|Minimum Stay||6 nights|
BEST SUNSET YOU WILL EXPERIENCE IN AEGEAN SEA
With its unique, panoramic position, our villa undoubtedly offers Bodrum’s most beautiful and gorgeous sunset. The villa has uninterrupted views with multi-leveled gardens, private swimming pool and spacious terraces looking over the Aegean Sea. Surronded with 850 m2 multilevel garden including olive & bamboo trees & begonvil flowers. Magnificent sea view & sunset from both levels. Upscale, fancy & quiet neighbourhood.
The villa has consistently being chosen as a showcase for the future of Modern Turkish design – with coverage in magazines such as Wallpaper magazine, Maison Française, Travel + Leisure and many more. It has extensive and wildly beautiful seaview over the bays of Yalikavak. Inspired by the natural beauty of the 36,000 m2 land plot at this hillside location. (Only 24 villas in 36.000 sqm)
The Villa is located at the heart of Yalikavak, one of the best preserved corners of the Bodrum peninsula. Only few minutes away from Palmarina (Cipriani, Nobu, Sait Fish Rest., Billonaire, Starbucks, Nusret Steak House, Migros Gross Market, Pharmacy, Banks & etc.) and walking distance to famous fish restaurants, Yalikavak center and other popular locations.
Right by the seafront (800 m. away) with 180 degrees of spectacular seaview and massive garden, the villa’s prime location is combined with its modern decoration, comfort, and style. During the day, you can either enjoy the privacy of the swimming pool. Or the seaside facilities or go to a close-by beach to indulge yourself in the most tranquil bay of Bodrum.
Wherever you decide to spend your day, you have to get back to the house at the right time to enjoy the most magical sunset in Bodrum. Prepare your favorite cocktail, play some tunes on the Phillippe Starck speakers, and enjoy the happy hour as the orange sun disappears right in front of you over the blue waves. 5 bedrooms and outdoor terrace & huge gardens will welcome up to 10 people for a dream holiday.
If you are looking for ultimate comfort and coziness, proximity to Yalıkavak’s vibrant restaurants and nightlife, Ardesco villa is ideal for you. You can breathe the sea breeze and enjoy the sea view from the very start of the morning every day.
* 5 Bed Rooms: 4 King/queen beds & 2 single beds
* 4 Bathrooms + 1 Laundry Room
- Private pool.
- Private beach & deck (shared with gümüskaya complex)
- Daily maid & cleaning service upon request.
- Site Concierge.
- Air conditining in all rooms.
- Washing & drying machines, iron & ironing table.
- 24 hours security team & security cameras.
- Transport to Airport (upon reguest)
- Private parking space.
- Hi speed wi-fi internet.
- Private Cable Tv with 450 internaional tv, movie & music channels.
- Phillipe Starck Sorround System.
- Samsung 3D Led Tvs
- Wireless HP all in on printer (fax, scanner, copier)
- Fully equiped kitchen includes dish washer, toaster, fridge & deep freeze.
- Franke & Siemens kitchen equipments.
- %100 cotton linens, sheets & towels.
- Power generator.
- Floor to ceiling windows in every room. (Special design & color windows)
- Sprinkler system & private gardener.
- Pool cleans every morning by pool-man.
- High ceilings, wide windows, marble floors.
- Teak dining tables up to 12 people in total.
- Ottoman seating group & sezlongs at the terrace.
- Floor heating system in bathrooms.
- Weber BBQ at the terrace.
International businessman. CEO & Founder of group of companies in Architecture, Interior Design, Advertising, PR, Event Management, Entertainment, Construction & Real Estate Development.
BAHATAN purchased this villa in 1
Best sunset you will experience in Aegean Sea. High end complex & neighborhood.
With its unique, panoramic position, our villa undoubtedly offers Bodrum’s most beautiful and gorgeous sunset. The villa has uninterrupted views with multi-leveled gardens, private swimming pool and spacious terraces looking over the Aegean Sea.
“The villa is in very private modern development about 5 mins drive by taxi to local marina. Staff at reception are very helpful and the owner obviously takes great pride in his property. We just wanted a quiet, restful break and this villa has everything.”
This was a perfect place for our family. We could not be happier with the house or its location. The host, Bahatan Toksoz, was very hospitable and extremely helpful with recommendations of restaurants, boat rentals and other things to do. He met us at the house despite the fact that we arrived after midnight. We would be happy to stay there again and highly recommend the house.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
free airport transfer for weekly rentals