|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
- beautiful villa of 344 sq.M in a neo-provencal style, on 3 levels. Indoors conveniences of high standard in perfect condition. Including:
- 3 en-suite bedrooms with bath or shower, toilet, sat tv & cd player by b&o and direct access to a large terrace.
- living room, dining room with large terrace, pretty barbecue area, and fully fitted provencal kitchen (with independent access for catering)
- 1st floor, an independent studio-office including a double bedroom, lounge with small kitchen, shower room with toilet and wonderful private terrace (accessible by independent entrance or by the lift)
Fully equipped laundry room.
Detached house of 145 sq. M with 2 apartments.
- double bedroom, shower room, toilet, tv, kitchen/living room, beautiful terrace with amazing sea view.
- 3 bedrooms (2 double and 1 single) sharing a bathroom incl. Toilet, lounge with fully equipped kitchen (sat tv in each bedroom)
Swimming pool area
- large secured pool south facing with sun loungers, summer kitchen, jacuzzi, sauna, shower, toilet. Nearby a real 'petanque' courts (french boules)
As well, a large terrace with tropical basin for your events (corporate, parties, weddings etc.)
Equipment: wifi, air condition, piano, table-tennis, pool table, table football, fitness corner.
We have been managing this property for the 4th past years.
We manage around 50 villas (few apartments as well) between Monaco and Saint-Raphael.
This property is a real 'CLUB MED'
Large heated pool, jacuzzi, sauna, whirlpoom, treadmill, pool table, table tennis, boule court, table football
Villa Julia was a perfect choice for our family vacation.
The property is well kept and it’s an ideal location to keep teenage children and adults entertained (we were 16 all together).
The swimming pool is amazing! We felt very much at home.
The location is ideal for exploring nearby villages and towns…Cannes, Nice, and Antibes are just a few of the villages that we highly recommend. But, the best part of our trip was spending the day at the beach, just a short drive away.
Everything about this vacation was hassle free except the traffic on the coastal road which can get busy on weekends. We’ll be back!
The French Riviera is a major tourist attraction. Situated where the Alps meet the Mediterranean, it is an area that enjoys a wonderfully mild to warm climate all year round.
July and August are very busy and host many events. Very close to Monaco Principality and Italy, it has unlimited party on the great number of beaches around.
The rest of the year, beaches are not overcrowded but shops, clubs, casinos, museums are all open since the area host lots of congresses and exceptional microclimate.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 1 2016 - Sep 30 2016
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Opt Pool Heat (weekly)||$337|
|Refundable damage deposit||$5,619|
For the other events in Cannes (Cannes Lions', MIPIM, MAPIC... prices on request)
For parties, special extra fee.
Final cleaning € 650 (less if not the entire property)
Possibility to book part of the property only and get a discount:
- Main villa only (4 bedrooms)
- Main villa + apartment A (total 5 bedrooms)
- Main villa + apartment B (total 6 double bedroom + 1 single)