|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
All furnished 2 stores, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms ready to use located at Deep South Drive a few steps from West Little York between Greenhouse Road and Barker Cypress.
From this place you can reach The Galleria in 30 minutes and City Center in 20 minutes. In 5 minutes you can reach supermarkets like Walmart, Kroeger and Aldi. In less than 10 minutes you can find Lowes and Home Depot stores.
Located in a very good neighborhood, this house have been arranged to receive people that have no time to spend buying furniture or to contract high speed internet, WiFi, cable TV, rental car, gas, energy and water supply, things that you must have to run your house. We have AT&T U-verse bundle that includes U-family TV, High Speed Internet Elite and U-verse Voice 200.
Bob Cory will be in charge and will assist you for check in, check out and house repairs.
This house is all furnished for accommodate up to 8 people including washer and dryer, small and large appliances, kitchen stocked to cook and serve.
This house was built in a 7508 sq ft (700 m2) lot in Bear Creek Plantation neighborhood that provides pool and playground utilities for residents at Greenhouse Rd where you can go walking from this home.
The house has in its 2390 sq ft (222 m2):
Ground floor: hall, living room, family room, breakfast room and kitchen, walk in pantry, dinning room, half bath, bar space and appliance room.
Upstairs: stair hall, master suite with spa, separated shower, walk in closet and two washbasins, a bedroom with communication with master, a second bedroom and 2nd master suite with Jack&Jill bathroom for common use for the bedrooms.
Outside: garage for 2 cars with automatic door, patio with barBQ area, SPA, play set and a big garden.
Bedding and towels are available.
We are a seniors retired couple with other rental houses around the world. During our lives we planned to buy houses in nice places so we could travel when retired and at same time have some money to survive (after 60s, it means to buy medicine and to see a doctor).
Our first experience in short term rentals was in Brazil where we have one apartment in São Paulo city and a 3 BR beach house with in Bertioga, SP/Brazil.
We use to participate at HomeExchange and we have been in very beautiful places.
Pedro purchased this house in 2012
This house has the great advantage of being located in the most developed area of Houston, Nortwest, through which the Energy Corridor.
Can be found nearby several shopping centers but close to being at the intersection of Fry Rd and West Little York, 5 minutes. In the center are the supermarkets Walmart, Kroger and Audi; banks Chase and West Fargo. gas station and washing, among others.
Another shopping center is very good between FM 529 and 6 are installed in Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, Hobby Lobby, among others.
In the ground floor, all spaces are connected as American pattern. The kitchen was made for a chef, with island and stoned countertops.
In the living room there are comfortable recliners and a 55'Smart TV with AT&T
For fun this house has in the backyard: SPA, patio with griller, play set and a huge garden.
Upstairs there is a huge master suite with bath tube, walk in closet and a Tuscany style furniture.
It was setup for easy access. You could tell the house is used frequently from the stains in the carpet and the walls needed a good cleaning. But the location is prime and the furnishings are newer, clean and comfortable. We had to call the property manager for help of fixing something with a TV cable and he took care of it right away. I would definitely rent it again.
The location was great! Very close to family members. It was difficult to open the lock box. Need more accurate check-in instructions. Owner needs to make more contact with renter before arriving. I have used many homeaway properties and upon arrival, it was difficult to get in touch with anyone.
The property was great though. Need better towels. We had to purchase our own towels. Those available were not good. The house was clean and we enjoyed our stay. Will definitely stay there next Thanksgiving
The place was great it had everything the pictures said it would have. The only things that needed to change the bathroom door was locked from the inside. The house had a dog smell that we got rid of with air freshener. Other than that the place was excellent. I will use it again being assured that those two things would be taken care of. The owner did offer to come and get the door opened.
Thanks for all Your attentions and support
The following is our opinion. What is acceptable for some might not be acceptable for others. We arrived at 9:00 pm from out of town and had not previewed this property. As we began to look around, we could not believe what we saw.
• The carpet had many stains and there were clumps of hair. In one of the closets, there was trail mix all over. This carpet was filthy and at a minimum should be shampooed.
• Another big issue was the beds. The master bed seemed OK. Two of the beds had sheets that were stained. These sheets appeared synthetic and were pilling. It is possible that these were permanent stains and that the sheets could have been clean but we were uncertain and would not have been comfortable sleeping on these sheets unless we washed them. The quality of at least two of the mattresses in my opinion was very poor. They seemed like old and inexpensive foam. If I were camping, I might have put kids on them. For adults to stay on such mattresses would seem harsh.
• The silverware drawer was dirty with flecks of dark stuff in the plastic silverware organizer. Again, I would have to wash the organizer and the silverware to feel comfortable using this stuff.
• Let’s talk about the inventory list. It would be nice if there were a list like ( 8 plates, 8 cups, 8 forks, 1 spatula, etc.) This is the owner's home where he lives part of the year. There are very many items in these drawers and the list is exhaustive. It would be difficult to really know what every utensil is even called on this list. I have taken exams in college that were not as stressful as looking at this list.
• The banister had a broken rung and looked dangerous especially for children. This had been mentioned on a previous review and had not been attended to.
• The walls upstairs had areas where the paint was in poor condition. Shelves in the closets were filthy.
We decided that this unit was not ready to be rented. We checked into hotels. My daughter and her family decided to cancel her trip. The owner insisted that we still had to pay for the rental. He did return our deposit, cleaning fee and pet fee fully and quickly but we had to pay for the rental. He is living in Brazil and he has a “manager” who reported to him that everything is fine. I wish I had listened to the reviews that I had read and not rented this unit.
The property is in excellent condition, clean and very comfortable for my family. The owner really went to great length to ensure everything you need in a home was provided
Our kids loved it here, We really enjoyed our stay
This area is located near 3 cities: Katy, Houston and Cypress.
From this region you can easily reach the outlets like Premium and Katy Mills and shopping malls like Memorial City Center Mall.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Ask for Short Term House Rental Agreement, that will be send by DocuSign
Deposit or insurance required and payments in bank account.
For reservation tenants must make $500.00 refundable deposit and half rental price payment.
Before check in must be paid the total quote value.
Deposit will be returned until 10 days after check out by bank check to the tenant address.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.