Studio with 1 queen bed + a sofa sleeper, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
About Teri Gagliardi
I have lived in the area for 25+ yrs and am available for any needs you might have. I also own vrbo# 614651 & 514056. I clean all the condo's myself so I know they are perfect for my guests. Call/text or email me personally for anytime for addition info 850-387-6342 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Teri Gagliardi purchased this Studio in 2011
Why Teri Gagliardi chose Seagrove Beach
Located in the heart of Seagrove Beach on scenic Hwy. 30A
Pool / Spa
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - $25 pet fee$25 pet fee
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - There are exeptionsThere are exeptions
Hidden Beach Villas
Teri was great to rent from as usual! She makes the process easy and very pleasant. This property is an excellent location and we love staying here!
just as discrobed
9.5 out of 10
Great Location, Pice, and Accommodations
The location is probably the best for the area being centered on restaurants and shops in both directions. A 15min. bike ride in either directions gets you to everything in the area and it's less than a minute walk to the beach.
1. Clean. The owner takes care of it herself meaning it's not some cleaning crew trying to rush through a job to get paid and on to the next job like others I've stayed in.
2. Location, as mentioned above.
3. Parking at the front door, don't forget to fill out the parking slip to put in the windshield. I don't know if anything gets towed but the slips are there in the room for you. Also, there're tags for parking the bikes at the bike wracks in the complex breezeways towards the back of the development.
4. Angelina's Pizzeria & Pasta just an 8min. walk has great pizza.
5. Beach access. Just across the street and as it's a bike and walk type community as soon as you put your foot towards the pavement to cross the traffic will stop for you.
6. Dog and beach. The sign states you need a permit to take your dog to the beach but I never seen the patrols stop to check anything and I'm guessing as long as you're doing the right thing nobody will bother you. We had our dog there every day and seen three to four others with their dogs there every day also.
1. The separation between the upstairs and downstairs apartments is thin so if you happen to get someone up their that makes a lot of noise late at night it will probable wake you up. Only happened once while we where there so it's not that big of a deal.
2. View. No you can't sit on your patio and watch the ocean but you can save almost half the price staying here and walk less than a minute to walk down the beach every evening or morning.
Nice, small, just what we needed. Great that we could bring our out!
There are many bike, beach chair/umbrellas and kayak rentals close by that deliver also.