If you’re looking for a retreat with commanding views and a rich history, this charming vacation rental cottage in Hancock, Maine is the perfect spot. Complete with 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms, the property boasts plenty of room for up to 8 guests. Located directly on the water, the panorama of the ocean and the peaceful surroundings create the ideal setting for your next trip.
You’ll find the interior of the cottage very cozy and comfortable, complete with all the necessities to help you feel as relaxed as possible during your stay. The unit offers central heat, wireless internet, basic cable TV, and a telephone for your convenience.
Make delicious meals in the fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher before gathering around the dining table with your travel companions.
Many cottages in this price range do not offer these amenities, and most don’t offer the view! You’ll love relaxing outside on the spacious covered porch overlooking the water - a perfect spot for dining al fresco!
At the end of a day, sink into one of the cozy beds with the relaxing sounds of water.
When you’re ready to go for a dip, just take a quick walk down the small stairway to the beach.
For more water activities, visit the nearby town to rent a kayak and explore coastal Maine by water.
For even more outdoor activity, take 40-minute drive to Acadia National Park and explore the natural splendor of one of the most popular national parks.
Whether this cottage will serve as a peaceful retreat for relaxation or your home base for exploring coastal maine, it’s sure to become a place you want to return to again and again!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a full kitchen with dishwasher, wireless internet, basic cable TV, central heat, waterfront porch, and direct access to a walking beach
- Gorgeous views that will take your breath away!
- Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park are nearby
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed and Twin-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Bunk Beds with Double on bottom and Twin on top
- No smoking
- No pets
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No large gatherings
- Extra persons fee: $75/stay for each guest over 6 (maximum 8 guests)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply