About the property
- House2874 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
5 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 20
Our Emerald Coast Retreat features a Double Queen bedroom on the 1st floor and Two suites on the 2nd floor. The 3rd floor has two bunkrooms, central wet bar with sitting area and bathroom. You can practically live up here with microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, dishes and a large flat screen TV. The kitchen comes furnished with all stainless appliances and includes an electric range, dishwasher, disposal, microwave, refrigerator with ice/water from the door, pantry, and an extended granite breakfast bar. The Laundry Room furnished with oversized washer and dryer. All four Baths feature tiled floors and showers, granite countertops and custom cabinets. Front porch has seating for relaxing or outdoor dining. The BBQ deck has additional outdoor seating.
LOWER LEVEL - 9' ceilings
- The Royal Queen’s Suite, includes Two Queen beds, and private entrance to a shared bathroom with shower and double vanity.
- Laundry Room with oversized washer & dryer
- Spacious, fully equipped kitchen with extended breakfast bar and pantry
- Dining Area
- Great Room – 47” flat screen TV
- Covered Front Porch with seating. Patio on side with BBQ grill and additional seating.
MID LEVEL - 9' ceilings
- Master Suite with King Bed, private covered porch, with flat screen TV, and a full Master Bathroom with double vanity and whirlpool tub
- Family Suite, King Bed and four person bunk (twin, double, and twin trundle), flat screen TV, private covered porch, and its own Bathroom with shower and double vanity
UPPER LEVEL - 8’ ceilings
- Aladdin’s Bunk Room - 15 x 8, 19” flat screen DVD, with its own deck – sleeps 4
- Muriel’s Sun Room - 15 x 8, 19” flat screen DVD, with its own deck – sleeps 4
- Upper Central - Wet Bar with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, fully stocked with dishes, and sitting area 13 x16 with flat screen TV, Cable and Wii Gaming
- Central Bathroom with Shared Shower and Closet
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
Why Kristen chose Miramar Beach
In 1997, we were lucky enough to live in this area for a year, before being transferred out for work. While here, we fell in love with the Emerald Coast, and have vacationed here often ever since. We have always wanted to have a vacation and potential retirement home here, and finally found this perfect home to fulfill our dreams.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Absolutely stunning! Perfect vacation spot for any big family!!
One of the best vacation spots I’ve ever visited! The house was absolutely gorgeous and there was plenty of space for the kids and adults! Recommended for large families to make priceless memories!!
Excellent Holiday Stay
Emerald Coast Retreat was excellent for our Thanksgiving family reunion.
The kids were entertained in the 3rd floor game room and the adults were able to have fun on the main level.
The beach was an easy walk through the neighborhood and across the street (~10-12 minutes).
Kitchen had all the dinnerware and cooking utensils needed.
Overall, excellent property. The hosts take great pride in their rental home.
Perfect place for our family gathering
We rented this property for a family gathering. It was a perfect place for adults and children. The house was clean and the local Management responded promptly to our questions. The best feature is the owner. We had multiple changes to our schedule. The owner was flexible and responsive in handling our requests.
Fabulous Labor Day Weekend
Kristin was such a pleasure and a great help during our booking process and stay. The home is lovely and comfortably fit our group. The beach is a 10 minute walk with a private gate entry. Couldn't have asked for better!
Gorgeous home walking distance from the ocean
I can't say enough about this place. Kristen, the owner was great to work with. She was friendly and accomodating. We stayed here with a large group of 20. The pool next to the house, although public, seems private because not many other families use it. The kitchen is stocked with everything you need. She has a ton of towels and pool toys for everyone. We all had a wonderful, relaxing time. Thank you Kristen for giving us a week in your beautiful home!!
This gorgeous home was ready and waiting for our family and friends ( there was 15 of us). So many brand new furnishings and decor! It had so many amenities that we really did not need to bring much! Thank you Kristen and John!
Convenient to seafood restaurants (walk to Pompano Joe's), golf courses, Baytowne Wharf, Sandestin Resort, Destin Commons, SilverSands (Nation's largest outlet mall), places of worship, the 'world's luckiest fishing village,' water sports, and theme parks. The beautiful emerald green waters and sugar white sand of the Gulf Coast are a short stroll away.
Other Activities: Shopping, Parasailing, Boating, Spa, Miniature Golf