|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
Welcome to your beautiful home away from home located in the Emerald Island Resort, a wonderful gated community just 3 miles away from Disney.
Our villa is 3,200 square feet of beautifully and luxuriously decorated rooms, sporting 7 bedrooms and 4.5 baths (including 2 master bedrooms w. private baths). Lodging with us will give you the privacy you require and the comfort that you can only get from your own home.
Here is what you can expect:
• 7 Bedroom (2 Masters with kings and private baths, 3 Twin x2) 4.5 Bath. Sleeps 14 normally, but can sleep up to 16 with rental roller beds.
• Wonderfully theme superhero room and Disney’s princesses’ room.
• Flat-screen LCD HDTVs in every room w. premium channel package
• High-speed Internet w. Wi-Fi anywhere in the house and free calls to anywhere in the U.S.
• Nintendo Wii in the family room for the kids.
• Central Air Conditioning and beautiful ceiling fans in every room.
• Veranda overlooking spacious private pool (heating optional) for rest and relaxation all under a screen cover and in the shade.
• Fully accommodated kitchen for your cooking needs.
• Beautiful and spacious game/bar room featuring a pool table, air hockey table and LCD HDTV.
• Fully functional laundry machine, dryer and dishwasher.
• Complementary linens and towels provided (2 sets per full size bath)
• Professional house-cleaning services are hired to completely clean the villa before every new guest begins their stay.
• Equipment for your baby (high chair, crib, stroller) and air mattress available upon request. (Please let me know if you will require it)
• Within 5 miles of world-renown golf courses, 1-3 miles to supermarkets, banks, shops, restaurants and of course, Disney World.
• Professional management available 24/7 for emergencies, Monday – Friday 8 – 5 are for regular hours.
• Grill Rental – We rent out grills from a wonderful company who offers current gas-burner grills clean and ready to use delivered right to the door. Complimentary full tank of propane included.
More about Emerald Island Resort:
• Our home is located in the beautiful and gated community of Emerald Island Resort with security 24/7 so you can expect peace of mind.
• Emerald Island Resort Club House Concierge services.
• Clubhouse contains 2 heated pools open all year round w. poolside tiki bar.
• Fitness center/sauna/video arcade
• Cyber Café w. wireless hotspot.
• Tennis Center & Equipment Loan, basketball courts, volleyball courts, playgrounds and nature walks.
• Meeting rooms and business center with fax service.
• All day free coffee at clubhouse.
Local Golf Courses
The fabulous Mystic Dunes Golf Club is just a few minutes away. There are many other world renown golf courses designed by golf greats within 30 minutes’ drive, such as Grand Cypress Golf Club (Jack Nicklaus); Orange County National Golf; Orange Lake Country Club(Arnold Palmer/Ed Seay); Walt Disney World Golf Courses (Pete Dye, Tom Fazio , Joeseph L. Lee); Celebration Golf Club(Robert Trent Jones); ChampionsGate Golf Resort (Greg Norman) etc..
Our goal is to make sure you feel peace of mind and comfort while staying with us. We want to make things as convenient as possible which is why we rent our grills instead of using our own. You will never experience a dirty or broken grill at our home, that’s a promise! We are committed to making sure everything just works so you can spend the bulk of your time enjoying the special occasion!
I hope you enjoy your stay in Florida either with us or wherever you go!
By Lorene Johnson (TALLAHASSEE FLORIIDA)
MY FAMILY AND I REALLY ENJOYED THIS HOME SO MUCH THAT WE ARE ALREADY TRYING TO BOOK IT FOR OUR NEXT FAMILY VACATION. FOUR DAYS WAS NOT LONG ENOUGH. THIS HOME IS ONE OF THE BEST HOMES YET. IT WAS SPACIOUS AND THE FURNITURE WAS VERY COMFORTABLE. THE GAME ROOM WAS A STUNNER COMPLETELY FURNISHED WITH AIR HOCKEY, POOL TABLE, BIG SCREEN TELEVISION. AND A BAR THIS WAS MOST UNIQUE. THE KIDS REALLY ENJOYED THIS HOME AS WELL, EVEN THOUGH THEY DID NOT GET IN THE POOL. THIS HOME IS DEFINITELY A HOME FOR YOUR VACATION IF YOU LIKE LUXURY.
The home was nice and it accommodated my whole family but I'm very angry that we were force to rush out of our rental. Our check out was at 11 am and the cleaners got there 10:19 stating they are scheduled to come clean the house at 10 am. The dryer handle to the door was broken before we got there so I called right away for someone to come check on it, we stayed at the rental for 8 days, and no one bothered to come out and check the handle. There were also many other minor details to take care of that made this not a pleasant stay. Some instructions on the the duties around the house wasn't so clear like the garbage. There were 2 different sheet with 2 different days for trash pick up and one of them specifically states for us to take our own trash out or else we would get a $65 deduction from our deposit. As much as we paid for this rental, I expected the trash to be taken out by the cleaners and more than just one courtesy roll of toilet paper per bathroom. Next time I would probably stay at a hotel instead. Less work for a better vacation.
We were 3 families and i just have to say WOW!!!!!! This house is exactly how it was described and pictures show exactly what we got. Bed are conftable all the kids had lots of fun in the game room and pool, everything was provided fron towels for the bathrooms to pool towels. We had some issues with the pool light but it was not a big deal and they took care of it. I was disappointed with the jettub of the mater bedroom because itndid not have jets it was jusst a big tub, but i didnt mind sunce we had an outside javuzzi.would definally rent this house again for a family vacation with no dought.
This vacation home was exactly as shown in the pictures. We had a large group and everyone was able to sleep comfortable. The kids especially enjoyed the pool on the days we did not go to Disney. Location was great to grocery stores and not very far from Walt Disney World. Overall this was a wonderful vacation and we especially enjoyed this home. I would definitely book it again.
This was the best experience we have ever had. We vacation as a large family often and filled every room in this home. The description of the property is exactly what you get which is a large, clean, updated property that has several bonuses that other homes do not. The owners were extremely easy to work with and not only answered all of our questions but did so quickly. We had so much fun and we able to enjoy ourselves with lots of space. We will definitely book this property in the future and refer others.
The house is exactly as shown on the website . Very comfortable for large families. The rooms are spacious and well equipped. It is well located in a quiet location close to the Disney parks. Supermarkets are just minutes away. Both the check in and check out were very easy and smoothly. Fully recommended to relatives and friends. We intend to come back for sure .
This house was absolutely perfect for our large family stay. We rented the villa for my family to gather together for the first time in over 15 years. The house was beautiful. The rooms were perfect for all of the occupants we had. The amenities in the house were amazing. The kitchen was well stocked with dishes and cutlery for us to be able to make breakfast, lunch and dinner most nights. The villa was in a prime location for visiting all of the Disney parks. The game room was an awesome addition for us to be able to unwind after dinner. Everyone completely enjoyed their stay and would absolutely rent again and recommend to friends. The owners/property managers were amazingly accommodating and responded to any inquiries and/or issues immediately.
Our beautiful home is located in the secure and beautiful Emerald Island Resort, a gated community.
Exciting features about Emerald Island Resort include:
*24/7 Gated Security
*2 beautiful and heated public pools w. poolside tiki bar open year round - in addition to your own private pool.
*Fitness center/sauna/video arcade
*Cyber cafe w. wireless hotspot
*Tennis center and equipment loans, basketball courts, volleyball courts, playgrounds and nature walks
*Meeting rooms and business center w. fax
*All day free coffee at clubhouse
*3 miles away from World-Class Attractions, such as the Disney theme parks and a beautiful golf course and 1 mile away from fine dining and shopping
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Cleaning fee $150 apply for stay less than a week