|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This Log Home is the perfect escape for family get-togethers and retreats. You'll feel as if you've escaped the hustle and bussle in this custom built Log Home. This home is on a private waterfront lot tucked within the trees yet within a few minutes drive of Mooresville where there are a lot of stores, restaurants and entertainment. Waters Edge features 5 bedrooms and 4 baths. There is a partially finished downstairs area with an entertainment area which includes a pool table, big TV and air hockey table. Relax outdoors on the covered porch or enjoy the beautiful natural backyard, Private Pier/Floating Dock with Boat Lift and Jet Ski Lift!
Whether entertaining or enjoying a quiet evening, you will enjoy this amazing waterfront log home situated among the trees. Via boat you will have access to all of Lake Norman. This home has the ideal location, a very safe family oriented neighborhood, and is only a few miles to shopping, restaurants and Lake Norman State Park.
Must See!! Luxury Waterfront Log Home located in Mooresville, NC on beautiful Lake Norman.
There were 10 of us that recently stayed here for the nascar race at lowes motor speedway and we loved the setting in the woods. It was a peaceful setting although had we had more time there would have been a few of us that would have gone fishing. Looked like there are some large fish in lake norman! Plenry of room in this house for all 10 of us to roam. Not all of us were cat lovers but I thoroughly enjoyed the two neighborhood cats that would visit us . They didnt beg for food there was a gentleman there to feed them every other day.had no problems with anything in the house although I will admit the people who clean could do a better job of basic cleaning we would stay here again. And yes we did see a couple of "rolly pollies" as they were called but given the setting of the house in the woods and info from locals they are pretty normal to see in that area kind of like spiders in michigan, and we did only see 2 and they were half dead. Truth be told staying here was 3 times better than a hotel!
Our family stayed at this rental property from Sunday to Sunday. During which time from the minute I walked in the front door there was an annoying alarm system beeping that continued the entire week. I was in contact with management from the beginning and was requested to call the alarm company, I was the renter. A maintenance man was sent over but nothing was done. The resolution for the entire week of my vacation, was that I reset the alarm that would last approximately 4 hrs. I was awakened at 3:40 am and 5:40 am every morning to reset the system to get it to stop beeping every few minutes so that my family could sleep.
(2) The windows between the blinds and window were filthy and disgusting. Cob webs, bugs and dust. Underneath the furniture (couch, chairs, etc) was nasty and disgusting. A used condom wrapper was found under the bed in one of the upstairs bedroom.
3) Big roaches were being killed on all levels of the house, ants were found in the bed. When I contacted the management company they sent out a maintenance man (that was an electrician) instead of an exterminating company.
4) At times, when taking a shower or washing dishes the water would just stop. No one else was taking a shower at that time.
5) The outside of the property was not cleaned up for rental. Old office chair and empty flower pots sitting around on the deck. debris lying around in the woods surrounding the property. Two black cats were hanging around the front porch waiting to be fed.
6) For the amount of money that is charged for this rental you would think there would be decent grills on the deck. The grills were not maintained, handles loose and had to be started with a long lighter. Poor condition.
7) The final straw was when the refrigerator started not cooling. We had to put our food on ice in coolers. This occurred on the Friday night, we were due to check out on Sunday morning. I had to pull the refrigerator out, and sweep the 2 or more inches of dust off the coils. It started getting cooler on Saturday evening. NOT Sure!
I felt as though I had to be a maintenance person when I was on vacation myself. Management would send out a maintenance man but nothing was ever done For the amount of money that was charged, this place should have been in better shape. My family could not deal with the roaches and bugs that were inside the house and in the bed.
Extremely disappointed, will not recommend.