Living Room
• Comfortable seating for 8 people.
• Large window overlooking the pool.
Beth & Mike
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
About Beth & Mike
Beth and Mike believe that enjoying a family getaway is a great way to stay connected. As proud working parents of 2 growing sons, we make the time to vacation at least one week if not 2 weeks every year. Our Florida home provides us the opportunity to enjoy our together time in a relaxing and stress free environment. Therefore, we would like to extend our home to you and hope that you can do the same.
Beth & Mike purchased this House in 2013
Why Beth & Mike chose Four Corners
The Walt Disney World area offers a lifetime of memories for kids of all ages!!
What makes this House unique
We fell in love with this ranch style home because of its beautiful pool and its location to the playground. It has everything that we always wanted in a safe, quite neighborhood.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Excellent villa, very clean and well maintained. Will definitely return!!
Very clean and well maintained.excellent location. We will definitely return and recommend to others!!
As a family of four, we spent two very comfortable weeks here and would not have changed a thing. Great location, quiet and so well-equipped that it felt like a home-away-from home. Everything was just as shown in the pictures and the highlights for us were the pool and games room. We’d happily stay here again on a future trip.
Close to Disney and comfortable
We loved staying at this house. The house is beautiful and so comfortable. Everything is clean and well taken care of. The pool is beautiful and our kids loved swimming in it. They thought of everything when preparing for guests, including books for kids, video games and movies. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here, and hope to be back!
The property is very well maintained, very clean and provides all items you would expect in your own home. Would definitely consider it again. On a scale of 1-10, we give it an 11!
Perfect place to stay for a Disney vacation!
I can't say enough good things about our stay at this house. The best thing is the pool. We paid the extra $25 a day to have it heated by gas. So worth it! The kids wanted to leave the Disney parks everyday to go back to the house and swim! The beds are very comfortable which is key to get a good night's sleep. The layout of the home worked perfectly for us with two living areas to relax and watch TV, both areas had DVD players so I was able to use my work out DVD's. The house was clean and had all the essentials we needed; beach towels, towels, face cloths, and kitchen cooking items. The property has a huge grass area out back with a playground and a game room inside the house as well. We wouldn't change a thing about our stay. Thank you!
Great house. Great location. No suprises, it was just like the pictures!
Definitely recommend if u r going to Disney parks....they were super close and easy to get to.
Hot air balloon rides are close by!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
13% tax applies to the above rates. $100.00 cleaning fee applies Pool heat available for an additional $25/day (October to April) Cleaning supplies and basic essentials including but not limited to: paper towels, dish washing soap, dishwasher detergent, dinner napkins and HE laundry detergent are not provided by owner. You will be given at least two rolls of toilet paper and garbage bags in the trash receptacles to start your stay. Please be sure to add these items to your shopping list😃