- Located in Le Marais, the most historical and charming & trendy part of central Paris.
- 2 rooms(Main bedroom with 1 queen size bed, Small bedroom with 1 double size sofa bed. 1 foldable single bed in living upon request)
- VERY quiet, clean and bright with beautiful garden views from 3 windows
- Subway, commercial street = 2min walk
- Surrounded by lots of trendy restaurants, cafes, bars and boutiques
- 2 flights up w/o elevator
- Well heated in winter
- Free high speed WIFI
- Free telephone calls( national & int'l)
- Towels provided
This charming 18th century apartment was entirely redone and equipped keeping the character and charm of its original features.
It truly in the center of 'Le Marais', the most central, historical and charming part of Paris. Short walk to Notre-Dame, magnificent Place des Vosges, romantic Seine river and Saint Louis island, Picasso Museum, Carnaval museum, Bastille, etc.. And the Saint Germain (quartier Latin) is just across the Seine river.
2 min walk to Saint Paul subway station, 20 min walk to RER Les Halles.
It is surrounded by lots of trendy cafes, restaurants, boutiques, bakeries, pastry shops. Several big supermarkets and a nice park close by, too.
Although in a very lively area of Paris center, the apartment is beautifully quiet and bright thanks to the courtyard which gives you lovely garden views from the windows of the living room, dining room and the small bedroom.
Free high speed WIFI, cable TV, a wash machine, a phone with free overseas calls(to fixed phones) and a big water heater which never runs out of hot water!
Bed linens, towels and basic necessities such as toilet papers, paper towels, soaps are provided.